Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

***  Good Data Corporation determines each week’s rankings by analyzing data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about non-drama TV shows that are currently airing or set to air soon. tvN’s “Jinny’s Kitchen” rose to No. 3 on the list of buzzworthy shows.   :7555_attack:

1. Mnet “Boys Planet”
  2. JTBC “Peak Time”
  3. tvN “Jinny’s Kitchen”
  4. TV Chosun “Mister Trot 2”
  5. MBN “Fire Trot”
  6. MBC “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”)
  7. ENA “HyeMiLeeYeChaePa”
  8. tvN “You Quiz on the Block”
  9. JTBC “Phantom Singer 4”
  10. ENA PLAY/SBS Plus “I Am Solo

Most-Buzzworthy-Non-Drama-TV-Shows-2.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** Highlights from ""Jinny's Kitchen" was a workout motivation..... In this clip, Park SeoJun, Choi WooShik, and BTS' V get in a morning workout to start the day off right. They go from group stretches to jumping jacks. They eventually take it a step further by kayaking, running, or cycling. Even in a foreign country, they tend to their health and have fun while doing it!   :twerk2:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** Highlights from ""Jinny's Kitchen" was a workout motivation..... In this clip, Park SeoJun, Choi WooShik, and BTS' V get in a morning workout to start the day off right.

Whew! Their morning workout was a sight to behold. I must say that PSJ is very disciplined in working out. No wonder he has those to-die-for muscles and a great abs. :wub: Jinny's Kitchen is more fun to watch because of Wooga Squad. :heart3:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Top 10 dramas with the highest ratings in the history JTBC dramas

The top 10 highest-rated dramas the history of JTBC was recently announced. 

4th place – Itaewon Class (16.548%) 

The Friday-Saturday drama “Itaewon Class” is a drama adaptation of a webtoon of the same name. The drama series stars Park Seo Joon and Kim Da Mi, who drew attention not only of their acting but also of their hairstyles. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

ParkSeoJoon new still cuts for upcoming sports comedy film Dream

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Park Seo Joon will make his screen comeback after some years with this movie "Dream." In preparation for his role as a professional soccer player, he went through special training to increase his muscle mass and change his physique. IU praised him, “I was impressed by his concentration and ability to maintain his tension throughout the filming without fluctuations.” The director also expressed his high expectations for the film and Park Seo Joon’s performance, saying, “The moment I cast Park Seo Joon, I felt that the movie was complete. Working with him, I felt he was an excellent and sensitive actor.” "Dream"  is slated for release on April 26th.  Looking forward.........  :sweet:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

IU Talks About Working With Park Seo Joon In Upcoming Film “Dream”

IU Talks About Working With Park Seo Joon In Upcoming Film “Dream”

IU and director Lee Byung Hun have shared their impressions on working together with Park Seo Joon in the upcoming film “Dream”!

Created by director Lee Byung Hun of “Extreme Job” and “Melo Is My Nature,” “Dream” tells the story of a group of people playing soccer for the first time for the Homeless World Cup. Park Seo Joon stars as Yoon Hong Dae, a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation who becomes the coach of the ragtag soccer team, while IU plays producing director Lee So Min who is making a documentary about the team.

As “Dream” is the first project that IU and Park Seo Joon worked together on, anticipation is high for the special chemistry the two will showcase. IU shared her impression on working with Park Seo Joon by saying, “I felt great concentration in the way [Park Seo Joon] filmed while maintaining good energy without any fluctuation from beginning to end, and I was impressed by the way he took any kind of direction from the director flexibly and promptly.”

Dream_still-01.jpeg

Director Lee Byung Hun also remarked, “I felt that the film was complete as soon as actor Park Seo Joon’s casting [was confirmed]. While working together, I felt that he is a very sensible and great actor.”

dream_still-02.jpeg

“Dream” is set to premiere on April 26. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1573880wpp/iu-talks-about-working-with-park-seo-joon-in-upcoming-film-dream

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

LeeJiEun and ParkSeoJoon's sports comedy film Dream releases new teaser trailer!

Sooo excited for this Drama!! Their team-up is a must-watch. I love PSJ. He can easily create a good working chemistry with anyone. :wub:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2

*** TODAY, March 21 the film "Dream" along with the first official trailer also released two more posters. In the 1st poster, So Min aims her camera at Hong Dae, who does not look very happy. In the second poster, the Homeless World Cup team members smile brightly.

“Dream” is set to premiere on April 26.   :heart2:

dream-1.jpeg

dream-2.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=408&aid=0000183555

• Like 1

Park Seo-joon returns to big screen as soccer coach

Actor Park Seo-joon is returning to the big screen for the first time in four years with director Lee Byeong-heon’s sports comedy film “Dream.” The 34-year-old’s most recent project on the screen was the multiple Oscar-winning “Parasite” (2019).

