Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Does anyone knows which episode in WR, the following clips were shown? Or were they part of the deleted scenes? I've been trying to find them but can't seems to find :( (seems like it's where he's trying to take swimming lessons? in later episodes 13 or so??)

song-jae-rim_1432247988_ParkSeoJoon.jpg

tumblr_nv09p3Wc0v1uarvsyo10_500.jpg

I know this following one is towards the end of ep6 where he aka YDH came to BJY's rescue as her boyfriend-to-be by confessing his love :wub:

2014-05-17+12_15_50.gif

Seems like he's more buffed in WR than when he was in ISYG ^_^

tumblr_nv09p3Wc0v1uarvsyo1_1280.png

Sources: as tagged

Apologies for all the half naked, abs pics of uri SJnie :lol::blush:

• Like 2

@missling1 thank you :) I still need to update the first page with the information about his CFs and magazines where he featured in it.

[Fan-cam] Park Seo Joon and Hwang Suk Jung presenting an award at 2015 MBC Drama Awards

[Fan-cam] Park Seo Joon receiving 'Top 10 Stars' award at 2015 MBC Drama Awards

[Fan-cam] Park Seo Joon's 'Excellence Actor Award' acceptance speech at 2015 MBC Drama Awards

[Fan-cam] Park Seo Joon and all 2015 MBC Drama Awards winners took a group photo together

• Like 1

@ilwoo_aein I met the same problem before too... it's okay... I really wish I can understand Korean well now... I try to visit the fanclub in daum and I only can read "Park" "Seo" "Joon" XDDDDD
I miss him so bad that I can not wait to watch Hwarang soon... hope that it will be another good drama to add in his filmography. That "down" hairstyle looks better on him even I can not resist his "up" hairstyle as Ji Seong Joon... and I really really miss him that I need to re-watch She Was Pretty again.

And young SJnie in practice before filming for dream high 2 (He is super cute, I can not believe that he is older than JB)

credit : 유근영's youtube

• Like 2

@freya_xian88 i see. So the problem is with Soompi not with my laptop :phew: If you want to understand Korean, you must try to memorize  hangeul (Korean words) one by one on your own first. You can use Korean dictionary to help you :D I miss him too! I can't wait to see his hairstyle in 'Hwarang'. One thing for sure he will change his hair color from brown into black hahaha..I haven't re-watched 'SWP' until now..I keep holding back and told myself not to watch 'SWP' for the next 3 months because that way i can miss him more :lol: I still can't believe my eyes..In 'Dream High 2' uri SJnie is dancing to the music LOL

Unseen BTS pic of PSJ at 'SWP' filming location

12407543_222601431405663_2085910703_n.jp

sjgao2001 IG

More GOOD FEEL fb pic update!

12479593_1513050458991312_282353196_n.jp

• Like 2

DinDin claims he looks just like Park Seo Joon

Oh, DinDin!  On the recent airing of MBC's 'Real Men 2,' they they started a conversation about resembling celebrities.  Some of the top names brought up included Yoo Ah In, Han Ga In, and Yoon Kye Sang.  

During this talk, DinDin then said, "This could be a dangerous remark, but I look like Park Seo Joon."

The other marines acknowledged this with, "You look ridiculously alike."  

Do you see the resemblance?

park-seo-joon_1451322545_dindin.jpg

source : allkpop

^_^^_^^_^ haha the photoshop hair.

@ilwoo_aein : Thank you for taking over this forum and make it pretty. Congratulation ^_^. Haha it's okay. Hmm maybe when i have a time, I'll watch it. Now i'm trying to finisihed OWW although didn't have a good progress. :(

@missling1 : Looks like PSJ more mature in WR than ISYG. Yes it's a delete scene, so this pic didn't air in the drama.

@freya_xian88 : In that time our PSJ only 24 years old. He looks cute and i'm just think he is a trainee too like JB because he can dance and sing too, until i know he's an actor not idol actor.

• Like 1

@rainiecute thank you and you're welcome ^_^ I'm happy i can show my love for PSJ by taking over this forum thread kekeke..It's getting tough..Now i have 2 threads that i have to take care of..My hubby's thread and my new crush thread LOL You'll try to finish OWW? Good luck for you then :D

Choi Woo Shik IG update!

He upload the recent pic of him and his BFF PSJ when they hang out together recently

BASSO homme IG update!

• Like 1

uri SJnie IG update... oh, it's good that he enjoys his time well... (I want to drink beer now)

@rainiecute He looks younger and younger as time pass by... I want to know how he take care of his skin that well

@ilwoo_aein He is an actor but I also want to see him do more dancing or singing. I wish him to sing OST in Hwarang too.

@missling1 OWW is good, I cry a lot while watching SJnie scenes

• Like 1

@freya_xian88 & @rainiecute: Thanks for the info. I thought so too that it's deleted scenes :(:( wish they had shown it, or rather bts video of deleted scenes.

Well he's definitely mature over the years, not that he was lacking in physique in ISYG, he looked buffed then too but I reckon more buffed in WR.

I think these scenes were in the movie 'Perfect Game' but can't find where to watch the full movie or at least clips of him lol

Cr. choco_milk on IG

@ilwoo_aein: the pic of SJ you posted a couple days ago, seems it's a younger looking him, my thought is when he was on SUF with his bff CWS

@freya_xian88: I may start to complete watching OWW soon, but I reckon I'll be emotionally affected like you too with his melo scenes

Well, let's cheer up with this banner from GOOD FEEL, SJnie really looks so cute esp with his smile so captivating! ^_^

20151130024241_6f53af07da4d46ebb286fec1f

• Like 1

Cr. the owner on YT

Has anyone seen this interview of SJnie on KBS Entertainment Weekly back in 2014? Sorry if it's a re-post.

As the host said, he's honest and charming, and may I add humble too.  He feels that he's just a plain guy, compared to other handsome actors..aww...  See him 'shooting his love' at the end of the clip *make sure you catch it k* hehe :lol:

• Like 1

So it appears that the guy that was spotted with PSJ in Japan isn't his manager but its CWS.

Cr. zongbaik on IG

[Translation: couple]

No wonder I keep feeling it's a different guy, cos his body physique even the hairstyle doesn't look like PSJ's manager.

Seems like the two of them were having a great time. SJnie is carrying a shopping bag? Wonder what did he buy and for whom? ^_^

• Like 1