[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest lettykay

sally_b said: @lettykay - RE: " SY: "Sitting in this spot, is something that even the dead Seo Ji Hee couldnt do".
High-five to your comments.
Se Yeon has a habit of referring to her as *the dead Ji Hee* --- she's done so before and if I'm remembering correctly, she's always scornful of the 'that dead girl' . Seriously Se Yeon - you just said it yourself -- she's dead. for years. and you're STILL jealous of her. (nut job alert!)
I'm hoping the SHOCKING ending PD is hyping is all about SY or DH actively trying to murder Yoo Jung.
WAE!?!! you say --- because the excitement level would be crazy good! (only if they don't succeed of course) And all the better if one or both goes down in flames in the attempt. Then we can refer to Se Yeon as...that dead girl. (insert evil cackle) >:)

Omg...this episode...makes me faint many times. :)) Sajangnimmm.....y r u so hot n smexy n said all the right words??!! I keep on shouting in my heart Sajangnim...so cool...each time he said that he'll protect YJ from now on from everyone since he didn't do that w JH n when he said he needed YJ by his side to breathe easily...ohhh my heart....melted a million times. 8-} During the scene w DH n SY, I automatically closed my eyes, lol, can't bear to watch the atrocity of those 2 stupid creatures! Can't wait tonite....be ruined DH n SY!! >:) Can't write anymore, just marvellous, now I need to calm myself from my burning desire, ooppss heart, hahahaha....going crazy from happiness. =)) catch uols tonite during the live streaming n recaps session. Need to drink cold water, I'm on fire, literally.

now that i've visited and read the new comments on the Secret thread
it's okay

holds mouse to close window, other hand pressed F5 button to refresh again, again, again....

one more minute, if i can just browse on the thread for one more minute
i know my kids can't forgive me for making dinner late
i shouldn't dare but i want to stay in the thread

Guest IguanaSoap

Scorpio18 said: Omg...this episode...makes me faint many times. :)) Sajangnimmm.....y r u so hot n smexy n said all the right words??!! I keep on shouting in my heart Sajangnim...so cool...each time he said that he'll protect YJ from now on from everyone since he didn't do that w JH n when he said he needed YJ by his side to breathe easily...ohhh my heart....melted a million times. 8-} During the scene w DH n SY, I automatically closed my eyes, lol, can't bear to watch the atrocity of those 2 stupid creatures! Can't wait tonite....be ruined DH n SY!! >:) Can't write anymore, just marvellous, now I need to calm myself from my burning desire, ooppss heart, hahahaha....going crazy from happiness. =)) catch uols tonite during the live streaming n recaps session. Need to drink cold water, I'm on fire, literally.

loli said: I thought i can stay away from this forum until tmr but every time i refresh the page, more detail recap of today's episode is being shown. Thanks @melliflourence for the detail recap of today. with your help, i'll just wait till after tmr to watch both episode 13 and 14. Thank you! kamsamida!!

@lettykay - RE: " Something else about SY what does she think her marriage life with MH will be like? Lol does she think that if they get married he will magically fall in love with her? Does she think that her and MH will be happy together?
Her and MH were friends, wouldnt it have been better to get married while still having a good relationship? I just dont understand her logic."
Because you're sane. Se Yeon --- not so much. (ha!)
Actually - in a Chaebol marriage she WOULD have lots of face-time with Min Hyuk. The Rich have fancy get-togethers to pat each other on the back for having fat bank accounts. (it's a real life thing - I've seen it as a guest at such parties/trips) At that level of corporate money - your SPOUSE is a must for wrangling business deals.
So - in actuality - she's not all that crazy to believe she'd get ' to be with ' him--- but having his love? we know otherwise.

Guest fatimaalkabsh

I might be going crazy but did anyone else see a post of an image of YJ when she visited JH (scene from ep 13, before ep13 was out), under that image was an image that showed that MH WAS THERE listening...only problem I've gone back to page 400 and can't find it #-o :-? :-/ @-) :(( Does anyone know what I'm taking about? :-SS it's just creepy I haven't seen any post talking about the post, which is leading me to think I am losing it!! =)) :-S :|

I think it's obvious that he was there, maybe not following YJ but visiting JH because he feels guilty like YJ is and YJ just happen to go there that day.