[Drama 2013/2014] Ruby's Ring 루비의 반지

tikamacika

gene71632If you happen to log into this forum, I would like to say a big thank you to you. No doubt we have Eng sub from KBS but koreans use a lot of body languages so it is always nice to read your recaps. They are so detailed too. Thks for sacrificing your time which I know is very time-consuming.

Well, I am not too disappointed with the ending. It is up to viewers to draw their own conclusions. But at least GM and R Ruby never leave JM and they are still working together. No doubt the drama has many flaws but the actors and actresses are awesome to pull it through 93 epi. Great acting from KSH, LSY, PKH and LJE.
Thks to all who have contributed their comments to make me understand the drama better. Cos KDrama show many body languages and it is always nice to have different opinions and views. Not a smooth ride but I still enjoy Ruby Ring. Many thanks to KBS

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I've watched this drama until ep 38 eventhough I've already seen from ep 80 till final ep (ep 93).... Fake Ruby (Jeong Runa) was really rude, evil, greedy & selfish. With ending at ep 93 in which she was just being crazy make me disappointed with the writer. No punishment at all. She did to much sins : She took Ruby's identity, snatched her sister's fiance, lied to all people including her hubby & in-laws, hired her friend's boyfriend to harm Insu, her ex-boyfriend. She threw real Ruby's engagement ring into garbage bin, left Ruby when she fell down from the stair.... She also caused her father-in-law died. She should be punished in jail. SMH.... [-(

Lots of Kdrama endings either show the evil one repenting in the end, dying of cancer or suicide..... that seems to be the easy way out to for writers to dish out any form of actual punishment.  But must admit its a first one for me with this drama where the evil one is committed to nuthouse.  

I've finished ep 67, woooow so really hate fake Ruby. But I'm annoyed that Gilja,her own mother couldn't even think that fake Ruby wasn't her real Ruby, that she was like Runa before accident. Also Gyeongmin couldn't think why her Ruby was too different from his beloved Ruby.... Ottokeee... Also Chorim, their auntie had said that their characters seemed being switched...but nobody took deep thought about it or tried to find out more.  In ep 67, Gyeongmin and also his family agreed about divorce, even his grandma asked the driver to give back fake Ruby's clothes. But why fake Ruby returned to that family until ep 91 ?Again, fake Ruby did so many evil deeds, but at the end her punishment only as crazy person ? @-) ~X(

Done with ep 75... I don't like the writer made the storyline went around, and always gave way out to fake Ruby to overcome every downfall she had, But gave rush & opened ending at ep 93. It was too long and didn't make sense that after embezzlement, fake pregnant, Gyeongmin & his parents took fake Ruby back.Also Chorim who was almost 40, cried childish. I'm annoyed also with Insu who didn't do anything to tell the truth to stop fake Ruby from her greed and evil deeds, but always asked real Ruby to forgive and move on.... chinca.... L-)

Done with ep 77. I hate Insu who weren't brave to tell the truth to Gyeongmin to uncover the evil of fake Ruby. He was selfish also, wanted real Ruby to accept & marry him eventhough he knew real Ruby didn't love him. If it was true love, Insu would sacrifice himself by telling the truth to Gyeongmin when Gyeongmin asked him to clarify what did he mean by saying Gyeongmin was loved by two women. I Also hate their mom. Both of them made fake Ruby's evil continuing to happen until ep 91. SMH... [-(

smeli said: Hi, I've watched this drama until ep 38 eventhough I've already seen from ep 80 till final ep (ep 93).... Fake Ruby (Jeong Runa) was really rude, evil, greedy & selfish. With ending at ep 93 in which she was just being crazy make me disappointed with the writer. No punishment at all. She did to much sins : She took Ruby's identity, snatched her sister's fiance, lied to all people including her hubby & in-laws, hired her friend's boyfriend to harm Insu, her ex-boyfriend. She threw real Ruby's engagement ring into garbage bin, left Ruby when she fell down from the stair.... She also caused her father-in-law died. She should be punished in jail. SMH.... [-(

Now at ep 83 : If I were Gyeongmin's dad, I would tell fake Ruby : You could do what you want, but please got out from this house and had divorce with my son.How dare were you to talk back to your father in law. Just rememberred that it was not long ago you begged our forgiveness & gave you opportunity to change to be a better person.... :-@ and Also if I were Gyeongmin, I would say to Ruby : You could do what you want, but I wouldn't be your husband anymore. I would divorce you and left this house immediately  [-(

• 1 year later...

Archived