Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 5/4/2020 at 2:23 AM, serenilmauve said:

Throwback, because I really miss them and I'm still mad, that jtbc and Netflix didn't release all/more their promotional materials...<_<

Ikr.. I subscribed to The Swoon long before IC aired but they only gave us that Jenga game, i'm like "seriously is this all you can do, Netflix??? Where is the Couch Talk? Compliment Me? Mission Pong??" I feel betrayed somehow -_- 

• Like 2

*** I tried re-watching "Witch Romance". I already loved this series since it's a rom-com genre. Really fun & amazing! There was a mystery around PSJ's past but it was simple & believable & wasn't too heavy in my opinion. The characters of this drama were very well-written. I was very impressed with PSJ's acting. I also enjoyed the side characters. I also liked Uhm Jung Hwa's performance. The drama is very good.  :lol:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ikr.. I subscribed to The Swoon long before IC aired but they only gave us that Jenga game, i'm like "seriously is this all you can do, Netflix??? Where is the Couch Talk? Compliment Me? Mission Pong??" I feel betrayed somehow -_- 

Same here. Netflix promotes tvN dramas so hard, but they gave only small 30 sec interview and Jenga game for us... The betrayal is real <_<

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy based on poster, do you think they’re going to keep Park Sae Roy’s hair? :lol:

Lol I think so. Remember Lee Adam IG post, he said Seojun's hairstyle still looked the same as in the drama. I guess the haircut will still be that short but not exactly chestnut shaped. But i can see the dorky bangs though :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lol I think so. Remember Lee Adam IG post, he said Seojun's hairstyle still looked the same as in the drama. I guess the haircut will still be that short but not exactly chestnut shaped :lol:

The thing is, yeap, he will not be able to grow them more than few cm right now, because just month passed since IC filming ended (:tears:), but if he starts filming with his short hair... he will need to maintain that “short hair” look again, right? Ah, poor PSJ :lol: Based on his comments he wants his longer hair back :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

The thing is, yeap, he will not be able to grow them more than few cm right now, because just month passed since IC filming ended (:tears:), but if he starts filming with his short hair... he will need to maintain that “short hair” look again, right? Ah, poor PSJ :lol: Based on his comments he wants his longer hair back :lol:

So, goodbye John Wick XD

In Record Park's he said he wants to try long hairstyle like Keanu Reeves in John Wick.... with beard :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

So, goodbye John Wick XD

In Record Park's he said he wants to try long hairstyle like Keanu Reeves in John Wick.... with beard :lol:

Yeah, and I was like “nope, dear, forget about that. Don’t even try to do it :lol:

Did he mention beard? I thought he talked only about the hair length;)))

• Like 1
  • LOL 1