[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

HUGE thank you to @oyeleyeolusina, @falloutjane, @ZarraJae (yes, I saw you sneak in - LOL) @peaches_2280 and @dirtfree for live translations. 
And @m_g, @dramalove777 and @illay for the screen shots! 
@sebsob - From what I could tell, SY is alive and fine. She sent DH a postcard in jail but I'm not sure what it said. (or why the creepy music played when he was reading it?) Need to wait for subs
SY threatened MH's girlfriend but no, she didn't kill her. It was an accident, DH DID hit her when the car swerved. Total accident. 
Excellent ending - although I feel like I cried through most of it! Can't wait for subs! 

@alekaonu - I thought we weren't allowed to post links to illegal RAW video's? /:)

Guest jennloct

yay... for the happy ending..... thanks for everyone for the recaps...
hope this wont be our last time comments on this thread...
 will miss this drama so much... i dun haf any awesome drama to watch after tis.... :((
will finish watching new heart from Jisung...

here the rating for 2day episode..
507eb5dcd100baa1ee93f6a24510b912c8fc2e2b
Secret is no 1 again... i guess ard 18 like tat... :x

First let me say thank you to @tessieroo and @oyeleyeolusina.  I really appreciate your hard work in recapping!!!! Kamsahamnida!

I think I am going to be the lone dissenter....but I think the writer could have done better.... Yes I said it....Better... I was really hoping for a really beautiful ending.  Ji Sung kissing at the end is great but I wanted more. 

I wanted to see KS develop a relationship with younger gangster...I wanted to see KM develop a relationship with MH's sister... I wanted to see a generally happy story...

Based on the recaps we got a very sad story and more angst for YJ. So much sadness, so much pain. I loved that DH and his mom are in jail but I also wanted some punishment for SY (I guess her dad punching/slapping the blood out of her was the punishment).

Two minutes of YJ calling MH's name is not a beautiful ending...It is a nice ending...

Mianhae!!!

Guest frozenyoghurtz

hello,just wanna say thank you so much to all live-recappers. you're my saviors. >:D<suddenly i have no internet connection & it made me crazy coz i'm so curious with the ending. so, once again, jeongmal gomawo yeoleobun!

Guest missmaple

peaches_2280 said: SY goes to look for MH and tears their marriage contract in front of him and tells him let's just put an end to it.  (This signifies that SY is finally willing to letr go of MH). And the latter is shocked as he says...   MH : Se Yeon yah....   SY : You don't need to worry for I am Shin SY...

It was a pleasure you al,l reading your recaps and thesis these past two months, chomping on nails, getting adrenaline overflow and laughing with you, I shall see you round soompi, if the thread is not plagued with very fierce fanatics...I do tend to shy away from those.  Loved how that mother fcuk·er (no richard simmons here hehehe) and that thing that gave him life both ended for a spell thinking about soft tofu as their happy ending. Shame that SY didn't follow suit, but that's the thing about having money, justice is your toy...
Tada, iorubon catch you around!

Phew!  I'm so glad no one's dead (yeah, that goes for you too MH's Dad).
A big 'THANK YOU!' to the wonderful recappers and screencappers here at Soompi. Thank you fellow Soompiers for all the posts and pictures.Just realized,if my favourites at 'Dramabeans' had recapped this serial I'd probably not have found you all. :).

A big 'THANK YOU' to the cast, writers and the production team of the serial - it's been a great watch. As I've said before, amazingly well thought of and multi-dimensonal characters. You've set the bar so high, I already judge other drama teams as 'lazy' if they don't measure up. 
BSB, what a discovery you've been - snot withstanding, I've loved your portrayal! Stay true dear Sir, stay true! Same goes for HJE. Wow!Sandra Park and Gangster Unnie, you rock! Everybody playing the parents too!LDH and JS, thou art both brilliant as always!And though I don't know the actors - KS,  KS's brother, Mr Prosecutor (DH's former colleague), Detective Choi and TGIF Manager were played really well. I found Mr Prosecutor to be especially brilliant - hope I see you Sir in K-dramaland more often.

Guest nesschino83 .

tarjig

said:

First let me say thank you to @tessieroo and @oyeleyeolusina.  I really appreciate your hard work in recapping!!!! Kamsahamnida!

I think I am going to be the lone dissenter....but I think the writer could have done better.... Yes I said it....Better... I was really hoping for a really beautiful ending.  Ji Sung kissing at the end is great but I wanted more. 

I wanted to see KS develop a relationship with younger gangster...I wanted to see KM develop a relationship with MH's sister... I wanted to see a generally happy story...

Based on the recaps we got a very sad story and more angst for YJ. So much sadness, so much pain. I loved that DH and his mom are in jail but I also wanted some punishment for SY (I guess her dad punching/slapping the blood out of her was the punishment).

Two minutes of YJ calling MH's name is not a beautiful ending...It is a nice ending...

Mianhae!!!

Guest 888domo888

i'm new here.. hehe

:)

nice to meet u all~!

i think the most plausible ending would be, YJ and MH will not straightaway end up as a couple.. i think YJ will need few years to recover her feeling.. i imagine a scene after few years of all the DH and SY problem are settled(whatever justice serve them), when MH is successful on his own feet and not controlled by his father anymore, YJ successfully running her own bakery.. and one fine day MH will visit the bakery, looking at YJ working diligently and happily from a far, smiling..

:)

we know then their life will turn out ok..

or for a better ending, MH go inside the bakery and the two just stare at each other, smiling... you know, those stares between hero and heroin in K-drama that so intense give us viewers imagination that they will continue to go on living together happily ever after.. even without skinship..

:D

but of course, a kiss would be better... hihihihi

this was my 1st post even on soompi back then..

the ending was exactly like what i predicted back then...

even better cause they kissed! 

DH says that SY is not to be blamed and adds that he is to be blamed for all the hurt he has inflicted on YJ and their son, San.

The court scene....

DH admits to the charge that it was him who was responsible for the hit and run accident 4 years ago and not Yoo Jeong.