[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

tessieroo said: I've watched episode 16 SEVEN times this week. SEVEN, people.  :|  I can't let go. :((  Thank you to everyone who posted the final kiss clip!  >:D<
@lindy01 - 
Those subs on EP Drama are not from them - they don't sub. They stole those subs from ViKi. But yes, you're correct - ViKi completed final editing and error checking so the subs are a bit different from when they were posted on Thursday. I'm getting ready to watch it again since the subs are now 100% edited. :

This is the first drama I watched till the end of the episodes after IHYV. I dont know why its kinda hard to find great drama like this. The final kiss is really really daebak. I didnt expect hwang jung eum could kiss that hot or maybe it is just me that havent seen her hot kiss scene. But her kiss scenes in can you hear my heart are kinda terrible. So different in here. So sexy, sizzling, and sweet. Although Min Hyuk's character is not that great compared to the other chaebol character in other k-dramas, but still, I really love him. Ji Sung's character in Save the Last Dance for Me also won me completely that I fell head over heels with him back then. I hope Ji Sung, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Da Hee and Hwang Jung Eum will win many awards later for their amazing performances.

OMG! just finished episode 16.ㅠㅠ

i was super busy last week that i only have the time to watch secret today. anyways, am so happy about the ending. at least we have a happy ending for everyone. of course it was not without flaw but i can bare with it as long as we have a happy ending for both MH and YJ.

Posted by Logicalsong in BSB's thread (please scroll down the page to read her post):
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/289729/bae-soo-bin-%EB%B0%B0%EC%88%98%EB%B9%88-current-drama-secret-secret-love/p170

Many thanks to Logicalsong for being kind enough to translate messages from some Soompiers here for inclusion in the messagebook.  Thank you so much to those of ;you who sent messages to BSB :)
Posted by Logicalsong on 17 November:

Hello dear

The message book as well as Soobin Portal's special present Ahn Do Hoon character cake were successfully sent to the manager on Thursday night.

Here are the photos.

Although the final outcome was not same as we planned (our cover of the book wasn't printed out due to some mistake, which was sooo beautifully designed) and the clay character of Ahn Do Hoon was not realistically expressed as we wished (it supposed to show the crying scene, but...), we could deliver them on time to his manager and hopefully now our guy can read the messages all. I again thank you very much for participating in this project. The photos are just part of the messages so even if you can't find yours, please don't worry. They were all translated, designed, and printed out.

By the way, do you know what our guy joked at the ending party? At his cherring messages to staffs, "I'm Ahn S.O.B (DH's nickname on the net and everybody knows it ;; all were laughed out loud) Okay the drama got good ratings, we made it, SO WHAT? (it's DH's line in the Secret when he yelled at YJ)." He's this kind of hillarious guy. Very cool and fun. I love him more to read this episode. 

After his coming back from belated honeymoon, let's wait and see what character he will portray in the <Memories of the Sword>

I love you ladies!!!

Unquote

Three photos here, more can be seen in BSB's thread :)

vSzjTmo.jpg

4fb6pb0.jpg

K4BoNlB.jpg

Hi @wiscpenn , I know that Ji Sung might come with his wife Lee Bo Young, but I don't care, I just want Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung to be in the same ceremony, as good friends of course :P . Lee Bo Young is such a lucky woman, and she and Ji Sung Look very good together,now I hate the fact that the ratings didn't get to 20%, cause if they did, then Hwang Jung Eum would've gotten married as well, but oh well, we can't always get what we want right ? Why wasn't this drama at least 20 episodes ?? I can't stop from watching it. And I have to change my signature now, to add secret to best drama ever alongside Gaksital. -edit- @jennloct are you sure the two ceremonies won't clash ? Cause I remember that ceremonies of SBS and KBS from last year were held at the same time, well according to dramabeans, so I don't know if the time changes every year.

Guest kngdrama

All the Secret people - hugs and thanks for insights, pictures, messages, and ideas. It's been a great ride. Now off to recover from intense emotions and wait for the new works from the writers and our precious, gifted, hot actors/actresses. 

