[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

they fight because that friend tried to paid YJ with money (so she can accompanied him coz he thought YJ was richard simmons). YJ tried to explain but he didn't believe and start to force YJ. YJ tried to fight and run away.

OMG! I feel like want to hit DH on his face when YJ fell. He didn't do anything and just stand still laughing because he find it unbelievable that YJ was there. The fact that he was YJ's boyfriend, you should at least do something. Errghh. That moment when MH covered YJ scar with his coat, hooraayyy! and he had a fight with his friend. You go man! Soon, MH knew about what happened during the accident day. Kwangsoo called him and told that on that day, DH proposed to YJ and all that. But I didn't manage to get what MH said at the end that makes DH to turn his back and YJ was shocked. Anyone? 

DH - one word tonight. "hypocrite!"
but i got to give BSB credit for that great acting at the end as he just stand there without making any move while MH beat the hell out of his friend who offered money to YJ. his facial expression, the way he grit, can't believe, laugh as if what he's seeing is astonishing him, and that he wants to help Yj but he can't...daebak!!! all those emotions he captured in his face.

OMG, even without subs or completely understanding what was said, this episode was INCREDIBLE - I was on the edge of my seat and screaming every time the live stream froze. I can't wait to see the whole thing again and really can't wait for subs. 
I think (total speculation) that MH learned YJ wasn't driving that night. He grabbed YJ and asked "what are you?" or something like that. DH turned around in shock/surprise at whatever MH said. 
I'm totally freaking out. I think we need a group hug. What a great episode! 
tumblr_m2ybmzjkOg1qihztbo1_250.gif

EDIT: @mslee - wasn't that creepy? (and fascinating) The way DH just stood there, with tears streaming down his face but laughing at the same time! SO CREEPY! BSB is amazing. 

jun-soo

said:

OMG! I feel like want to hit DH on his face when YJ fell. He didn't do anything and just stand still laughing because he find it unbelievable that YJ was there. The fact that he was YJ's boyfriend, you should at least do something. Errghh. That moment when MH covered YJ scar with his coat, hooraayyy! and he had a fight with his friend. You go man! Soon, MH knew about what happened during the accident day. Kwangsoo called him and told that on that day, DH proposed to YJ and all that. But I didn't manage to get what MH said at the end that makes DH to turn his back and YJ was shocked. Anyone? 

All I can say is LOVED IT!!! This episode was awesome. I could not understand a word, and I can not wait for it to get subbed. I to am just disgusted with DH behavior towards the end. Dude. how much as a gentleman would it take for you to help a lady , one with her clothes half off as she was attacked. NO one else but DH, MH and us knows that she is your ex. The fact you stood there and watched her be humiliated like that and did nothing then to shed a few tears and laugh hysterically. Come on all to protect the fact you don't know her. I wanted to YJ to get a clue and slap the crap out of him. 
As expected in a fit of Jealous rage SY looks like she took over using stock MH dad may have given her. mmm here is a news flash, where MH considered her a  friend and looked out for her, all that changes now. How can you,  (petty, mean possessive, ***  true colors people) hurt someone all because he came with someone else.( You know who the woman is!! ) Is you self esteem that low? Sure he fought with someone, he should have let her be degraded and ridiculed? (if it was you would u have just wanted people to stand and stare?) The woman was attacked. Just goes to show what kind of character SY has.

I cannot wait to watch this with subtitles! This drama is getting so good! I had a choice of watching this live or Heirs and this is so much more interesting! The acting is great! Does anyone have the ratings for the 2 shows for the last 2 episodes? I am very curious!

omo.....omo....the revelation of YJ's scar to Min Hyuk and the bar scene with Min Hyuk putting his jacket to cover her.........happened EXACTLY as I pictured it in my head .......just few hours ago :-O........

hi guys first post here......i think my yook-gum has started working after obsessing over Master's Sun and now this show.:))
loving Min Hyuk's spoiled brat slowing starting to care for YJ (JS's killing it,loled so hard at KS shoelace tying scene).

Ldy Gmerm said: All I can say is LOVED IT!!! This episode was awesome. I could not understand a word, and I can not wait for it to get subbed. I to am just disgusted with DH behavior towards the end. Dude. how much as a gentleman would it take for you to help a lady , one with her clothes half off as she was attacked. NO one else but DH, MH and us knows that she is your ex. The fact you stood there and watched her be humiliated like that and did nothing then to shed a few tears and laugh hysterically. Come on all to protect the fact you don't know her. I wanted to YJ to get a clue and slap the crap out of him.