[Drama 2013/2014] Ruby's Ring 루비의 반지

tikamacika

Guest azjhoon

@gene71632  thank you so very much.... your summary of ep. 5  was so detailed, and once again just right  after watching the episode, your translation is already out. I hope you don't get tired doing this, though, we know that you have other priorities. Hopefully till the end??? Thanks again for your generosity! See you next week....Have a nice weekend!

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azjhoon

@ Tran.... I believe that's how they will find out that Ruby was Luna. But we know the truth will come out during the 100th or so episode, and I'm pretty sure that LSY as Luna will be just like her previous bad girl type roles. It's kind of predictable, though, nonetheless, I'm hoping that I'm wrong so there will be more anticipation from viewers like us.

@Tika: Makasi ya say... udah buat tread ini.... eke udah ga punya waktu lagi nehhhhhh
Thank you for your effort..... love it! Actually, I don't like when I saw KSH choose daily drama but after watched the trailer, I thought this is a good one. Unfortunately, is hard to find this drama video with english sub since this is a daily drama...

@gene71632: Thank you for your hard work........

Text Preview:
Episode 6 : Kyung Min and Ruby had dinner at Kyung Min's house. Kyung Min's father and mother say "Yes" about their marriage. Runa has visited to hospital for her abortion, the doctor disagrees about the abortion (maybe due to the safty matter). Runa begged to In Su and In Su felt anager at Runa's betraying. Cho Lim(Ruby and Runa's aunt) heard the news of Dong Pal's blind date. So, Cho Lim has sneaked to the hotel(Dong Pal's blinde date place) but she got caught by Dong Pal.

(translate from Park Yu Jong from Ruby Ring KBS 2 official site)

Episode 2 (raw):

http://dramalink.net/dmotion/?xink=k53VXsmpqzGINB4ty7k

Episode 3 (raw)
http://dramalink.net/dmotion/?xink=k2pwyQDxKPOeux4tS0G

Episode 4 (raw)
http://dramalink.net/dmotion/?xink=k6RquM9cJ88Tn54ugXf

Episode 5 (raw)
http://dramalink.net/dmotion/?xink=k2G7Pt0dL6i5NQ4uIhq

No english subtitle....

Episode 6 (raw) :

http://dramalink.net/dmotion/?xink=k6LX2fN30z9szG4vImJ

Preview Episode 7 :  Kyung Min has visited the restaurant of Ruby's mother to say hello to Kil Ja and Cho Rim. Ruby's mother and her aunt really liked Kyung Min a lot. At the outside of the restaurant, Runa watched them over the window and felt so miserable about herself. At last, Runa is querreling with Ruby and Runa has finally confessed to Ruby about her preganancy. The next day, Runa has visited the JM company because of Ruby's favor. At there, Runa is facing with Kyung Min.

@Iris: I still looking for the eng sub but I can't find it yet....

Guest azjhoon

image_readtop_2013_765544_13775068781024490.jpg

1377502863118.jpg

2013082620223031535_1.jpg

Ruby Ring 'New Face' VS 'deep in fresh'

Very economical original article forwarding 2013-08-27 20:26

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Enlarge TextDecrease Text

Article image
    [Photo = KBS2 'ruby ring']
    Last week, the newly launched news = very economical sinwonseon drama "Ruby Ring" is the topic. ruby ring KBS2 drama started in the evening one day a different personality and looks forward twin sister Ruby (Lee So Yeon) and a positive Luna (imjeongeun) in a car accident in the face bakkwimyeonseo fate caused the story and draw back. broadcasting after 'face-offs' for the viewer's opinion of provocative opinions. The older sister Ruby Luna's life intentionally intercepts of the contents became known chidatneun Face're pointing the ref is growing concern. ruby ring MBC 'Princess Aurora' and SBS 'ugly warning' how much propaganda among attention should be gwichu.

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun, Lee So-yeon is proposing a ruby ​​ring

Star News Original article transfer 2013-08-27 20:31

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

[Money Today Star News intern reporter Lee, Min]
    Article image
    Photo = KBS2TV 'Ruby Ring' broadcast capture

"Ruby Ring" is the gimseokhun So Yeon took a formal proposal. eleven on the 27th afternoon soap opera aired on KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' (a play, directed computational hwangsunyoung) has a background Min (gimseokhun minutes) This information is Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) to Ruby geonnemyeo propose a ring was drawn look. backgrounds ruby Min Jung in the late afternoon and called out to the outdoors. Single string playing in the background of romantic Jung Min Ruby knelt to "I love you. Shall you marry me," he asked. Ruby is less happy tears soaked constant smile nodded Min background information in the hands of ruby ruby ring prepared to put into the back gave matched. Background Min, "Do not be disappointed not diamonds forever unchanging means passionate love to your name, and like a special," he said. backgrounds Min, followed by "No matter what, even if it killed all sworn remove this ring Let's, "he said, to put forward Framed Ruby. accidentally day background with place proposal was met Min Jung Jung Ruby's twin sister Luna (imjeongeun minutes) watching this figure showed a tear of jealousy. 

