[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

AQUARIANUNICORN said: saranghaechoiseunghyun said: MH : Are u going to keep avoiding me ?What happened that day...
YJ: I've already forgotten about it
MH: With Who's permission?I told you, It's not mistake
YJ: sajangnim..

MH: I'm really busy right nowBut...I came here... To see you

I had to see u... So I can breathe

OMGGGG IT's SO SWEETTTT, 

Guest lettykay

SY: "Sitting in this spot, is something that even the dead Seo Ji Hee couldnt do".

Seriously how cruel, she really has this ability of saying the most coldest things, also the far away look she had while saying the marriage will proceed was so creepy lol.
I cant help but think she may do something even more disturbing, just her whole demeanor lately has been way off, finding out that MH is in love with YJ has made her emotions more chaotic. Who knows what she may do if MH decides not to marry her and to be with YJ? I cannot see her just accepting that easily.

falloutjane said:

Also, MH has been in the same attire/suit for the past god-knows-how-many-episodes. I NEED MY SAJANGNIM IN THAT BLUE DENIMISH SHIRT WITH HIS SLEEVES ROLLED AND THAT BLACK SLACKS AND THAT LV BELT BUCKLE.

ROAR.

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Unnie  @falloutjane I'm with you 4ever and ever: I have this gif, I loveMH when used this clothes, he's sssssssuper sexyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ldy Gmerm said: ...................
Sy's problem is she really thought she knew MH, Honey a person has many sides that they show to the world, although all you saw was the lazy immature playboy side did not mean that was all too him, he just never cared enough to grow up for you and let you see the man he is becoming now. Think you can play games and get him to tow the line and  hold him under your thumb?! Idiot! look how well it worked out, every time you look up MH has gone around you and your games. Watching him since kindergarten, you must have skipped a few years to have miss the core of his personality and character. MH is not a stupid man he was just a lazy one that never had a reason to really fight for something before. He has been given a second chance to do it right with YJ and he knows it, he will never make the same mistakes again. He knows he has to come hard with YJ because being a weak man, a lazy one will never cut it with her. Not giving his all to fight for her would be the biggest mistake of his life. 

@lettykay - RE: " SY: "Sitting in this spot, is something that even the dead Seo Ji Hee couldnt do".
High-five to your comments.
Se Yeon has a habit of referring to her as *the dead Ji Hee* --- she's done so before and if I'm remembering correctly, she's always scornful of the 'that dead girl' . Seriously Se Yeon - you just said it yourself -- she's dead. for years. and you're STILL jealous of her. (nut job alert!)
I'm hoping the SHOCKING ending PD is hyping is all about SY or DH actively trying to murder Yoo Jung.
WAE!?!! you say --- because the excitement level would be crazy good! (only if they don't succeed of course) And all the better if one or both goes down in flames in the attempt. Then we can refer to Se Yeon as...that dead girl. (insert evil cackle) >:)

Guest fantast1k1

Ok, watching 13 with sub...can't wait for tomorrow..it will be the day...a day full of love and anticipation...please let me sleep tonight [-O<

Guest reedtrip82

Ii think the hug scene was meant to be slow motion.. Cruz in real life it be to fast and we will miss the detail hand on breast and stuff lol