[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I edited some stuff on Jiwon's questionnaire here..
Just finished watching episode 1 with chinese subs.. and the prank on Tony.... win! hahaha Tony's all like I knew it.. I knew something's wrong. And Jaeduk who was with him was like, "you just got duped!!!" XD Jaeduk still looks like a baby!
I didn't understand much... but the prank seems to be like there had been a change of plans in the filming. Tony ends up having to cook some stuff for shooting.. he cooks for two hours explaining this and that while the other four guys went ahead to shoot at Myunghoon's pension house for the MT. Tony's already eating when Jiwon suddenly calls him 
"What are you doing?""I'm eating.""Why on earth are you eating? Hurry up!!! We're supposed to be filming! You have to go now to the pension house!!!"Jaeduk goes, "Why is he being angry?"and of course Tony's pretty much speechless... and says I knew it.. I really knew it.And then the rest of the guys go, "Hidden camera for Tony!!!!!"Tony, we love you!--- but he hangs up on them :))
And it's epic how Heejun imitated how Tony would go on about his cooking session... and what's funnier is that Tony did exactly just that..

Guest theLEGEND

craptelly: I'm experiencing an audio error for the video of Season 2's first episode. Is it just me? I downloaded it from the torrent link that you gave me earlier. Are you experiencing the same thing?

Guest theLEGEND

craptelly said: theLEGEND said: craptelly: I'm experiencing an audio error for the video of Season 2's first episode. Is it just me? I downloaded it from the torrent link that you gave me earlier. Are you experiencing the same thing?

@theLEGEND No problem! ;) I just enjoy watching these five guys way much more than necessary.. hahaha it beats me why do they have to be so funny........
Hehehe I just recently got an account here, but backreading on old threads... yeah.. I recognize the huge difference. 

Guest theLEGEND

@craptelly It's been like 4 years since I last visited soompi and was just totally shocked with everything! Anyway, my favorite is EJW and I pretty much knew CMH through Love Letter while Tony and MHJ from X-Man back then. Danny is the only one that I'm not familiar with.

@theLEGEND yeah cheers to us EJW biased! Hahaha!!! The only one I knew was Jiwon cos of 1n2d, then I watched Reply 1997 so I somehow knew Tony and the Sechskies-H.O.T rivalry... when this show started, I got to know Heejun more and the rest. And since watching this show, I also started watching the first gen idol specials on Happy Together, Come to Play, Old School... and that's about it! hahaha XD
But started watching this show and the specials, I realized how adorable all the first gen idols are! Including S.E.S, Shinhwa, FinKL and the other members.. 

Thank you very much for all the updates craptelly.You're the best! I've been googling everywhere for this show.Though I'm very behind for this show cause I can't find the RAW vids anywhere...Hopefully I could get more updates from here.
P/S: Can't stop looking at your signature. Too adorable!!

Hello @perky_ welcome to the thread!!! :) Glad to know more and more people are liking this show! I feel this show's a bit underrated.. but then, it's a cable show after all! All the raw links are available on the first page! I update this page as much as I can so come and post all your HOTSechgodRG feels with me!
Heee about my signature.. it's one of my fave episodes! Too much adorbs with 1 baby and five adorable daddies!!! 
Anyways~
About are two HOTSechgodRG members, jiwon and heejun aka Immortal Songs MC.. guess what? THEY JUST WON TODAY'S EPISODE!!! 
And really.. without bias, they are really deserving!! You'd see how well thought out was the concept! from the skit to having younger versions of heejun and jiwon dancing on stage and dancing to become grown up heejun and jiwon... too much amazing with their legen Hyun Jinyoung! My, my, my... but 3 wks before it gets uploaded in kbsworld... no matter.! I'm so proud they won!

it's so epic.. but it's even so much better watching the full version.. the uploader cut the part where they had this funny skit with heejun and jiwon acting.. XD