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, spare ... So Yeon tamnae gimseokhun jealous brother-in-law

Star News Original article transfer 2013-08-27 20:29

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image
    Photo = KBS2TV 'Ruby Ring' broadcast capture

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun gimseokhun accidentally met one day on the 27th afternoon soap opera aired on KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' (script, direction hwangsunyoung computational) information on Luna (imjeongeun minutes) is defined twin sister Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) in favor of Mean group stopped by JM background (gimseokhun minutes) and stumbled. positive Luna knee scrape the company fell down the stairs, ran to the appearance of this background bandanna handed minyi. constant background Luna knew the face of pity, "four evenings different. sister asked me to dinner, you should not have a brother-in-law got me? "Ruby's brother, saying the fact that he said Jung. bansaek In the background Min Jung had for dinner to Luna. Jung Min Luna's background to fix a broken shoe loving look that seemed singyeo directly. backdrop to Luna Jung Min "testing whether a boyfriend," she asked. Jung Luna "is still not a good brother-in-law who've shown as I wish," he replied, but Luna positive mind, 'You like me, you wish I was not right' he thought. Meanwhile, the background of the day, Jung Min Ruby had a formal proposal. Luna watched it in the same place, the information showed tears of jealousy.

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun, Lee So-yeon to propose 'imjeongeun tears'

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-08-27 20:27

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = sonhyojeong News] 'ruby ring' of the gimseokhun this proposal was to impress Lee So-yeon. Imjeongeun secretly watched them shed tears.

Broadcast on the 27th KBS 2 'Ruby Ring' defined in Luna (imjeongeun) Forward Ruby (Lee So Yeon) background Min (gimseokhun) triangle began.

Luna is in the company of the day went to Ruby fell and broke his shoe. Kyung jinadeon there to finish the Luna worried. Kyung at the moment Luna knew that Ruby's boyfriend. Luna is a "sister, please buy rice," he said, and I knew Kyung is Luna.

Luna Kyung while dining with him ppaetgyeotda mind. Luna is he asked a boyfriend Kyung is a "brother-in-law wants to meet someone like," he said. Yet Into the 'people like you. My first hope is that the person you're jotget 'the darkness had thought. The Luna is a pass in ruby ​​rings were cuddling while watching a shame.

After a ruby ​​ring ruby ​​gives Kyung proposal was wonderful. Ruby moved by the hot tears heulryeotgo, the heart and gave Kyung. However, the two watched from a distance like a romantic Luna tears.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, sister of the man in the water level over gimseokhun temptation 'dismay'

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-08-27 20:38

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = sonhyojeong News] 'ruby ring' imjeongeun man is tempted twin sister.

Broadcast on the 27th KBS 2 'Ruby Ring' defined in Luna (imjeongeun) is defined Ruby (Lee So Yeon) background Min lover (gimseokhun) had a dirty mind.

Proposal for a great day, and the Ruby Kyung, Luna watched them shed tears.

However, Kyung did not give Luna. Propose the following day, the invitation of Kyung Luna and Ruby had a good time in a yacht. Jureo Kyung cool water briefly to go to Luna, Luna was wearing a bikini Kyung to "rub sunscreen different," he said. Kyung does not know what was in favor of the rough patch. Ruby appears and avoided the party heogeopjigeop place.

Luna is a picture of Ruby looked after "and you'll live like a" black undershirt revealed, saying,

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So Yeon in fact pregnant confession 'failed abortion'

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-08-27 20:13

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = sonhyojeong News] 'ruby ring' of imjeongeun So Yeon is pregnant with twins confessed to her sister.

Broadcast on the 27th KBS 2 'Ruby Ring' defined in Luna (imjeongeun) is defined Ruby (Lee So Yeon), who said that the child pregnant.

That was pregnant balhimyeo Luna "in the laugh? Mothada tell anyone that you are my sister," he said. Ruby was shocked did not say anything.

Luna and her sister wanted to clear the child said. Ruby was "overcome with love," said Luna was conciliatory. Luna has their own opinion, but inexorable.

He said, "I'll murder to kill a baby, but I can take a noise in Journalism bothae this baby will not get caught because of the ankle is not it," said the hospital have said that with.

After all, you were in the hospital with Ruby gave Luna. But Luna is rejected abortion. Danghandaneun wrong side of hospital admission was suspended sales.

On the other hand, the background to the day Luna is married Ruby Slide (gimseokhun) had a crushing darkness.

"Ruby Ring" byeonjeongsu - Lee Hyun Woo, alkongdalkong goose couple Certification 'eye'

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-08-27 10:40

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

Drama "Ruby Ring" and Lee Hyun Woo byeonjeongsu certification that the couple had goose. latest new daily drama being broadcast KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' first coming and working in Palo HR Chung and Lee Hyun Woo byeonjeongsu are fond of appearance was captured. disclosed in the picture The two men came out like a picnic each thread to take your sweet look exceptionally byeonjeongsu dressing meticulously worked out of Lee Hyun Woo gives toktokhi site and the role of the coordinator there, the writing was written sombrero gives a sense of fun to hang Lee Hyun Woo, established appreciate your pointing finger shows cool said. This responded to Lee Hyun Woo is a unique horselaugh. drama first coming (byeonjeongsu minutes) and dongpal (Lee Hyun Woo min) is the master of the house chicken ribs and chicken wholesaler bickering meet the two men met, but the motives of the first coming of masculine charm dongpal he already crossed the state, the first coming dongpal interest also hate to not even out on a date to turn this around. dongpal the first coming of the 'Breathless' La calling pretending to ignore, but to hide the true intention of you have already noticed dongpal undershirt first coming to the seemingly seems not interested in pretending to pretend to flirt. The two men pushing and pulling forward the essence of the drama of the older woman showing revitalize seems beyond the existing urban and threw An intelligent image from the drama of two people are already rolled into licorice toktokhi role. Byeonjeongsu Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) and Luna (imjeongeun minutes) to one hundred million seureowoomyeonseo Easygoing Miss Clarissa shows charm and Lee Hyun Woo can not hate the smirk snug fit perfectly transformed into arms were full of richard simmons labor. especially outside of the camera like byeonjeongsu and Lee Hyun Woo Siblings of the same closeness and already filming the fantasy of breath a couple of goose was crowned. As well as the specific affinity of two people to play an active part in making the atmosphere on set. Similar between the ages of actors to create a friendly atmosphere, and that the back door is a crucial role. 

