Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Here Are The 15 Highest Paid K-drama Actors in 2023

The South Korean media continues to grow bigger every year with its slew of high quality projects from outstanding stars.

Apart from their versatility and unrivaled visuals, most K-drama actors are also offered a handsome amount of salary for their hard work.

7. Park Seo Joon
“She Was Pretty,” “Fight For My Way” and “Itaewon Class” are three of Park Seo Joon’s most promising works.

Park Seo Joon  

With a net worth that equals veteran actor Hyun Bin, it’s no doubt that Park Seo Joon is among the richest stars in the industry today.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2023/02/03/here-are-the-15-highest-paid-k-drama-actors-in-2023/

• Awesome 1

*** The 2nd clip for the upcoming variety show features  Lee Seo Jin being super happy one minute and completely frustrated the next. That's why, Park Seo Joon comments, “Huh? He is suddenly in a good mood,” and bursts into laughter. V also adds in while perplexed, saying, “I feel like I am watching Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.”

"Seo Jin’s"  will premiere on February 24th.    :kaching1:

seojins.png

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/828207

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Love Like That: 7 K-Dramas With Enviable Love Stories

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Love is indeed a splendid thing, especially when it comes to K-dramas. From slow burn romances to laugh out loud rom-coms, fantastical tales of love and longing to bittersweet slice of life love stories, there is something in it for everyone.

From an eternal being’s search for his human bride, to love beyond enemy lines, and the toe curling CEO and secretary romances, these love stories have made viewers believe and fall in love all over again. Here are seven K-drama picks to watch if you want to bring back that loving feeling, especially during this Valentine’s Day.

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

what-s-wrong-with-secretary-kim.jpg

Meet Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon): He is handsome, pompously arrogant, and the heir to a fortune. However, the self-assured Young Joon is very dependent on his secretary, the super efficient Kim Mi So (Park Min Young). Mi So, who has been taking care of his office for nine years, finally decides to resign, leaving Young Joon in a dilemma. Though initially matter of fact about her departure, Young Joon realizes the importance of Mi Soo and cajoles her to stay. As Young Joon finds himself head over heels in love with Mi So, the favorite K-drama trope of childhood connection makes its way as well into this romance.

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” is a winner all the way. Funny, cheesy, and of course with steamy chemistry between Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young, this drama makes it worth your while.

Start watching “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New video is up on Park Seo Joon' s YT channel! :). PS. It's has English subs. *The video was posted sorry, I was busy.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwsdfVMSJb0

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. It was yesterday, Feb 6th, this video titled “[Track 49] Park Seo Joon in Japan” was uploaded on the YouTube channel “Record PARK’s”. He headed to his favorite katsu restaurant in Tokyo.  He accepted the script before the food was served. Then, when he saw the calligraphy written in the script, he boasted, “I am a good calligrapher. I studied calligraphy in my student years.”  He emptied all the katsu, but left almost all the rice. Then he  said, “I’m done. Why do I have leftovers? Normally, I don’t eat rice so much. But, I really enjoyed the food!” .  No

wonder that he looks a little thinner now because he doesn't eat rice so much.   :shaq:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. It was yesterday, Feb 6th, this video titled “[Track 49] Park Seo Joon in Japan” was uploaded on the YouTube channel “Record PARK’s”. He headed to his favorite katsu restaurant in Tokyo.  He accepted the script before the food was served. Then, when he saw the calligraphy written in the script, he boasted, “I am a good calligrapher. I studied calligraphy in my student years.”  He emptied all the katsu, but left almost all the rice. Then he  said, “I’m done. Why do I have leftovers? Normally, I don’t eat rice so much. But, I really enjoyed the food!” .  No

wonder that he looks a little thinner now because he doesn't eat rice so much.   

Oh yeah I know, my net is messing up again I did put yesterday in there it just didn't add it lol. You are welcome @willenette.

Lotte Entertainment released the first set of teaser posters for upcoming apocalyptic film Concrete Utopia.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/park-seo-joon-park-bo-young-and-lee-byung-hun-starrer-concrete-utopia-unveil-first-teaser-posters-1208555

" Park Seo Joon plays the role of Myeong Hwa's husband, Min Seong. Min Seong catches the eye of Young Tak and becomes his strong supporter after being selected. He was a faithful husband and civil servant, but faced with a crisis, he changed drastically. " 

skipped unrelated...... 

spacer.png

• Like 1

*** So, the title of the show has been changed to “Jinny’s Kitchen”?  The upcoming show has also unveiled its new poster. The newly released poster resembles a menu board and is decorated with appetizing snack-shaped badges. In particular, the different colors of masking tapes suggest each staff member’s position in the restaurant, highlighting the poster’s interesting concept of an organization chart.   :7555_attack:

Seo-Jins.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=477&aid=0000410300

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

tvN unveils new teaser of JinnysKitchen as we are getting closer to meeting our K-Street Food crew LeeSeojin JungYumi ParkSeojun ChoiWooshik & BTS V. First ep will be aired on 24 February

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. The teaser introduces the executives and employees of Jinny’s Kitchen. From director Jung Yu Mi who can make gimbap fast to executive manager, Park Seo Joon who is fishing for the CEO’s position, intern Choi Woo Shik who aims to become a full-time employee, and V who is serious about dishwashing.  There exists a hierarchy by rank, but they bicker with each other just like a family. Wahhh......Wooga Squad!  :heart:

• Like 2

*** 'Seojin's Korean Street Food'/“Jinny’s Kitchen" is premiering in just 2 more weeks! PSJ here whose real dream in life isn't to become a 'Marvel' superhero but to become the real owner of 'Seokin's Korean Street Food' while V  will be facing his own challenge of conquering dishwashing! - hahaha - This show  looks so fun. No doubt this is going to be good.   :Fist1:

• Like 1

Watch: Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, And V Welcome You To “Jinny’s Kitchen” In New Teaser

Watch: Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, And V Welcome You To “Jinny’s Kitchen” In New Teaser

tvN’s upcoming variety show “Jinny’s Kitchen” has unveiled its new poster and teaser!

“Jinny’s Kitchen” is a spin-off series of the popular reality show “Youn’s Kitchen” featuring a new restaurant run by Lee Seo Jin who has been promoted from the director of “Youn’s Kitchen” to the boss of the new restaurant. Whereas the previous restaurant ran by Youn Yuh Jung focused on bulgogi, bibimbap, and other foods that are famously known to represent Korea, “Jinny’s Kitchen” will shine a light on street food, the “fast food of Korea,” and present viewers with a lighter and more approachable menu.

The newly released poster resembles a menu board and is decorated with appetizing snack-shaped badges. In particular, the different colors of masking tapes suggest each staff member’s position in the restaurant, highlighting the poster’s interesting concept of an organization chart.

Seo-Jins.jpeg

The teaser, which was released along with the poster, introduces the executives and employees of Jinny’s Kitchen where they run a snack bar in front of the picturesque scenery of Bacalar, Mexico. The clip kicks off with Jung Yu Mi greeting, “Hola,” with her bright smile, followed by CEO Lee Seo Jin nagging at intern Choi Woo Shik, who is behind the camera, to get back to work.

From director Jung Yu Mi who can make gimbap (Korean dish made from cooked rice) fast to executive manager Park Seo Joon who is fishing for the CEO’s position, intern Choi Woo Shik who aims to become a full-time employee, and BTS’s V who is serious about dishwashing, there exists a hierarchy by rank, but they bicker with each other just like a family.

Watch the full teaser below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZvA2L_Y3M

“Jinny’s Kitchen” is set to premiere on February 24 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1566126wpp/watch-lee-seo-jin-jung-yu-mi-park-seo-joon-choi-woo-shik-and-v-welcome-you-to-jinnys-kitchen-in-new-teaser

• Like 1

*** Studio Dragon is dominating creative content business in Korea. It looks like they're eyeing to become a global studio presenting its content to a wider audience.They're scheduled to offer lots drama series this year and one among the line-ups is PSJ's upcoming drama “Gyeongseong Creature, which will be released on both local and global streaming platforms.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 1

*** “Itaewon Class” is trending amidst HYBE’s acquisition of SM Entertainment’s stocks news. Netizens believe the drama's story represents what is happening between HYBE and SM Entertainment. Bang Si Hyuk had a journey similar to Park Seo Joon’s character, with the HYBE founder starting a small company and having to fight through adversity against some much larger corporations. Jang Dae Hee’s character is said to represent SM Entertainment. Like Park Sae Ri Yo, those working at HYBE saw their hard work pay off, and it showed in their rising success, which was worlds away from the company’s humble beginnings. At the end of the series, Dae Hee is seen bowing to Sae Ro Yi for mercy for his failing company amidst his health issues. In particular, the parallels come as Sae Ro Yi absorbed Jangga into his company, leaving Dae Hee with nothing. For many, this is what happened to Lee Soo Man, who seemingly had no other choice but to ask HYBE to buy his shares.   :sweet:  :Megalol:

DnavDAr2dO80ZEMEbB4qXN5Q-CS5K5QSrw5Tdtu5

source : Koreaboo
  • Like 1

*** Left and right, I am definitely excited. 2023 is indeed a big year for K-Content. CJ ENM has revealed their slated shows for this year. These shows are expected to air on Korean channels tvN, Mnet, and will also be available for streaming through the OTT platform TVING. The shows scheduled for release this year caters too all types viewers. The line up is comprised of highly anticipated series that everyone is on the lookout for, new seasons of previously loved

programs, webtoon-based dramas, and a signature variety show.   :shaq:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CJ ENM Unveils Their Starstudded Lineup Of Shows For 2023

New Seasons and Spin-Off Program

"Jinny's Kitchen"

This variety show is a spin-off from the popular program "Youn's Kitchen". This time, actor Lee SeoJin takes the position of the owner of the Korean street food restaurant in Mexico. The restaurant will be staffed by actors Jung YuMi, Park SeoJun, Choi WooShik, and BTS' V. The program is airing on February 24, and is produced by Egg is Coming (under CJ ENM Studios).

CJ ENM Unveils Their Starstudded Lineup Of Shows For 2023

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kpopmap

• Like 1

Top 15 Handsome Korean Actors: From Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo to Cha Eun Woo and more

From Goblin’s Gong Yoo to Itaewon Class’s Park Seo Joon, below is a list of 15 most handsome Korean actors of all time.

When it comes to appreciating handsome Korean actors, one barely holds back. Fans of Korean dramas and movies have their own long lists of Oppas that they religiously follow and admire. But what if somebody asked us to shorten that listen from a few dozen to just 15? Now that is hard.

Processing the visual bliss offered by Korean dramas is tough and making a list of just the top 15 handsome Korean actors is even tougher when we equally like all our main leads. Wait, will that stop us from listing our favorites and some of their finest works? Absolutely not. So here’s a list of 15 handsome Korean actors.

6 | Park Seo Joon

Park Seo Jun; Picture Courtesy: Instagram: bn_sj2013

Name: Park Seo Joon            

Birthday: 16 December 1988

Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea

About: Park Seo Joon is one of Korea’s most handsome actors today. While fans love and admire the star’s visuals, he has a lot more to offer as an actor. Park Seo Joon has played a wide range of roles that established him as a versatile actor. From playing a narcissistic executive in ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’ to playing a resilient ex-con in ‘Itaewon Class’ the star has exposed the audiences to every facet of his acting potential. His emotive acting skills allow viewers to really connect with him. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Pinkvilla

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/top-15-handsome-korean-actors-from-lee-min-ho-gong-yoo-to-cha-eun-woo-and-more-1208798

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1