Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

The upcoming Korean movie 'Dream' by IU and Park Seojoon had their first script reading!

May 07, 2020

1.jpg

The upcoming Korean movie 'Dream' by IU and Park Seojoon had their first script reading!

Netizen comments :

Spoiler

(+122,-13) Because it's Dream, it reminds me of Dream High.

(+124,-30) I'm looking forward to Park Seojoon. There's really no acting he can't do.

(+40,-16) I will look forward to Park Seojoon and IU!

(+34,-19) I really look forward... Park Seojoon and IU..

(+33,-14) Let's go to 10 million~

credit: storykpop.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

From Awesome ENT.’s IG account

serenilmauve, thanks for sharing the IG pictures, which were the script-reading photos. I'm happy to know that PSJ & IU have started shooting for their upcoming film, "Dream" last May 7.  :blush:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

In my very humble opinion, Hyena is a meh drama; uninspiring and a bit bland. It didn’t even leave any interesting or lasting impact in drama world. If not IC, between April 2019-2020 there were more interesting and gripping dramas to put there. 
As for male lead competition... it’s tough. I think probably toughest out of all. 
I’m optimistic about KDM;))

But l like that nomination wise IC was all around recognized. 

His hair growing faster than I expected;) It’s almost a mix between TDF and FFMW :lol:

I enjoyed Hyena. Such a fun drama for me;)

Besides the acting itself, i don't know what other major factors for judges to decide the winner but if there is such thing as this character wise, the fact that Park Saeroy character leaves a strong impression and gives positive impact in society hopefully can be a plus:)

However, agree with @willenette, whoever will take the trophy home, i will sincerely congratulate him bcs they are all great actors and they deserve to be on the list:)

Man it's tough. I really can't predict who will win at this point :joy:

I feel the same way. I think KDM has the biggest potential to win Best New Actress among other nominees :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for KB Kookmin Card

Didn't know he still their model :lol:

I thought i won't be able to see the legendary chestnut haircut anymore. Thanks, KB Kookmin Card! :lol:

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Did she/he wrote The Great White Shark? xD :lol:

I think what he/she said is "Park Seojun is trying to take out Baeksang again. I become nervous." 

Correct me if i'm wrong :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/8/2020 at 7:24 PM, Anjalifairy said:

I enjoyed Hyena. Such a fun drama for me;)

Besides the acting itself, i don't know what other major factors for judges to decide the winner but if there is such thing as this character wise, the fact that Park Saeroy character leaves a strong impression and gives positive impact in society hopefully can be a plus:)

However, agree with @willenette, whoever will take the trophy home, i will sincerely congratulate him bcs they are all great actors and they deserve to be on the list:)

Man it's tough. I really can't predict who will win at this point :joy:

I feel the same way. I think KDM has the biggest potential to win Best New Actress among other nominees :D

I’m very and I mean very picky when it comes to lawyers/doctors as a main profession and focus type of dramas. There were a lot of exceptional dramas written about people it that field and simple “okay and fun” is not enough for me to pass it as Best Drama. And especially when I didn’t had any fun with the said drama (imo). For me the dramas that take those professions (doctor/lawyer) as their focus point should be a bit groundbreaking in what they’re doing to gain that nomination/title. I can’t say I enjoyed all nominated dramas, but I see why there are in the list, expect Hyena. But as I said, it’s my opinion only. 

As for actors I would not touch that subject. Because it’s too personal :lol: I’m glad to see PSJ nominated and with IC actors being nominated in 5 acting categories, so I’m glad we’re getting mini reunion (hopefully);))

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I thought i won't be able to see the legendary chestnut haircut anymore. Thanks, KB Kookmin Card! :lol:

I think what he/she said is "Park Seojun is trying to take out Baeksang again. I become nervous." 

Correct me if i'm wrong :D

Imfao, I can’t correct you, my Korean is just “I can read a bit Hangul” level :lol: You’re the god level Korean wise compared to me :lol: I just accidentally pressed translate button and saw “the great white shark” caption and asked here, because google decided, that it’s an accurate translation... well, I can’t blame them “the great white shark” suits that gif anyway :lol::P

• LOL 2