'Ruby Ring', self-renew up to 8.3% of the ratings 're-ignite'

Star News Original article transfer 2013-08-27 09:36

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

[Money Today Star News yigyeongho News]
    Article image
    Photo = KBS

Evening daily drama KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) recorded the highest rating itself. audience measurement company Nielsen 27 days the last 26 days, according to Korea Broadcasting afternoon of 'Ruby Ring' ratings of 8.3% of the country one day was recorded. This broadcast is recorded immediately before and 0.9% points higher than the ratings figures. Also, 8.2% recorded in the last 21 days 0.1% points higher than the highest rating of its own. past 19 days with the first broadcast "Ruby Ring" is to maintain a steady 7% are mid-to-late. The same time period shows the MBC 'News Desk', SBS '8 news' etc. does not gain the upper hand in the competition are rarely. But this highest rating renew itself once again compete in the same time period and evening lighted ililgeuk. "ruby ring" and the same time period shows the 'News Desk' is 7.6%, '8 news 'is 8.5%, KBS 1TV' Korean compete 'ratings of 9.1% was recorded for each. Meanwhile, three major terrestrial broadcasting afternoon, evening ililgeuk the KBS 1TV 'is Gamcheon intelligence' is topped by 22.4%. Following MBC 'Princess Aurora' 13.4%, 'Huh Guam "is 11.1%, SBS' ugly warning 'aggregate was 10.5%, respectively. 

"Ruby Ring" byeonjeongsu - Lee Hyun Woo, "city of man" where the image?

Star in Original Articles transfer 2013-08-27 07:44

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image
    Byeonjeongsu stills and Lee Hyun Woo.
    [Edaily star in Kang, Min - Jung News] Actor Lee Hyun Woo byeonjeongsu and was picked up in a friendly appearance. eleven KBS2 drama series' ruby ring appeared on two people are like a picture out of the 27 days revealed a picnic. Two people in the photo to take your other thread is exceptionally sweet look. Lee Hyun Woo byeonjeongsu meticulously worked out of the dressing gives the site do toktokhi the role of coordinator, was wearing a sombrero and Lee Hyun Woo gives written under the mischief, said a cool show stand appreciate your pointing finger. This responded to Lee Hyun Woo is a unique horselaugh. drama first coming (byeonjeongsu minutes) and dongpal (Lee Hyun Woo min) chicken ribs and chicken wholesaler meet the master of the house. The two men met, the bickering, but the motives of the first coming of masculine charm dongpal he already crossed the state, the first coming dongpal interest also hate may not be out on a date to turn this around. Dongpal the first coming of the 'Breathless' La calling pretending to ignore, but to hide the true intention of you have already noticed dongpal undershirt first coming to attention in the first glance it seems not pretend to pretend to flirt. The two men pushing and pulling forward the essence of the drama of the older woman showing revitalize seems to throw off the image of urban An intelligent and already the drama of two men rolled into licorice toktokhi role. Byeonjeongsu Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) and Luna (imjeongeun minutes) to one hundred million seureowoomyeonseo Easygoing Miss Clarissa shows charm and Lee Hyun Woo can not hate the smirk snug fit perfectly transformed into arms were full of richard simmons labor. Siblings and Lee Hyun Woo byeonjeongsu such intimacy outside of the camera and filming the fantasy of breath already a couple of goose was crowned. As well as the specific affinity of two people on set working as the mood maker. Between the ages of actors like to create a friendly atmosphere and the crucial role that the back door is. dramatic tension taut drama flowing brief moment in the development of extreme stress can slow down byeonjeongsu fun and laughter and love Lee Hyun Woo's alkongdalkong goose story is much anticipation and interest. "Ruby Ring" is a different character and appearance of two sisters in a car accident meant to be around and talk to your face, human greed and secrets are revealed with a never-ending process of drawing out the tension flooding is expected.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, bakgwanghyeon to "help me abortion"

Star News Original article transfer 2013-08-26 20:31

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

'Ruby Ring' to abortion imjeongeun help me this bakgwanghyeon said one day on the 26th afternoon soap opera aired on KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' (script, direction hwangsunyoung computational) information on Luna (imjeongeun minutes) Nine couples will be separated for abortion (bakgwanghyeon minutes) to help. positive PD Luna is responsible for broadcasting during recording from "apostasy comes face seems to be getting hudeok the management a lot." heard the blow. Luna is the constant nine proposed to be stubborn refusal to nine the number of abortions and divorced condition. Obstetrics day forward is to find Luna asked whether abortion. But the doctor was "illegal. Come as a guardian on," he was against surgery. thus be defined to meet Luna Nine "guardians must doendae. help me so Do I not be responsible for half of the going," he pleaded . the number nine, "he would marry, but do not want all the responsibility in neoda," he said, positive Luna "Let marriage and instead lay child will not," he repeated abortion revealed will. number nine, "Are you kidding? conscience, which seems give me? This murder "and" surgery if you do not mind I want to marry you, "he replied coolly. 

