[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest falloutjane

So I watched the subs. And I don't think they married after all. I mean, the newspaper stated that there'll be thousands of expected guests. And the whole bit about the travel agency, don't people always settle these stuffs before the wedding? And not after the ceremony? The hotel bit is weird but man, now I have a tiny flickering hope that they are not married. YET. Hur.

So I watched the subs. And I don't think they married after all. I mean, the newspaper stated that there'll be thousands of expected guests. And the whole bit about the travel agency, don't people always settle these stuffs before the wedding? And not after the ceremony? The hotel bit is weird but man, now I have a tiny flickering hope that they are not married. YET. Hur.

@falloutjane, You are right about them not been married, those pictures are meant to be displayed at their wedding venue during the wedding day and the thing about the travel agency has do with the honeymoon plans but SY said she has not intention of travelling with him so told MH to cancel the honeymoon plans.

BTW am I the only one thinking that maybe MH will go to jail?? and YJ will wait for him?? AM I???
I got it from the line of the prosecutor friend of MH . The one he said towards DH :"If Min Hyeok did wrong, he should be punished".
What do u guys think?? Maybe that's the ending we aren't expecting? :o

1 minute and counting ...

Our final hurrah, my fellow Secret Detectives!  May we get as much out of this final episode as what this series has given all of us in the wrting, directing and of course, the superb acting!

May our fellow recappers and screencappers have an easier time with the live stream this final time.

You will all be missed.  Hope you'll stay on days after to continue to chat about our beloved Secret.

Fighting All and Fighting MH &YJ!

falloutjane said: So I watched the subs. And I don't think they married after all. I mean, the newspaper stated that there'll be thousands of expected guests. And the whole bit about the travel agency, don't people always settle these stuffs before the wedding? And not after the ceremony? The hotel bit is weird but man, now I have a tiny flickering hope that they are not married. YET. Hur.

Guest jennloct

the cake is just so beautiful....
 lets get party together with all the casts and members of secreter!!!
Da hee..is always so fashionable.. she always focus on her clothes whereas others all wearing furry coat and even scarf ard the face like hwang eum..
she is a model indeed...

the drama should be started by now... i m thinking to leave tis forum for a while coz i wan to watch last episode with sub in one go...
annyeong.... naeyi bojja.... hope will be happy ending for both MH -YJ..
MH go jail is acceptable.. jz dun died.... cheabai...
the fact that marriage have been revealed.. but death comes to who???