Guest jennloct

@yuhotarubi opps... mayb drama awards may clashed together... but if like tat.. i guess.. they have to run two places on that day... but i hope drama awards will not clashed together... cause.. a lot of ppl acting for different channel production in the same year.. esp for Jisung, Hwang Eum and Da hee..
hope they wont let the actor and actresses suffer....

Guest aliceinwonder

God I know some of you didn't like the ending bc it was at a such fast speed but I just loved it.
I think some of you have realized that the ending has quite more meaning than just DH accepting his guilt.SJH was originally not killed by DH & YJ's car. She was actually hit by the big drum first. Remember the scene where the truck took off with the drum before the police arrived?? 
The true meaning behind SJH's death is that even though the direct killer(?) is the drum, SY who said to get lost in MH's sight, and MH's father who forced her to runaway, GS who followed the order, MH who was not strong enough to protect his lover, DH's father who didn't fixed the car, and lastly DH who lied in the wrong place at the wrong time, YJ who felt sth was weird but let it go was ALL INVOLVED in SJH's death. 
It's not just that DH was the killer, it's that there is nobody in earth who is purely innocent, but the important thing is how they repay their sin.
SO when DH was at the court accepting his sin, he was accepting everything. 
And I just LOVED this meaning....OF course OUR OTP was fantastic 

up1.gifSECRET Screencaps
Episode 16 (coming soon)
Episode 15
20131113SecretEpisode151.jpg Album 1 20131113SecretEpisode152.jpg Album 2 
20131113SecretEpisode153.jpg Album 3 20131113SecretEpisode154.jpg Album 4
Episode 14
20131107SecretEpisode141.jpg Album 1 20131107SecretEpisode142.jpg Album 2

20131107SecretEpisode143.jpg Album 3 20131107SecretEpisode144.jpg Album 4

Episode 13
20131106SecretEpisode131.jpg Album 1 20131106SecretEpisode132.jpg Album 2
20131106SecretEpisode133.jpg Album 3 20131106SecretEpisode134.jpg Album 4
Episode 12Album 1 l Album 2 Album 3 Album 4
Episode 11Album 1 Album 2 Album 3 l Album 4 
Episode 10 (Kang Yoo Jeong + Ahn Do Hoon) l Episode 9 (ADH) l Episode 8 (n/a) l Episode 7 (ADH) l Episode 6 (ADH & KYJ) l Episode 5 (ADH + KYJ) l Episode 4 (ADH + KYJ) l Episode 3 (ADH) l Episode 2 l Episode 1  (n/a)
Compilation (some)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Annyeong all SECRET LOVErrrrr!!!!! ;;):D
my first time posting in this thread? WHY?welll thats because i didnt get to start watching this drama until 2 days ago....My couzin pretty much recommended me to watch this drama.... since i dont have any interest at all at first..eventhough i love Jisung Oppa... :)>-
Anyway....just because i am crazy about The Heirs ... and waiting for wednesday and thursday to come for me is like a year....so decided to watch this drama to kill some time.... CONFIDENTLY thinking i can bare just watching 1-2 eps a day....
BUT GUESS WOT?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DRAMAA so damn much!! the 1st ep straight away hooked me into it!! (which make me questioning why the first few ep the rating is so freaking low??????)i started watching this drama on Friday nite... and what day is today? SUNDAY... YEP SUNDAY..lol...i even call in "sicky" to a party that i was meant to go so i could watch.... 8-| sound a bit crazy? or is it normal in dramaland? XD
the only lucky thing for me is that i dont have to dyingly for wait each week  for wed and thursday to come...so i can get rid of my curiosity of "WAT will happend in the next ep???"
BUT NOW.... IM GOING TO CRY!!!!!!! its really sad knowing the fact that it has ended... *i still havent feel it like it ends T______T i want more of jisung opppa!!!* =((
eventhough i wasnt here to spazz with u guys each week... but i am proud to be one of the secret LOVErrss!!! *KISS KISS*
NOTE: just incase if there is any of u who is just visiting wondering in your mind "should i watch this drama .. or should i not?" I SAYYYYYY watchuuuu doing wasting time thinking!?!?!GO WATCH IT WATCH IT!!!! shooo shooo.... get out of this forum and spare ur time to watch it NOW!!! XDhmpp does it looks like that im from the advertising team of SL or something lol :))
well now i gotta go back lurking for another drama to "kill time" for the heir again ... T_Tmy sadness is added to the pile as i have to wait  (AGAIN) for the heir to air and MOURN that SL has ended!! *FAINT MYSELF*