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, a family gimseokhun Introduction "to marry people"

Star News Original article transfer 2013-08-26 20:30

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image
    Photo = KBS2 'Ruby Ring' broadcast capture

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun So Yeon's family have met one day on the 26th afternoon soap opera aired on KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' (a play, directed computational hwangsunyoung) defined in Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) background marry Min (gimseokhun minutes) family introduced a breakfast spot Ruby Chung, "Why are ye these days is late home" mom oil gilja (jeongaeri minutes) to the question of "who has met the company president and son of the general manager," said Min explained the background . thus defined constant Aunt Ruby's first coming (byeonjeongsu minutes) "This is what yinya clothing. slope born," he was pleased, Chung Jung twin sister Ruby Luna (imjeongeun minutes) is a look of bitter place avoided the next ruby background information Slide the chicken ribs with a house she found operating. Yu Min gilja and forward to the first coming in the background 'pear West' is called salgapge beaten, family background of civil appeal to the attitudes ssakssakhan bought this watch from a distance the appearance of positive steps Luna turned to look jealous. Meanwhile, positive Ruby and background information minyi Luna lovers since college to hear that Ruby is a positive look in the past showed mix old going through the diary.

"Ruby Ring" byeonjeongsu, Lee Hyun Woo follow up on a blind date takes 'embarrassing'

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-08-26 20:30

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

Lee Hyun Woo is going on a blind date byeonjeongsu know is chased. eleven 26 broadcast of the KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring" is the first coming forward (byeonjeongsu minutes) nodongpal (Lee Hyun Woo min) nodongpal hear the call goes out to find that this was a blind date . positive nodongpal the first coming of the vain and jealous flew chasing going on a blind date and talk with other women to see that God is vain to wear bijjuk himself. nodongpal want to go unnoticed, and the body was curled up in a bunch of first coming forward who will stand up more closely nodongpal nodongpal breath, but after the discovery of the first advent was already defined. nodongpal to see standing in front of his startled friends and promises that the first coming forward around the shadows, laughing nodongpal for lunch, and went forward to take the first coming. nodongpal is " I like the sister I know everything,

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, responsible bakgwanghyeon muleumyeo "Kids are different as clear neunde"

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-08-26 20:21

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = gimgayoung intern reporter] imjeongeun looking boy in the bat met bakgwanghyeon to clear.

26 broadcast on KBS2 daily drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) information is pregnant Luna (imjeongeun minutes) is for abortion be nine (bakgwanghyeon min) was drawn to be looking for.

Luna is the argument that "the hospital is different, as you do not have that right, even the responsibility," he said. Argument is "so and so the responsibility Would I suggested taking a marriage to take responsibility, but it too was rejected marriage," he replied.

Luna is "The Marriage Let's instead going to marry, even if the child is a clear child wants a slow," he said.

Argument is "it is vital that any unwanted pregnancy, and it's murder," and "If you were to bear the child there is no reason to marry you," he raised my voice.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So Yeon in "How to hit the tail?" Jealousy

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-08-26 20:18

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

Lee So-yeon is getting married at the end of the son of a rich family and was jealous imjeongeun. eleven 26 broadcast of the KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring" is defined Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) to the family background Min (gimseokhun minutes), and the news seems to be getting married announced. constant background pity Ruby is greeted at home background minyi said unto his son around that company's general manager said that the president said. thus defined the first coming (byeonjeongsu minutes) is pleased clapping and oil gilja (jeongaeri min) also Ruby was married but worried that the end of the constant welcomed more than anyone. positive but Luna (imjeongeun minutes) Win Win is enamored of Ruby Bay View this information sileotgo eat breakfast went into the middle of the room. room also contains information rioja ruby " How did you do that? Then how tail guy did? "said a ruling party official ruby're young and positive" Where's weird, no, no, "said Luna is defined at the end of the "horse sucks. would a guy like chicken ribs ridge widow daughter home," he It was uncomfortable Ruby Chung Jung Min and Ruby met with university students since the end of the background behind a diary wrapped in watching more and more jealous.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, jealousy explosion "than Lee So Yeon'll live well"

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-08-26 20:11

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = gimgayoung intern reporter] Lee So-yeon for her sister's jealousy culminated in imjeongeun.

26 broadcast on KBS2 daily drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) information in one unexpected pregnancy Luna (imjeongeun minutes) came home with a long face.

Mum oil gilja (jeongaeri minutes) to Luna, "What would it do," he asked. Luna "came out the same day, in the stomach, such as Ruby and I dareunya Why," he said Toro.

Gilja is "all good, as long as it hagetnya Ruby" and "who do everything the same. Well, even when I can not, even when the" he was up. Followed by "I can not work full days shall you be more sensitive," he said.

Luna is "Why do I find that good anymore. Give me a break, okay Ruby. I'm really upset," said "Drat and unfair," she said sobbing. The "Ruby'll live well than well live," said the poison had.