Also.. the guerilla date with HOTSechgodRG on Entertainment Weekly is already out as well.. ;) Haven't seen it yet though!

craptelly said: Hello @perky_ welcome to the thread!!! :) Glad to know more and more people are liking this show! I feel this show's a bit underrated.. but then, it's a cable show after all! All the raw links are available on the first page! I update this page as much as I can so come and post all your HOTSechgodRG feels with me!
Heee about my signature.. it's one of my fave episodes! Too much adorbs with 1 baby and five adorable daddies!!! 
Anyways~
About are two HOTSechgodRG members, jiwon and heejun aka Immortal Songs MC.. guess what? THEY JUST WON TODAY'S EPISODE!!! 
And really.. without bias, they are really deserving!! You'd see how well thought out was the concept! from the skit to having younger versions of heejun and jiwon dancing on stage and dancing to become grown up heejun and jiwon... too much amazing with their legen Hyun Jinyoung! My, my, my... but 3 wks before it gets uploaded in kbsworld... no matter.! I'm so proud they won!

it's so epic.. but it's even so much better watching the full version.. the uploader cut the part where they had this funny skit with heejun and jiwon acting.. XD

Also.. the guerilla date with HOTSechgodRG on Entertainment Weekly is already out as well.. ;) Haven't seen it yet though!

@WeaponX They showed a bit of the rehearsal in the

:) As to whether they (I mean heejun/ jiwon) informed the other members about the upcoming performance, that is highly possible. :D But they competed in this episode though as the MC team instead of being HOTSechgodRG members.

You're right, this show is a bit underrated. Ever since last year, I've been soooo into the first generation idols. XDI feel like they're slowly making their way back into the entertainment industry and slowly gathering new fans of this generation.
Watched the performance, and yes, they really do deserve their win! It was such an awesome performance, from the end to the start.Is this their second performance as HotSechgodrg? I watched their first performance on Immortal Song 2, and that was amazing too! I'm still in awe with the fact that they could dance with so much power like that. LOL
Ahh... I haven't watched their guerilla date too. Should watch it later.Don't know if you've heard... but the guys was on Mnet's Dancing 9 last week, minus Jiwon though.Can't find their cuts on youtube, but here are few caps that I did while watching Dancing 9.

807417786.png?1378735931
Basically, the contestants were given a mission by H.S.g.r.g and their mission was to recreate their 90s hit song dance in 3 hours
Red team: 애수 Sorrow (g.o.d) / We Are The Future (H.O.T) / I Can Do It 할 수 있어 (NRG)Blue team: 전사의 후예 (H.O.T) / 관찰 (g.o.d) / I Can Do It 할 수 있어 (NRG)
807419665.png?1378736299
They were judges for this mission, they had a split 1:1 decision.But since they only need to choose one. So..... Spoiler: Red team won!!Red team was 

@perky_thanks for the screencaps.. XD I know about the appearance but haven‘t watched it yet.. will watch out for it when it airs with subs!!! Aww this is the second time jiwon wasn't with them for a HOTSechgodRG appearance!<br><br><br>

As for the guerilla date, I‘ve seen it, they played cham cham cham, and fans would come to hug them and see who gets the most hug...

danny wins hahaha

they also did a q&a with a lie detector.. lol

I'm so happy they're getting more famous as a group! They keep having these appearances on different networks!  (still waiting to see them on MBC hahahaha)

Fixed the photos last night. I posted while uploading other photos so... everything was messy. Sorry 'bout that. Hehe.
Danny!!! <33 I kinda had a feeling that he would be the winner. Kinda feel sorry for Tony and Myunghoon. LOLAhh... the guys acting all cute for the selca ><Myunghoon looks so mischievious when he was a child by looking at the photos. Did they go to visit Myunghoon's hometown? Or... is he originally from Seoul? o_o
Hopefully, they get to make an album comeback soon. 
Nowadays, the spammers do that?! u_u tsk tsk *flagging*

Archived