Guest fantast1k1

Hi @cahya...who's the guy on the pic? He looks like another actor or is he HJE's manager?
Omo! Im really having a hard time shaking Secret off my mind and body.Looking at the screencaps didnt help either. That last frames were super sexy, JS and HJE 's body were super close. Hot! Hot!
Anyone knows where we can watch the full episodes of JS' Real life? Looks interesting.
Ok, off to watch the last episode again... :-h

Guest jennloct

i also introduced to my friend to watch Secret.. she also hooked on it..
we kept on discussing the plot just now..
she said that the weirdest thing for this drama is MH who can magically appear on and off from YJ anywhere.. at bus stop, while pulling YJ from bus and the bakery shop...
n ofcourse.. his partner KS.. who was a great inspector.. who gets to know everything... accident blackbox, even San and the truck...

we also felt weird bout a sudden regret from DH due to San existence... we still couldnt get the point.. is like Dh nvr mention bout San before... even he thought San is dead but he dint ask anything bout it.. his burial place or anything...
wat makes DH sudden regret for everything still makes us confuse.. i think the drama too rush for 16 episode...

n somebody mentioned that when YJ start to have feeling to Mh also very uncertain...

but overall this drama is super awesome... even my friend say both Jisung and Hwangeum are super hot!! their both eyes and lips... omo...
so indulging...lolz.. their expressions are superb....
i knew bo young will not get jealous from Jisung..
jz that Hwang eum's boyfriend --yong joon will be very jealous i guess and saying.."why ur legs were open while staring with Jisung, nose to nose and kiss him??" lolz....
sad that their partner couldnt watch the scene together with them cause they went out to celebrate farewell party for "Secret" drama...

I can't believe this drama is over.  I will miss all the casts especially Gwangsoo.  He's so adorable.  I love his scene at the end with YJ's friend Hye Ri.  They're one cute couple that I would like to see again in another drama.  Hope to see Gwangsoo (Choi Woong) in more project in the future.  He has potential as a great actor.

My OTP are amazing along with BSB & LDH.  They're all great and talented actors/actresses. Hopefully we will get to see them soon in the coming up project.

I watched and I really liked the ending ,and I like the developing of the story and how every character has his own's flaw no one is perfect they make you feel like you watching something real and may happen in the real life , like how YJ character developed if you saw her in the first episode she was very optimistic person she didn't know how the world is dangerous  , she was a person thinking using her heart completely  not her brain and she love someone and hold him even thought she knew that person doesn't love her anymore and she love him and chosen him over her father and that's wrong cause no matter how much you love someone you shouldn't abandon your father or mother because of him  but after all what she went through she realize her mistake she become very mature and reasonable woman it was like in the past there was child inside her and that child is grow now just by looking at her eyes you can say that she is woman went through a lot in the life ,and I like what she said to MH that he shouldn't leave his father because of her cause she now realized her mistake that no matter how much you love someone you shouldn't leave you parent so YJ character change so much during the drama and I like she didn't forgive DH and his mother I was afraid she will forgive them like what happened in many drama but this drama was different  ;) , and about leaving san in his adopted family I think she did right even it will be hard and painful it will be for san's sake because when san grow and know everything about what his real father did to his mother (killing her father ) and step father (killing MH 's ex-girlfriend )  it will be very difficult for him and he will hate himself for begin DH's son so it was better for him to grow away without knowing his real parent and also it will be very hard for child to separate from his adopted mother it will be the second time to feel the same pain and that's not good for child it may cause him some psychological problem  .