Both the house and the ability to lead with ruby ​​background Min (gimseokhun minutes) and the marriage became "How Nha Try to bang our. Vain eopji Riga harp like you to like her," and it was objectionable.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So Yeon inferiority towards the 'spooky explosion'

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-08-26 20:05

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

What one imjeongeun unresolved anger about his life exploded. eleven 26 broadcast of the KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring" is defined Luna (imjeongeun minutes) may not live in the stomach of a single mother because the child wrapped in anxiety. Luna's a bad look forward coming home to this oil gilja (jeongaeri minutes) Chung Jung Luna Luna came along, "Mom, I'm really a twin sister, right?" said crying a, respectively. gilja This oil is "What are you talking about? "You wanted it, but Jung Jung Luna Luna" mom with me the same day, at the same time gave birth to well-being, why Ruby is a one mana I Come "and found it annoying. gilja the end of the oil is, "Where's weird.'re not Where they solved, "said Chung Jung Luna Luna was a shame," Mom, I'm gonna be fine. much better than her sister's okay, "said Yu vowed gilja the arms of weeping. 

'Ruby Ring' sweet proposal on gimseokhun So Yeon 'tears of emotion'

Star Today Original article transfer 2013-08-26 17:49

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

"Ruby Ring" is Lee So Yeon in a proposal to the gimseokhun. KBS2 new daily drama broadcast on the 26th "Ruby Ring" is a proposal that gimseokhun Lee So-yeon is like the moonlight is drawn. previously broadcast in the last week Kyung (gimseokhun minutes) and Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) after the reunion of five years became lovers again. Ruby's father, Kyung times accidentally President (jeongdonghwan minutes) seek to buy as is desirable from a family of Kyung, Kyung visited the house of the adults in the house hospitality in Ruby marriage of two people on and a green light.

Article image

Ruby wants to marry a doctor clearly stated in the aggressive behavior of Kyung ruby hearts go out to the happy couple enjoyed samyeo. Meanwhile, the day of the broadcast, and Ruby Love Kyung as Kyung-line in this fast-paced inspirational proposal for Ruby Prepare seems Kyung Min is a place of many memories of two people to decorate the gorgeous flowers and sweet propose a plan. especially Kyung knees in the moon 'Ruby Ring' and gives her finger into. But reverently touched by sweet Ruby is proposing to accept Kyung's really likely to be committed to a solid future. Additionally also the title of the drama "Ruby Ring" is a dramatic switch to show this to be an important opportunity to raise expectations for the week be. impressive than what two people share a sweet kiss after proposal scene seems to be a polished conference. Gimseokhun's gentle charm and a white one piece So Yeon utilized cheongsunmi the perfect romantic couple looking to buy their envy seems, gimseokhun Ours is expected to shake a woman's feelings.

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun - Lee So-yeon, a date picked daldalhan yacht

News ekseupocheu original article forwarding 2013-08-26 16:44

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[Ekseupocheu News = gimseunghyeon News] Lee So Yeon gimseokhun and on board the yacht has unveiled a sweet dating scene. eleven on the 26th KBS 2TV drama 'ruby ring' side bisecting the cool breeze on board a yacht in the background, enjoying a sweet dating Min (gimseokhun min) and static Ruby (Lee So Yeon) containing pictures look unveiled in the photo Kyung is nice to have Ruby and tells you how to drive a yacht, Ruby is stretched Magna built a good laugh seems to look pretty. Kyung-valent successor to the barons of the pole riding, swimming, golf, windsurfing and the possible emergence of an all-around sportsman. twice in the last five years the Kyung reunion between lovers, and Ruby is back again and spent a happy time. Kyung Min Kyung family home find a ruby receive hospitality story of two people in marriage is not far came over and the two of them broadcast the day following the date Kyung light pink ruby towards the two of them waiting for a brilliant proposal This is the culmination of a romantic love line seems The 'Ruby Ring "is a different personality and appearance to the face and two sisters in a car accident that dame was meant to be around stories of human greed and secrets are revealed with a never-ending process and draws. Broadcast daily at 19:50. gimseunghyeon reporter drogba@xportsnews.com [Photo: Lee So Yeon, E & M Towing gimseokhun ⓒ]  'Ruby Ring' Lee So-yeon, gimseokhun reunited with an old lover, "I loved him" 

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun - Lee So-yeon, touching proposal 'tears'

Xinhuanet original article forwarding 2013-08-26 16:11 last modified 2013-08-26 16:41

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

KBS2 daily drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) Lee So Yeon in gimseokhun is proposing to open a scene dwae has attracted attention of viewers. Kyung over the last broadcast (gimseokhun minutes) and Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) for five years only to reunite again became lovers. Ruby's father, Kyung times accidentally President (jeongdonghwan minutes) the relationship of two people rescued as it is restarted. Kyung since the doctor wants to get married Ruby aggressive behavior balhimyeo bought Ruby's heart.

Article image

This love of two people is a green light that flashes on the line. Kyung Min is a drama, according to officials propose moving to Ruby amounting to prepare. Kyung Min is a place of memories of two people, and decorated with flowers, colorful and sweet propose a plan. Kyung in the moon knees gives ruby ring on his finger into. Proposal, while devotional touched by sweet Ruby is a really embraced Kyung. Dramatic change, especially ruby rings are shown to be an important opportunity for raising the expectations for this week. well as touching two people sharing a sweet kiss after proposal scene is expected to be polished. while watching Kyung Luna for a romantic proposal ( imjeongeun minutes) a little jealous of the attention that is showing increasing interest in the future of pole moves are collected are interested. 

