Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 3/4/2022 at 3:04 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

@Anjalifairy Thanks for sharing. Good to hear he talked about The Marvels and glad that he seems like he adapted well with UK crews.

@backstreetboysfan  I remember I was excited before when it was finally confirmed that he would be officially part of the cast for "The Marvels". Now, although he couldn’t share much about the story or movie itself, it's NICE that he shared how it felt during the time he got an offer. Luckily, it seems like the rest of the cast were there to help give him confidence. Surely, Park Seo Joon always slays every role with his amazing talent. When the film comes out, there is no doubt that he will

shine in the movie. It is definitely time for the world to notice his talent.   :wut:

On 3/4/2022 at 11:17 AM, yaya1241 said:

@Anjalifairy thanks for sharing. Good to hear he talked about The Marvels and glade that he seems adapted well with UK crews. Just hope his scenes will be more than ma dong seok in Eternals. 

@yaya1241  I hope for that, too - and he was asked also about the Wooga Squad and his friendship with all the members. He shared just how important the group is to him. As always, each of them showcases their love for each other. I admire their kind of friendship.   :7555_attack:

6J4ok1X_5t3EdlNubQ10Q7Hin_9slixCYwdFAWEn

• Like 8

[PICK] 5 Best Korean Workplace Romance TV Dramas

tvN What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018)

Based on a web novel of the same name, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim centers on Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon), a narcissistic vice-chairman of a major corporation. While Young Joon loves himself so much that he doesn’t care about others at all, he begins to pay attention to his highly talented secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young), who worked with him for nearly 10 years right by his side. As the two were more like a married couple who have been together for a long time, there was no tension between them. However, things take a turn as Kim Mi So suddenly announces that she will resign.

The two actors made headlines on many occasions with their striking resemblance to the original characters and their heart-fluttering performances. Notably, their kiss scene collected countless views and the two got swept off in dating rumors after the show’s conclusion, although they denied it immediately.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Zapzee

• Like 8

Good Morning

@Jeomju1216 These B cut photos are even more gorgeous & vivid.  

Can i ask a question ? 

I was reading the previous treads in the weekend, and notice that someone mentioned SJ moved his parents to Seoul to live with him when he bought the new house in Cheongdam Dong. I thought his family all live in Seoul originally ? didn't they?!  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, yaya1241 said:

Good Morning

@Jeomju1216 These B cut photos are even more gorgeous & vivid.  

Can i ask a question ? 

I was reading the previous treads in the weekend, and notice that someone mentioned SJ moved his parents to Seoul to live with him when he bought the new house in Cheongdam Dong. I thought his family all live in Seoul originally ? didn't they?!  

Allow me to answer :blush: His family used to live in Seoul until his father's business had a problem, probably went bankrupt. If I'm not mistaken it's when Seo Jun was little then the family moved to Incheon. Seo Jun had mentioned once that they all had to live in a one bedroom house at that time. If you see his bio, he attended his Elementary, Middle and High school in Incheon (Songnae Elementary School, Incheon’s Imhak Middle School, and Incheon’s Annam High School). Then after he finished high school he went to Seoul alone (the timing i'm not so sure :) )

In a way, he's like Dong Man right? :blush:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, yaya1241 said:

@ivanovie25 thanks! I knew he was moving around since he was a kid. Just didn't aware where did they move.   Is Incheon the same Incheon where the International airport locates?  

Yeah it's the same city. The city is bordering Seoul, it doesn't take long to go there from Seoul or vice versa.

Ps. Please check your DM :)

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

In a way, he's like Dong Man right? :blush:

I know right? Can you imagine a young boy forced out of a comfort life he is used to up until that point and losing a family home - he must have had to grow up and mature sooner than friends his age and adjust to a completely new environment and a vastly downgraded lifestyle and surroundings. He probably ended up understanding what those hardships mean at such a tender age.:dissapointed_relieved: I think that’s also why Seo Jun values his family so much, he himself is so humble and down to earth and treats people around him including his staff with so much respect. He never shows his wealth off in a vulgar way which quite a few celebs tend to do. Seo Jun has such a pure and warm heart :heart: 

@yaya1241  : @ivanovie25 got all the details right, if you’re interested in the news article, the details below :blush:

Park Seo Jun  lived a fairly wealthy life when he was toddler. His father was a self-made man who came to Seoul alone in high school. He rode a branded car, a symbol of wealth at the time, and lived well enough.

However, after Seo Jun entered elementary school, his father's business with the IMF became difficult, and the family had to leave Seoul and move to a small house of less than 10 pyeong in Incheon.

After that, his father decided to live for his children rather than his own dream, so he did everything for them and slowly made a comeback. 

Source: http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1229417

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Seo Jun looks great in pretty much in any color, these days I love Seo Jun in dark green outfits, brings out his beautiful eyes even more :fullofhearts:

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

#Edelkochen

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ tweets in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1