Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

lmfao, remember guys? I never saw this moment with translation and man I’m dying from laughing, that Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum couple were just 1% short from winning couple award and instead Seo Joon won one with Ji Sung XD

why they didn’t give just award to both park seojoon/ji sung and park seojoon/hwang juneum.the best way celebrate their best 2015 trio^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I saw someone trans on instagram. Seems like there's a little mistake in my trans. It should be "i'll buy it for you later" not "will you buy it for me later?".

Sorry Jiyu-ya, it's you who is so kindhearted. This materialistic eonni do apologize to you :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

They also translated it like you :lol: 

Anyway, it's sweet from you to draw her uncle cake. And she has talent ^_^

I think based on what he wrote, translation that she will buy him a plush bear makes more sense, imo. I mean it wouldn’t  be hard to him to buy her a bear, but it would be problematic to her buy him one :joy: Cute uncle and niece :relaxed:

And I was also happy to hear, that on his B-day his parents and stuff members decided to organize him surprise party))) Especially when I heard about stuff members. I don’t know, but for me it shows how much they treasure him as employees and at this point, if he spent a lot of time working with them, maybe even as friends. 

• Like 4

@serenilmauve 

Ah now i'm confused which one is right :joy:

But come to think of it, "i'll buy it for you later" feels more sense like you said @AsveriaPSJ Despite still a little girl, she has such a noble intention to buy her uncle the figure :lol:

Yeah i was also happy that he spent his bday with his loved ones. I'm glad to know that he comes from such a harmonious family. Maybe that's why in various interviews, he said that he always wanted to get married as soon as he had found the right person. Usually a person says so bcs he sees his family (especially his parents) as his role models that he feels a happiness and warmth of a family in them. 

But seeing the reality now, that he's one of the busiest actor these days, i'm not sure it will happen in the near future :lol:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve 

Ah now i'm confused which one is right :joy:

But come to think of it, "i'll buy it for you later" feels more sense like you said @AsveriaPSJ Despite still a little girl, she has such a noble intention to buy her uncle the figure :lol:

Yeah i was also happy that he spent his bday with his loved ones. I'm glad to know that he comes from such a harmonious family. Maybe that's why in various interviews, he said that he always wanted to get married as soon as he had found the right person. Usually a person says so bcs he sees his family (especially his parents) as his role models that he feels a happiness and warmth of a family in them. 

But seeing the reality now, that he's one of the busiest actor these days, i'm not sure it will happen in the near future :lol:

I feel like his family was kinda traditional one with working father and household mother, that’s why he has no problem communicating with his mom, but always says, that he wants to be closer with father, but as a son, he lacks aegyo and has a hard time expressing his emotions to his parents, yet I always see how much he respects him as a son. Honestly, overall their family seems very close. He always mentions them, bothers, nieces and I’m just happy for him as a person. I’m happy he has a family he can relay on. 

• Like 4

Guys, let me express for a moment, how much I like the fact, that Park Seo Joon always tries to comeback with new roles and images for his dramas. It makes me so excited as fan of his acting and work. From Lee Young Joon to Park Sae Roy such a drastic transformation honestly. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

large_9b08b8ab84706e8bf6340fa5ef81153286cfadbd.jpeg
Video

Watch: First Heart Touching Teaser of 'Itaewon Class' Featuring Park Seojoon, Kim Dami, and Kwon Nara

The first video teaser of 'Itaewon Class' is out!

On December 23rd, JTBC released the first video teaser for its upcoming drama 'Itaewon Class.' The video teaser features Kwon Nara, Kim Dami, and Park Seojoon running with all of their might in an alley of Itaewon in Seoul. 

Kwon Nara starts the narration, "To me, you excessively shine brightly."

1577074041645-0.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'JTBC Drama' Screenshot

Kim Dami continues, "I will make that man great, not just an ordinary one."

1577074023505-1.jpg

It then goes to Park Seojoon, "I don't care about the things happened to me. I will live as I want."

1577074015557-2.jpg

'Itaewon Class' is based on a popular webtoon with the same title. It tells the story of young entrepreneurs living in the heart of Itaewon - a small street filled with a representation of the entire globe.  

credit: https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/23/watch-first-heart-touching-teaser-of-itaewon-class-featuring-park-seojoon-kim-dami-and-kwon-nara-313599

• Like 3

10 Hottest Male Leads Who Stole Our Hearts In K-Dramas Of The Decade

Tis the season to binge.

JCQwGlNlU0oqlpQAumsl7ETOnx3NrRANm153IoW_

The charismatic, young-and-rich, handsome-and-successful vice editor in chief Ji Sung Joon — played by actor Park Seo Joon — had most of us Googling “How to work at a magazine publisher” for sure.

credit: https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-hottest-male-leads-stole-hearts-in-k-dramas-decade-2010-2019/

Others can stay pressed;) Ji Sung Joon was all around awesome B)

• Awesome 4

57 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I feel like his family was kinda traditional one with working father and household mother, that’s why he has no problem communicating with his mom, but always says, that he wants to be closer with father, but as a son, he lacks aegyo and has a hard time expressing his emotions to his parents, yet I always see how much he respects him as a son. Honestly, overall their family seems very close. He always mentions them, bothers, nieces and I’m just happy for him as a person. I’m happy he has a family he can relay on. 

He once said that he and his mom are like friends. They must be very close that he always mentions his mom in variety shows like "my mom said bla bla bla.." or "this is how mom make japchae" or just shouting her name "OMMAAAA!" I saw all of that in 1D2N, running man, youn's kitchen, 3MAD lol :lol:

42 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Guys, let me express for a moment, how much I like the fact, that Park Seo Joon always tries to comeback with new roles and images for his dramas. It makes me so excited as fan of his acting and work. From Lee Young Joon to Park Sae Roy such a drastic transformation honestly. 

Ikr. Isn't that what we've been talking about all this time?! But i think i understand you. The more you think of it, the more you admire him right? And feel like he is that amazing as an actor B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ikr. Isn't that what we've been talking about all this time?! But i think i understand you. The more you think of it, the more you admire him right? And feel like he is that amazing as an actor B)

Yeah, it hits me hard everytime, when I think about. It would've been easy for him to comeback with another role, that involves him being rich chaebol or something similar, but Park Sae Roy with his stupidly cute chestnut hair, baggy clothes, hopeful dreams, yet hidden anger remains so far from Lee Young Joon and even Park Yong Hoo, that it makes me feel joy, as a true fan of his talent, that I discovered an actor with whom each role can be new type of exciting journey B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeah, it hits me hard everytime, when I think about. It would've been easy for him to comeback with another role, that involves him being rich chaebol or something similar, but Park Sae Roy with his stupidly cute chestnut hair, baggy clothes, hopeful dreams, yet hidden anger remains so far from Lee Young Joon and even Park Yong Hoo, that it makes me feel joy, as a true fan of his talent, that I discovered an actor with whom each role can be new type of exciting journey B)

Yeah, after the great success of LYJ, he must feel burden determining what kind of role he should take next. But as fans,  all we can do is trust in him :)Now, Even only judging from the teaser, we already know it'll be another different role from him :phew:B)

I bet after IC airing, we would keep saying things like "is he really the same person with the one in wwwsk, ffmw, tdf??" lmfao 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2