Ep 6

Before I start, I wonder if Kyeong Min’s mother is either Luna or Ruby’s bio mother as Kyeong Min’s mother mentioned she lived in Ruby’s hometown (Chuncheon) temporarily before during dinner together.

Kyeong Min showed Ruby his room after dinner and also the scarf which was the last thing she gave him before they parted ways. Kyeong Min wrapped the scarf around himself and Ruby and said that the two of them have to live as one in the future for the rest of their lives. Kyeong Min was about to kiss Ruby when his mother interrupted his attempt, asking them to come down to have some fruits.

Luna is troubled that things aren’t going her way, ie. job, relationship and now being pregnant.

Luna went home. Gil Ja noticed that Luna wasn’t happy and tried to find out what is wrong. Luna asked Gil Ja why everything she put her hand to, are not successful. Gil Ja told Luna that it is not true as it is not easy for Luna to come to this point in life. Luna told Gil Ja that she is always being told off for spending money all the time and playing around like a hooligan.  Luna asked who she resembles being like that and wondered if Ruby and her are really twins. Luna asked why both Ruby and her are so different since they came out from the same belly. Gil Ja tries to comfort Luna telling her that not all endeavors by Ruby are successful. Gil Ja told Luna that people are all the same; there are good and bad times. Gil Ja said that Luna is a bit sensitive lately as matters aren’t going her ways. She told Luna to take a rest.  Luna asked what area is Ruby stronger than her and demanded to know why things are going well for Ruby and not her. Luna told Gil Ja that she is very sad, frustrated and angry. She cried and asked Gil Ja what to do. Luna told Gil Ja that she must live well and lived better than Ruby.

At the dinner table at home, Gil Ja noticed Luna’s appetite hasn’t recovered from gastric issue. Gil Ja asked Ruby if she is dating someone. Ruby admitted. Cho Rim was glad that Ruby is dating and said she was afraid that Ruby might end up an old virgin like her. Gil Ja asked what kind of man Ruby is dating. Ruby told them that is her company’s Department Head. Cho Rim asked if he is an old man. Ruby said no and told them that he is her schoolmate from University and also the son of the Company’s Chairman. Cho Rim was shocked and nearly fainted upon hearing that. Luna wasn’t happy at Cho Rim’s reaction. Cho Rim praised Ruby for her good looks, figure, qualification and job as well as her character. She said that anyone who marries Ruby is blessed. Cho Rim asked Ruby how her boyfriend looked like, whether if he is handsome and told Ruby that she should have brought him home as she has a lot of things to say to him. Gil Ja told Cho Rim to give Ruby some breathing space. Cho Rim told Gil Ja that she is like this because she is so happy for Ruby and asked Ruby how she managed to catch such a rich fellow from a wealth family. Cho Rim reiterated that it was the rich fellow who managed to catch her. Cho Rim can’t stop herself from smiling. Gil Ja hinted to Cho Rim to shut up. Gil Ja asked Ruby when she started to know this man. Ruby told Gil Ja that she knows Kyeong Min since she went to University. Ruby also told Gil Ja that she went to his house. Cho Rim was surprised at the speed and asked what was said and if the date has been set. She also asked if that family is really rich. Luna had enough and walked out to the kitchen. Gil Ja gestured to Cho Rim again to shut up. Gil Ja asked what his family said. Ruby told Gil Ja that Kyeong Min’s family wanted both parents to meet as soon as possible. Cho Rim was so overjoyed for Ruby and said it is great news and it’s too cute. Cho Rim went up to Ruby to kiss her on the cheek and congratulated her. She asked Ruby when she is getting married. Ruby told Cho Rim that Kyeong Min wanted to hold the marriage as soon as possible. Gil Ja asked what Ruby thinks. Ruby told Gil Ja that she is not too sure. She felt that it is a bit rush as she hasn’t introduced him to the family. Cho Rim slapped Ruby on the shoulder and said it is not a major issue as they only need to see him once. Cho Rim told Gil Ja that she cannot believe such fortune had fallen on Ruby and said they can ask for a building. Luna angrily went into her bedroom. Gil Ja asked Cho Rim if she has any sense of shame. Cho Rim asked what shame and congratulated Ruby again.

Ruby went to the bedroom. Luna asked Ruby the secret of how she let that man got bewitched by her. Ruby told Luna not to say it that way. Luna said it is a fact and asked if such a person who owns so much is crazy to be marrying a daughter of a widow who owns a chicken rib shop. She said Ruby what she had to completely attract that man even though if she had known him during University days. Ruby sensing that Luna is jealous just walked out of the room without answering her. Luna wondered how they fell in love and she went to took Ruby’s diary out to read to find out.

[scenes of Ruby and Kyeong Min dating.]

Gil Ja and Cho Rim were getting ready for Kyeong Min’s visit at the chicken rib shop. Gil Ja was finding it awkward that Kyeong Min have to come to the shop instead of the house during his first visit to the family. Cho Rim told Gil Ja that she should renovate the home before Ruby gets married or moved to an apartment. So Yeong told Gil Ja that renovating is the current trend. So Yeong said that before the wedding, the mother or the mother in law will facial plastic surgery; doing double eyelids and smoothen the face. Gil Ja said it is so exaggerating and asked if the mothers are the ones getting married. So Yeong said it is better looking pretty and young than being old and wrinkly. Cho Rim told Gil Ja that she should get her face done than renovation and said that Gil Ja is no ordinary beauty. So Yeong started to tease Cho Rim about her face, saying nothing can be done about it. Gil Ja stopped the quarrel and told them to see if they have missed bringing out any dishes. Gil Ja wondered what is taking Luna so long since she has to meet her future brother in law. Cho Rim told Gil Ja that Luna is jealous of Ruby. So Yeong said it is natural as she is also jealous of Ruby. She said that the bridegroom is a perfect man. Cho Rim can’t believe that such a perfect man will become her nephew-in-law. Ruby and Kyeong Min came. Kyeong Min apologized for being late. Cho Rim introduced herself to Kyeong Min. Kyeong Min thought So Yeong was Ruby’s sister but So Yeong quickly corrected the mistake and introduced herself as a worker in the shop. So Yeong commented that Kyeong Min is really looked so smart like an entertainer. Cho Rim told So Yeong to heat up the meat instead of talking nonsense. Ruby asked where Luna is. Gil Ja told Ruby that Luna must be held up by some matters and should come soon. Gil Ja told Kyeong Min to take a seat as he must be hungry. Kyeong Min told Gil Ja not to be too formal with him and said the food looks delicious. Kyeong Min asked if he can pack them away if they can’t finish them. Cho Rim told Kyeong Min he may do so if there are leftovers and started calling him a son-in-law. They started dinner. Luna saw them outside the shop and is fuelled with jealousy towards Ruby. Luna decided not to go into the shop.

All three women went home and asked Luna why she didn’t appear at the shop. Luna lied and said she was busy. Cho Rim said Luna should have come no matter how busy she is as it is the first time meeting her future brother-in-law. Gil Ja agreed and said Luna should have turned up no matter how late she is. Luna said she is busy and she will see him in the future. Luna angrily went into the house. Gil Ja wondered if she never thought of it or if she isn’t sensible.

Luna was recording a program but was stopped half way by a PD. He asked if Luna has gained weight recently as her face has plumped and her tummy seems to be protruding. He told Luna that she should manage her weight.

Luna was looking at baby clothing outside a shop and tears started to well up.

Luna went for her checkup. The doctor told Luna that the baby is growing healthily and showed Luna the ultrasound picture. Luna told the doctor that she doesn’t have to capacity to give birth to the child. The doctor told Luna that the law forbids abortion and advised Luna to give birth to the baby. Luna said she knows and asked if there is a way. The doctor told Luna it is not something she can decide right now. She advised Luna to discuss with her guardian and come back together.

Luna called In Soo who is packing for his China business trip to meet.

At the café, Luna told In Soo to accompany her to the hospital. She told In Soo that a guardian is needed and asked In Soo to help her. In Soo asked if Luna insisted on aborting the baby. Luna asked what In Soo wants her to do and what else can she do. Luna said half the responsibility lies with In Soo.  In Soo told Luna that he is willing to take up half the responsibility. He reiterated and said all the responsibility and is willing to marry her. But it was Luna who rejected the offer. Luna agreed to marry In Soo. In Soo asked if Luna is sincere. Luna agreed to marry In Soo on the condition that the child is aborted. She wanted to have children later even if they are married after she can do her work (being successful and famous). In Soo angrily got up and asked if Luna is joking. Luna told In Soo that she is not. In Soo said that it is a life they are talking about even though Luna never thought of having a child. He asked if Luna doesn’t felt a bit of responsibility towards the child and if she has a conscience. He told Luna that abortion is murder. In Soo told Luna that he doesn’t want to marry her if she went for abortion. In Soo angrily left.

Ruby’s colleagues were staring at Ruby strangely. They finally asked if the rumor that is floating around the company is true that Ruby is dating Kyeong Min. The staff was shocked when Ruby’s friend told them that Ruby and Kyeong Min will be getting married. Ruby admitted it.  The staff wondered if it all started during the staff gathering but the friend told them that their story are distorted and ordered them to get back to work.

So Yeong commented to both Gil Ja and Cho Rim that Kyeong Min is really good and told Gil Ja that she is blessed for being so kind. Cho Rim told So Yeong to be kind so that she can find a good husband. So Yeong told Cho Rim that she is not the one that should be worry about that right now and asked Cho Rim to worry about herself. Cho Rim told So Yeong that she doesn’t want to get married and if she does, there will be a queue for her. So Yeong asked if Cho Rim wanted to go on a blind date. She said she knows of someone who is a primary school teacher and is a virgin. Gil Ja said it sounds good and asked So Yeong to setup for Cho Rim. Gil Ja told So Yeong that she will repay her. So Yeong asked if Cho Rim is interested. Gil Ja urged Cho Rim to go and meet up with him. Cho Rim asked how old the man is. So Yeong said 52. Cho Rim went over to hit So Yeong for introducing such an old man to her. Dong Pal came. Gil Ja asked why Dong Pal didn’t deliver to the shop recently. Dong Pal told Gil Ja that he had been busy lately. A call came for Dong Pal setting him up for a blind date that day. Cho Rim overheard the conversation and her anger was simmering. So Yeong asked if Dong Pal is going on a blind date today. Dong Pal said his good friend wanted to introduce a girl to him. Gil Ja said Dong Pal should also get married. Dong Pal asked Cho Rim if she wanted to go on a blind date as he has a seonbae he knows who opened a mini mart and he is a good person. Gil Ja asked how old that person is. Dong Pal told Gil Ja that the person is around 43 years old. So Yeong said that age is just right. Dong Pal told them that he is a widower with a son attending primary one (Dong Pal is talking about himself). Cho Rim burst out in anger and asked who Dong Pal is teasing right now. Dong Pal said Cho Rim gave him a fright. Cho Rim asked if she gave a cares about a widower with a son. Dong Pal told Cho Rim that nobody cares about that in this day and age even though she is a virgin. So Yeong told Dong Pal that he has mistaken as Cho Rim will only marry a virgin. Dong Pal sighed and said that the world seems to gain another virgin. Cho Rim, on the other hand, wondered if Dong Pal is teasing her as he seems to be mentioning dating her the other time and now he is going on a blind date.

