[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

The writer(s) are really playing around with this DH character. He has more screen time then YJ and MH and that's saying a lot! I didn't realize that DH would turn into a Jae Hee from Nice Guy except Jae Hee was a little more blunt about what she wants whereas DH is just a coward who thinks he's doing the right thing but he's just lying to himself. I despise DH. Tomorrow's episode gives me the impression that DH is now even more worried about HIMSELF (like always). He now knows that MH knew about his relationship with YJ all along and he has been following her for the past 4 years. He knows that MH knows about San... and now DH is afraid that he's going to get exposed as being the culprit behind the hit-and-run. Seriously, the guy can give a rat's A S S about what is happening to YJ! He's even aware that there might still be a black box from that night and he needs to find it first and expose it before he gets exposed... by the way, I thought his dad had to give up his dreams because of his bad leg... why did he go all beserk on his dad about giving up his dreams and how he's trying to fulfill those dreams for his father? You kidding me, right? Go ahead and blame your problems on your parents -- well, blame your mother but your father hasn't done anything wrong. He has a bad leg, what can he do? He's still working to the best of his ability, you ungrateful s h i t... LOL...

As for MH, he's playing a game with DH... the game is, how long can you pretend to act like a Saint before I expose all your secrets? He has actually given DH many chances to come clean about that night... about his relationship with YJ... but DH still pretends not to know anything. MH hates people like that... people who act all self-righteous but will sell their loved ones out to gain higher status... people who say one thing but does another... people who say they love one but stabs that person in the back... and then there's YJ... still naive as ever! MH is sort of annoyed that YJ sees DH as being this other kind of person... whereas MH sees a selfish bastard (who he really is) and it's sad... the guy gets to take all the credit... seriously, what has DH ever done for YJ? NOTHING. MH has managed to do things for YJ we haven't even seen DH do for her!

SY is possessive but I can't deny that what she keeps telling MH is TRUE. She sounds like a b i t c h for saying it but sometimes, it's take that one person to tell it like it is for a person to really understand. The truth hurts but the truth needs to be said. MH's evil dad said a couple of episodes back that whenever a toy broke, he always bought MH a new toy... and he shouldn't have done that because that's why MH is the way he is now. In a way, SY is being a good, very honest friend... I'll give her credit for that.

Also, gotta love MH for defending his friend SY. He may not be in love with her, but he does care about her. That's why I know he can get all pissed off, strangle people, and violently shake them... but he will never back stab or KILL a person.

I really hope that YJ will not lie at MH next episode and tell him she saw ji hee lying there I hope she can at least tell him she didn't saw her even if she was the driver .and if MH really know the truth in today episode I think the role will change YJ will be the one who hate MH cause he take her son 

SY is possessive but I can't deny that what she keeps telling MH is TRUE. She sounds like a b i t c h for saying it but sometimes, it's take that one person to tell it like it is for a person to really understand. The truth hurts but the truth needs to be said. MH's evil dad said a couple of episodes back that whenever a toy broke, he always bought MH a new toy... and he shouldn't have done that because that's why MH is the way he is now. In a way, SY is being a good, very honest friend... I'll give her credit for that.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"비밀SECRET: Let Her Go!

@IguanaSoap - thanks, good to know there's praise for BSB :)

@hell59, jjsweeter0211 posted this earlier (I'll repost the link):

http://youtu.be/i_gO8xPg-cE 
 Lyrics: http://popgasa.com/2013/10/15/kim-bo-kyung-i-want-to-go-back-%EA%B7%B8%EB%95%8C%EB%A1%9C-%EA%B0%80%EA%B3%A0%EC%8B%B6%EB%8B%A4-secret-ost/

Guest pelicancharm

It's back with English subs.
There was a troll on viki and that person ruined the excellent work done by the Shh! Team. Everything is back to normal now. :)

Just finished watching today's episode.. Loved the OTP scenes (some really funny scenes). I guess, the writers are trying to show how MH forgets that she's the killer of his gf when he's with her. I'm getting there because I still sometimes end up thinking that "how can he eat with his gf's killer?" and then he said the "don't laugh" scene which was like a reality check.. But I also think that in that scene he felt comfortable and may be happy and he didn't want that because he's with the JH's killer.

Now, aside from that, I get the feeling that he doesn't know how to treat her and that's why he keeps trying to avoid her. And when he's in front of others, he just defaults to being a jerk (like in front of SY in the office building.)

I find SY's jealousy really interesting. MH hasn't even fallen for YJ yet, but she's jealous that he shows his emotions to her. Who knows what will happen when he actually falls for her. She would go crazy!

Also, how does YJ not know DH's signature? The receipt did show a signature...