[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hii im new,,,, i dint know how much fans i can find haha great,,,,

mmm im in EP 4 of seasson1  hahah kind of dificult watch in job but i try haha 

thanks ..!! :)

and where i can wath EP4 season1 i cant find it, i just find the part1 but no the rest HELP MEE haha,,,,,ahh its really funny :)

Tony was being investigated for illegal gambling. I really want to cry. And news sources say this may actually put a halt on HOTSechgodRG's Christmas concert. :((
So I was talking with a friend in a forum and she reminded me of a quote from the MT episode of 20thCHB, the one where they pranked Tony and made him go all the way to the basecamp by himself.. and it was said that "It's not HOTSechgodRG without Tony."
my heart is breaking right now.

noo,,, :( :( Tony..!! so sad

mm i can serch nothing now cause im "working_" haha but want to know about ouch...

and from season2 wich ep cames first? there is the link but how i know its the ep1or how much eps have until righ now season2??

sstormy said: Season1 is from episode 1 through 13.
Season2 is from episode 14 through ?
I hope Tony will be alright. It seems there are alot of people being investigated including Boom, Lee Seugun, and also Andy to name

Guest theLEGEND

These few days finding torrent links for most variety shows is getting even harder. For last week's episode, I could only find the torrent link 4 days after the original airing date. Is it just me or anyone else is experiencing this as well?

Archived