[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@fatma_1, love your post :)  One reason why I am so desperate (to put it mildly) for continued high quality of Secret AND good ratings is that this may  mean BSB will finally get an acting award at the end of the year.  The two awards he received in 2008 and 2009 were more like popularity awards.

Ah I'm just embarrassed myself. Just found this pic:

201310281332052410_1.jpg

And thought that Wah it's the scene from eps 11/12,  finally MH-YJ being happy and laughing together oh my I want to see it soon please please please come Wed & Thurs............................

Only to realized it's just a BTS  hieeee  @-) @-)   My tired mind playing trick on me arrggggh....  

But it's Ji-sung fault, for still being in MH's mode even when they not filming  >:) >:)  He deceived me, by that stare he gives to HJE hmmppph.

Now for some reason I want to find the other JS-HJE BTS pictures. I know there some good ones & they had been posted before but I never paid much attention.  Gotta go to Secret official site then.  

@cynkdf awww thanksss.. I should say I'm really impressed with his performance in this drama. I watched him before in other drama but this character shows a lot of sides of him unlike the typical second-lead-one-dimension characterization, which is abundant in Kdrama. I'm also rooting for him to get awards for portraying DH so wonderfully.
other casts like HJE, JS and LDH also impressed me as well. I gotta say Secret has bring out the best in them as actors. For that, I LOVE YOU WRITER-NIM... 

julian-loves-you-meme-generator-i-love-y

Gwinna said: A few people have wondered why DH would arrange for San to be taken away in order to block YJ's parole when all he had to do was vote against her.  While it is possible that he was already planning to discard her, it's also possible that he thought that was what MH wanted him to do.  We know that MH met with all five members and asked them to vote a certain way so that DH would have the deciding vote, but DH didn't know that.  He might have thought that he had to create an incident in order to make the others vote against her.  I suppose I prefer it that way, because I think DH's character is more interesting as someone who started out good, but gradually became evil one step at a time.

Another thing that strikes me about DH is that he isn't really very smart, or rather, he sort of loses his head when he feels threatened.  Just as with the original accident his decision to leave the scene turned it into a crime and magnified the consequences, his decision to do away with YJ's father, which rationally was not necessary because even if the father remembered the incident again the testimony of someone with dementia wouldn't be enough to convict DH, causes YJ to turn against him.  She would have kept on lying for him forever, even after they broke up, and he didn't even have to do anything to keep her loyalty, but by murdering her father and taking away her son he practically pushes her into MH's arms himself.  He really is his own worst enemy.

cahya said: I honestly believe that DH really loved YJ before the accident. The way he said "I love you, Yoo-jung ah",  after he proposed to her & then sing for her,  they were genuine.  Even after the accident, he immediately worried for her first & asked "Are you okay?"   He was also honest in his explaining about went to blind date before he met her, meaning he respect her. I think the reason why he didn't pick up YJ's call when he was about to met his blind date wasn't b'coz he feels annoyed/want to hide it, but b'coz he didn't want to hurt YJ by told her the truth before he could met her directly, yet he also didn't want to lie. Based on their first meeting, I also believe that he's the one who fall in love first, not her (so cute, their first meeting). When he verdict YJ's punishment in court, he looked really hurt. Even when he visit her in prison, his gaze & behavior says that he still love & cares for her & San a lot. And he did took care of her dad, & when dad went missing, he was genuinely want to help her find him (ofc before YJ's dad then said he knows of his sin).

It's just that, along the time, his confidence that he can still be with YJ after all that crazily bad luck ordeal fading more & more. His surroundings, parents, pressure, his own guilt & confusion, make him more & more suffocated each day. More or less the same as MH to JH (he also didn't have enough will & courage to keep grab her hands).  But while MH get his 2nd chance & redemption, later also courage I'm sure, by his own will; DH instead fall deeper & deeper, also by his own will & his own digging.

@wiscpenn:  Hahaha HJE still has her dimple. It's not just when she smiles, but when she moves her mouth/lips, it's often apparent. But when she smiles it does become more prominent, like when she still cheerful at the beginning before the accident, or when she smiles at MH's desperate water-drinking, or when she smiles to Cafetaria's ahjummas workers in the morning. 

Guest reedtrip82

Why do I think the only way for YJ to do any damage to DH is to marry MH. She upgrade LOL from a loser like him plus MH&YJ together will raffle his feather because this mean MH know his secret

fantast1ksuae said:

tessieroo

said:

OFF TOPIC!
@wiscpenn - That was one of my favorite scenes from CYHMH! She's at her job and starts singing/dancing with the mop, unaware that the guy is watching her. I loved it! I loved that whole drama, HJE was awesome, the whole cast was outstanding. :D And I found that song by the original - it's on repeat on my Ipod.  =))
I'm with you on CYHMH and that dance scene with sign language! Awesome drama.  That's how I started getting hooked on kdramas.

BTW, did anyone notice that her right dimple - visible in the MV - can no longer be seen in Secret? Too much ps?  Or, is it because she cries so much with very few happy scenes in this drama?  I honestly don't recall seeing that cute dimple.

Guest IguanaSoap

ep11 preview ...
owhhhhhhhh my!!! wish moarrrrr skinship between OTP ;))

/ignore me/ :))

InLove.gif

serious note: i want yj oennie to team up with our hawt sajangnim oppa (+ our gwangso the albert) for justice! Revenge time! urghhh

Guest jennloct

i jz left this forum one day... n then *164new* post pop up... @-)
i would like to say.... secret society, guys u r AWESOME!!! L-)

while reading to some of ur post...
i have to say tat i believe DH was truly loved YJ before the accident... i felt very touched during 1st few episodes where he still love YJ and welcome her and take care of her father after she had been released from jail.. it is not like the bad character- park si yeon who acted in "nice guy" drama where she betrayed the nice guy SJK when he was in jail.

however, DH turned into evil is because of his parents and his life.... DH loved YJ but what made him to betray YJ by abusing San is his status... Because MH was playing with him in that deciding vote which i guess MH wanted YJ to fail for reducing her punishment... he felt that if he betray MH, then there might be tougher for YJ to live..
his attitude was just like his father... i 4get wat his father had suffered which had been mentioned somewhere.. i think DH just cant stand up n prove for YJ that he love her as his father cant stand up to fulfill his ambition.

wat i think of DH turned into evil because his parents is because he sick of his mother who keep on asking him to give up YJ and find nice gal... but smhow he cant convince YJ is his great girlfriend because he cant speak out the truth that he is the one to run away from d accident. he then sick of everything that happened after YJ released from jail. he had to take care of both YJ and YJ's father which her mom said not to.  about his job... he tried to revenge MH by having lawsuit on his company.. but due to lack of 'power', he cant do anything... 

all these things made him to see that if he dint not have the rights...he cant do anything.. so he started to give up his love and job in order to climb up and fight against MH and be a good son for his parents...

i guess.. he jz love himself more than he love YJ

Hi all ~ 
I'd like to ask that we all take a moment to appreciate that there would be no basis to create a show about boundless love, lost love, corruption of the soul, revenge and ....hopefully, sweet restoration and new beginning --- without the villain.
That tattered, greedy, pathetic and loathsome creature that we focus all our repugnance upon.
Bae Soo Bin has brought his TOP GAME to this role and I wish him ever more and more success in his career. ❤ 
Please pause now for the beauty that is the MAN...and not the character. Presenting:

mdeg.jpg

t4zg.jpg