[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest minisquid

I am not against plastic surgery or anything, but just wanted to point it out. Hwang Jung Eum has obviously gotten work done after Golden Time ended, I am not sure it is the first time either, and probably regretted that decision when she had some nip and tuck once more after Full House 2. She looked so not cute there and it wasn't the makeup. She looks so pretty now though, although kinda unnatural for an Asian. But hey, cute is cute. I think she was prettiest before she had any work done though, during her Sugar era.

@meroo - 
Agree, I don't think it's the hospital receipt at all. My guess was it's a receipt for something Dad bought once he was dumped way out in Po Hang. I think the receipt will show a store name, location (Po Hang) along with a date and time stamp. YJ will realize it's the night her Dad went missing and hopefully investigate. 

This is the best screen grab I have of the receipt:
8hb0.gif
Can anyone who reads Korean make out what the items are? And where the receipt's from?
All I know are the first two items on the receipt aren't expensive: US$0.80 and US$0.65 thereabout. The third item looks to be more expensive - either 1,450 or 2,450Won? I can't see clearly since it's blocked by YJ's finger.  Onward, Secret Detectives!  Make me proud of your investigative skills!!

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=21&behind_code=1921

• Secret Love

• About the Show
  • Characters
  • Photo Gallery
  • Behind the Scenes
  • Bae Soo-bin's smile and cry performance earns rave reviews!
  • [2013-10-21]
  • 1921_5116_l.jpg
  •  A man smiling while tears drip down his cheeks.It's quite a sight.On October 17th, episode 8 of KBS 2TV Wed/Thurs Drama "Secret Love" tension mounted as Ji Sung's plot for vengeance is slowly unveiled as Bae Soo-bin begins to realize his plans. The viewers can't get enough of them.Episode 8 broke the ratings record set by its previous episodes at 15.3%(Nielsen Korea).That's a 0.2% spike from the previous episode, and more than enough to let the drama sit atop the standings of other Wed/Thurs dramas in the ratings war.  Do-hoon(Bae Soo-bin) makes fun of Yoo-jeong(Hwang Jeong-eum) who is accompanying Min-hyeok(Ji Sung) at a party, and goes too far.In the process of being harrassed, her dress comes loose and a huge scar on her shoulder is unveiled for all to see. Bae Soo-bin captured everyone's attention with his amazing performance in the scene, where he was crying and smiling.His character could not help but contain two different emotions, as the love of his life is insulted, and his sworn enemy losing his cool and becoming the center of attention for all the wrong reasons. 

Yes I must say the BSB's acting of DH was good in that episode... I felt like slapping him...he has convinced me in his acting.
He is a terribly torn person inside him.

This drama shows the dark side of people and I am anticipating someone would die in the end too and most likely YJ after being so badly tormented by the two men.   I pray that I am wrong...I hope her life can change for the better.