[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

Thanks!!! Can‘t wait to see the ep!

Ohhh and another ep coming up tonight! soo excited~

They visited Myunghoon‘s pension house for the MT.. It looks so nice and very comfortable to live in!

me too.. hope they make a new song this time!!

-_- so many spammers everywhere. sighhhh

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going crazy! Lots of awesome stuff happened in ep 16 and I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK'S EP!!!!
It was soooo funny!!! They continued with the member quiz thing.. 
the winner is in the spoiler... and his prize...

and then Tony won!  this is his prize..... 20130904_1378276510.jpg

Then they had another game with ice.. it was so crazy and funny!!! XD The first person to melt the ice can choose what eating utensil is he gonna use for dinner. The pds are as evil and crazy as 1n2d.. well perhaps a bit more lax... but the ideas.. omg! 
And they they move in to their latest home.. and it's soooo nice!
And they talk about that thing they thought of the last season.. creating a photobook, semi-nude ala-Shinhwa.. then I didn't really understand but they started flipping through this magazine from their time as idols before.. and they started talking of their concept. and they came up with superhero concept! And then two women came in... they're the ones who are gonna help for the shoot..
Danny is superman.Myunghoon is spidermanTony for his CEO concept, Jiwon thought of Iron Man! And it's because.... wait for it... TONY Stark! My jaw dropped at that analysis! Not only is he a CEO but the same name too!!!!!As for Heejun and Jiwon.. eh don't know who they're gonna be.. I think Batman's gonna be one of them! ;)Heejun is wolverineJiwon is batman!
BT34OjbCUAAaHzd.png

Just so anybody who reads this thread knows... OUR BABIES ARE KILLING IN THE RATINGS!!!!!!!! PARTY PARTY!!!!!
accdg to this news in three weeks that this show has been airing, it has brought in an average rating of 3.107% and having 1% rating in a cable show is already considered high enough! 
And non-cable shows against its timeslot has even lower ratings like the shows from KBS (is our neighborhood arts same as cool kiz on the block?) and SBS' Avatar!
omg omg omg so proud! im so so so proud! It is well deserved tbh!

the official twitter account of QTV is now following EunJiwonUpdates twitter! :))

I know it may not be much but I'm still very happy! I feel like I could soon badger them for releasing the show internationally!

Sigh.. wish this show could be subbed asap so more fans would appreciate them!

So many people liked them cos of their ImmortalSongs2 and Happy Together appearances... but can't watch this show w/o subs!!

@sstormy you can watch the episode in woohit's channel! i shared the link in the description page. Or if you want torrent links they're also somewhere the previous or the other previous page. :))

Exactly, it's so funny without subs but much much funnier when translated!!!

Archived