Luna is recalling what In Soo said to her and wondered what to do.

In Soo went to see the new PD is in charge of the program Luna wanted.  In Soo asked if the new PD if there is another spot for Luna. The new PD told In Soo there will be a spot in the future but nothing new has come up at the moment. The new PD asked what is happening as Luna denied that In Soo and her are getting married. In Soo told the new PD to forget about it and he should go back since he is busy.

Cho Rim went to spy on Dong Pal who is meeting his blind date. Cho Rim went to sit behind Dong Pal. A café waitress asked if Cho Rim wanted to place an order but Cho Rim signaled her to leave her alone. Dong Pal and the blind date were complimenting one another on their looks. Dong Pal told the blind date the she can contact him anytime since he has lots of time to spare. Cho Rim cannot stand Dong Pal for putting a foot in both camps. Dong Pal seems to notice Cho Rim’s presence. After sending the blind date to the door, Dong Pal came back. He asked what Cho Rim is doing. Cho Rim acted as though she is surprised to see Dong Pal and told Dong Pal that she is here to meet a friend. Dong Pal grabbed Cho Rim’s hand and said they should leave, and have dinner together.

Dong Pal and Cho Rim went to a hawker stall. Cho Rim refused to eat but Dong Pal told her to do so to look better. Dong Pal asked if Gil Ja knows that Cho Rim likes him. Cho Rim told Dong Pal that he seems to have misunderstood her and said she never had any feelings for him. Dong Pal asked why Cho Rim went there. Cho Rim claimed that she went there to meet her friend. Dong Pal asked why her friend wasn’t there. Cho Rim told Dong Pal that the meeting was cancelled due to a matter that came up. Dong Pal asked if Cho Rim likes him. Cho Rim denies it. The stall owner told them to fight after eating.

The chicken rib shop was busy with customers. Gil Ja asked if So Yeong knows where Cho Rim is at such busy time. Gil Ja asked if So Yeong had tried contacting Cho Rim on the phone. So Yeong told Gil Ja that Cho Rim is not answering the phone after several attempts in calling her. Gil Ja was frustrated that Cho Rim went out for so long after making an excuse to go to the pharmacy.

Dong Pal told Cho Rim to buckle herself up in the truck and not to think that he will do it for her, and smell her like in the movies. Dong Pal told Cho Rim that he doesn’t do that sort of embarrassing stuff. Dong Pal wondered what he smell will be femininity or perfume.  The most will be the smell of chicken. Cho Rim told Dong Pal that both of them have the smell of chicken on them. Dong Pal told Cho Rim that is why it is not possible between them. Dong Pal suddenly grabbed Cho Rim’s hand. Cho Rim asked what Dong Pal is doing. Dong Pal told Cho Rim that she had some kimchi on the back of her hand. Cho Rim got frustrated at Dong Pal.

Outside the shop, So Yeong saw Cho Rim coming out of Dong Pal’s truck. So Yeong told Cho Rim that she saw everything. Cho Rim told So Yeong not to say anything. So Yeong asked if Cho Rim has really fallen in love with Dong Pal. Cho Rim asked if So Yeong is crazy and if she has taken her medication. Cho Rim said she met Dong Pal by chance and was given a lift. So Yeong said she smell something fishy. Cho Rim told So Yeong that there is only the smell of chicken on her and said to So Yeong not to say anything.

In the bedroom, Luna asked what Ruby was doing on the laptop. Ruby told Luna that she is working on the new project that she is unable to finish at work. Luna sarcastically said of course since Ruby’s boyfriend is in the next room. Luna said it is good that Ruby can marry into a rich family and need not worry about money for the rest of her life. Ruby didn’t bother answering Luna. Luna angrily went to shut the lid on Ruby’s laptop.

Ep 7 Preview

1. Kyeong Min told Luna to remember her as he will treat her like Cinderella. Luna asked what Kyeong Min likes about Ruby. Kyeong Min answered it is like they are fated to live together.
  2. In Soo asked Gil Ja if Luna health is all right and if nothing is wrong.
  3. Scene showing So Yeong is having fun at the shop with Dong Pal. Cho Rim told herself to come to her senses as Dong Pal has a foot in many camps.
  4. Kyeong Min asked if Ruby can marry him. Luna who saw Kyeong Min kissing Ruby said to herself that she must live like her no matter what. 

Guest azjhoon

Awesome! Thank you so much @ Gene71632. You're such a darling! I can't thank you enough for what you're doing for me and the rest of us who don't understand Korean.  You'll be blessed with your generosity and kindness!  God bless and more power to you!

In reference to your first thought about KM's mom having lived in the same hometown, I will take note of that...it perhaps will play a part in knowing more about the characters. Thank you so much for the thought!

Archived