In still photos released by distributor Plus M Entertainment on Monday, Park is seen talking with actor Lee Ji-eun, who appears as documentary film producer Lee So-min. Lee is better known as IU, the name she uses for her music projects.

Park plays Yoon Hong-dae, a professional football player-turned-coach. The film tells the story of Hong-dae, who is put on disciplinary probation after becoming involved in an unexpected incident and tasked with coaching the South Korean national soccer team for the Homeless World Cup.

To look and act like a professional soccer player, Park worked on bulking up and went through intensive training sessions.

Lee, who was working with Park for the first time, said it was "impressive" to work with him.

“His focus on acting and continuing to maintain the character’s vibe throughout the entire shooting was pleasurable,” said Lee.

Director Lee Byeong-heon also praised Park’s presence in the film, saying that he felt that the film had been finally “complete” when Park's casting was confirmed.

“Money Heist: Korea -- Joint Economic Area” (2022) actor Lee Hyun-woo stars as a top soccer athlete, with Ko chang-seok as a player who cheers everyone up.

The film hits local theaters on April 26.

By Kim Da-sol (ddd@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald

• Awesome 1

*** Argentina’s famous daily newspaper spotlights on ten popular Korean actors. The article, titled “Stars Beyond Hollywood: 10 Korean Actors You Must Know,” provided detailed introductions to each of the ten actors who have been making waves in the world of K-dramas. The newspaper’s selection of these Top 10 actors was based on their current popularity and past works, including those that can be seen on Netflix in Argentina. The ten actors featured in the article includes PSJ. The newspaper wrote down the ages of the 10 selected actors and their representative works, along with explanations of their upcoming works. He will appear on Netflix in the second half of the year for “Gyeongseong Creature.”   :Megathanks:

source : Naver

Park Seo Joon Shares Thoughts On Working With IU In Upcoming Film “Dream”

Park Seo Joon Shares Thoughts On Working With IU In Upcoming Film “Dream”

Park Seo Joon and director Lee Byung Hun have shared their impressions on working together with IU in the upcoming film “Dream”!

Created by director Lee Byung Hun of “Extreme Job” and “Melo Is My Nature,” “Dream” tells the story of a group of people playing soccer for the first time for the Homeless World Cup. Park Seo Joon stars as Yoon Hong Dae, a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation who becomes the coach of the ragtag soccer team, while IU plays producing director Lee So Min who is making a documentary about the team.

IU is said to have showcased perfect synchronization with her realistic character who has high-level social skills and never loses her laughter. In particular, IU worked hard to improve her portrayal of a producing director role by learning from the basics such as how to hold a camera.

Park Seo Joon shared, “[IU] is an actress who does a lot of research on her character and the project. From beginning to end, [IU and I] had to continuously exchange lines in the film, and I was able to enjoy filming thanks to her.”

Director Lee Byung Hun also showed his gratitude and deep trust in IU by saying, “I was thankful for her because she prepared a lot in advance and performed it so well on set without hesitation.”

Spoiler

IU_still.jpeg

movie_image2.jpeg

“Dream” is set to premiere on April 26. Check out what IU previously said about working with Park Seo Joon here

https://www.soompi.com/article/1574416wpp/park-seo-joon-shares-thoughts-on-working-with-iu-in-upcoming-film-dream

• Like 1

*** I have no doubt of PSJ and IU's chemistry for this upcoming movie "Dream" since it's not their 1st time to collaborate. In the past, they had adorable interactions when they came together for a commercial that truly showcased their romantic and undeniable chemistry. Besides, we have waited three years for the film to be released! I'm excited to see the duo together on the big screen. The film is set to premiere next month. We won’t have to wait long to see the chemistry in action!   :ohboy2:

*** On January 21st, IU posted on her Instagram with a caption, “Passionless Somin is coming. Dream premiere on April 26th.” Park Seo Joon’s hidden appearance was in her selfie..... I'm eagerly anticipating the movie's premiere.  

:rubchin:

iu-park-seo-joon-dream-2-2203231.webp

• Like 1

*** Can't wait for the next "Jinny's Kitchen" EP. Lee Seo Jin seems angry knowing V and Choi Woo Sik went shopping instead of working shown in the new episode preview released through tvN’s official channel yesterday March 23rd. V was seen leisurely shopping for clothes at the market. “Jinny’s Kitchen” airs every Friday at 8:50 p.m. and that's TONIGHT!   :blush:

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20230323185530908