[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

hi.gif hi guys!! it's my first time to post in this thread! i only started watching secret last saturday, and i was hooked immediately, and marathoned episode 1-6. i've just finished watching ep 7 and i've been patiently anticipating for episode 8.

i really want YJ to wake up from her delusions that her oppa is the best. hope we're nearing to that time where she will know the true colors of her oppa. i would be sadden to know if MH really pulled out the baby from the prison and have caused the death of San.

Guest Fransiska Yani

hi.gif

hi guys!! it's my first time to post in this thread! i only started watching secret last saturday, and i was hooked immediately, and marathoned episode 1-6. i've just finished watching ep 7 and i've been patiently anticipating for episode 8.

i really want YJ to wake up from her delusions that her oppa is the best. hope we're nearing to that time where she will know the true colors of her oppa. i would be sadden to know if MH really pulled out the baby from the prison and have caused the death of San.

Hi, nice to meet you here :)

I'm also waiting for truth being disclosed.

Guest Sherina JhTan

anvesha said: Just finished watching today's episode.. Loved the OTP scenes (some really funny scenes). I guess, the writers are trying to show how MH forgets that she's the killer of his gf when he's with her. I'm getting there because I still sometimes end up thinking that "how can he eat with his gf's killer?" and then he said the "don't laugh" scene which was like a reality check.. But I also think that in that scene he felt comfortable and may be happy and he didn't want that because he's with the JH's killer.

Now, aside from that, I get the feeling that he doesn't know how to treat her and that's why he keeps trying to avoid her. And when he's in front of others, he just defaults to being a jerk (like in front of SY in the office building.)

I find SY's jealousy really interesting. MH hasn't even fallen for YJ yet, but she's jealous that he shows his emotions to her. Who knows what will happen when he actually falls for her. She would go crazy!

Also, how does YJ not know DH's signature? The receipt did show a signature...