[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad news, you guys! T_T
KBS will no longer play any H.O.T song in their channel because of Tony Ahn's illegal gambling. 
This is just too much!
:((
http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/13/kbs-bans-all-h-o-t-songs-from-broadcasts-including-candy/#.Uv1wVfmSyPw

btw, guys, let's try to stick with the main topic as much as possible.
psst! heee, let's continue the conversation on jiwon's thread, yeah?

Bad news, you guys! T_T

KBS will no longer play any H.O.T song in their channel because of Tony Ahn's illegal gambling. 

This is just too much!

:((

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/13/kbs-bans-all-h-o-t-songs-from-broadcasts-including-candy/#.Uv1wVfmSyPw

btw, guys, let's try to stick with the main topic as much as possible.

psst! heee, let's continue the conversation on jiwon's thread, yeah?

Sorry yeah!

Anyways, about Tony. I thought that was too much too! Kind of remind me of KHD. He was banned before he was found guilty. In the end , KHD was found not guilty but it was too late.

Punish him for his crime but to put a stop to one's livelihood is just plain mean. Sure he has other businesses but those might be affected too!

With H.O.T 's songs, other members will be affected as well. Look at Shinhwa, they are even planning a comeback with Andy. Wah! If the stations don't like you, they really make it hard on you.

I was just thinking that HSGrg should come out with a new single and MV. Since Shinhwa is planning for a comeback, I thought HSGrg should do that too since fans are missing them.Now it seems so impossible...haizzz!

Yeah! Exactly! It's just too mean! I mean.. it's not just Tony who would suffer but the whole H.O.T members too!
And here I am fantasizing about H.O.T and Sechskies being in a rivalry legends episode for Immortal Songs 2! And now, it's just plain impossible! :(
Yeah, I wish HOTSechgodRG would make a comeback too! I know they're just a project group.. but still.. I want them back again!

craptelly said: Yeah! Exactly! It's just too mean! I mean.. it's not just Tony who would suffer but the whole H.O.T members too!
And here I am fantasizing about H.O.T and Sechskies being in a rivalry legends episode for Immortal Songs 2! And now, it's just plain impossible! :(
Yeah, I wish HOTSechgodRG would make a comeback too! I know they're just a project group.. but still.. I want them back again!

What KBS is doing to HOT is BS. Nobody can make a mistake or do something that is illegal but does not hurt anyone but maybe themselves without someone on their high pedestal to throw judgement.
I hope we see Tony and HOT someday.. Still waiting for Mong.
Anyway wassup everyone here in the thread.  

@sstormy

It might be possible that Mong would never return anymore. Im not sure but I feel like he's been traumatized by all of it. He even now has a social anxiety..

:(

YES! I wish HOTSechgodRG could make a comeback! I want an album from them!!!! T__________T

heee anywho we are mostly at jiwon's main thread.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, Danny Ahn and Others to Appear on “Happy Together”
Happy-Together-3.jpg
Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, and Danny Ahn will be appearing on KBS 2TV variety show “Happy Together 3.”
A broadcasting representative stated on March 15, “Recording for the Three Musketeers special episode will take place at the KBS Annex Building in Yeouido today. Eun Ji Won, Moon Hee Jun and Danny Ahn have become close over the years since their first generation idol days, so they will be appearing together.”
It’s been awhile since the three celebrities appeared together on a variety program. Their last program together was cable channel QTV’s “20th Century Handsome Boys,” which went off air last December.
Besides the threesome, Hong Jin Kyung, Jo Se Ho, and Nam Chang Hee also took part in the recording of the special episode. These three celebrities are known as the representative “siblings” of the entertainment industry.
They appeared together on SBS drama “Man From the Stars” in the roles of Bok Ja, Chul Soo and Hyuk respectively. Hong Jin Kyung and Nam Chang Hee previously appeared together in 2012, and this time Jo Se Ho has joined in as well.
This special episode of “Happy Together” will be broadcast in April.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/16/moon-hee-jun-eun-ji-won-danny-ahn-and-others-to-appear-on-happy-together/#.UycLOaj6Pi8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

First-Generation All-Star Idol Group H.S.g.RG to Return in New Variety Show
BorHzYzIcAALl1r.jpg

The first-generation idol all-star group H.S.g.RG (H.O.T + Sechskies + g.o.d + NRG) will be returning in a new variety show!
H.S.g.RG’s Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, Chun Myung Hoon and Danny Ahn have already finished pre-recording for this upcoming variety show that will air on OnStyle.
Previously, H.S.g.RG re-gained popularity through the QTV variety show “20th Century Boys.” The group, with the addition of Tony An back then, was an immediately hot topic due to the fierce rivalry that existed among all of the separate groups, especially in the fandoms. However, with all of the members being of the same age, their close friendship allowed them to come together and form a new group.
H.S.g.RG’s popularity allowed them to go on non-cable channel shows such as KBS’ “Immortal Song” and “Happy Together” as they displayed their exceptional team work and strong friendship.
The group was planning on throwing their first concert as H.S.g.RG but due to Tony An‘s illegal gambling issues, it was canceled. Tony An will not be joining H.S.g.RG in this new variety show.
OnStyle sources commented, “It is true that H.S.g.RG is filming a new variety show. However, only parts of the first episode have been recorded. We’re planning on airing it in July but things are still not decided for sure.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/27/first-generation-all-star-idol-group-h-s-g-rg-to-return-in-new-variety-show/#.U4VvEHKSxwI

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived