[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

JH got cut out of the pic. Let's see whether they will upload a full picture. But I am keeping my hopes low with regard to screen time and SA interactions in the next episode. From the fancams, SA seem careful though hopefully they will surprise us with something. I hope the green team gets at least some screen time! 

Even though we may not get to see much of SA, I am glad at least they got to spend some time together. :)

Yeah me too, I think SA will be on guard for the next episode as they have been the talk of everyone since 2 weeks ago. Especially with the awkward hugs and HAHA's "Just date both of you". Recently I think SJH's excessive skinship with other members is kind of camouflage for her skinship with KJK LOL 

• Like 2

• Guest unpinned this topic
20 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Actually korean fans are scarier than one would imagine, bacause if they disregard someone they could even go to extreme dijection as not to watch any program, drama, videoclip, ... where that someone appears as a sign to tell the media that they don't accept that person's appearance on tv anymore which means end of career for that celebrity. 
Also for SJH to do wail, production team went far as doing a brainscan to make people forcefully understand that MC was for the show and it has come to an end, despite that fans never accepted it and they said because they are getting married and you can see how fans could be irrational even after KG's mariage they still blame KJK and SJH even make irresponsable and hurtful comments on social media as SJH being pregnant and the latest as she stayed behind at Japan to meet you know who. Those are some example of how lovelines could go bad. So yeah maybe she felt the burden of being known as the Monday Girlfiend instead of mong ji hyo or the ace and that people wouldn't accept her being in a relationship in dramas and so she tried to freed herself from that burden and I don't see how she could do it unless her being in a real relationship is shown to the public so people can understand that she is doing it for the show. Remember when UEE came to the show and asked if they were real? And other guests started asking the same question over and over again, wouldn't this make feel stressed and burdened. It's really complicated and that's how showbiz in korea are.  

now this just ridiculous.........being delulu and hardcore shipper is fine. but to think like that is just...................i don't know what to say :(

no wonder south korean celebrities is very protective on their personal life

18 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Loved reading your thoughts on why they click and I too agree. JH has a side to her which is very independent, but she also likes someone to lean on at times. She said at the 2014 Mama awards that JK calms her down and we have seen that a lot many times on the show too. She also said she is the kind of person who beats around the bush when she likes someone. So while it might be obvious to the other person with the kind of attention she pays them, don't think she is also the kind to confess first. JK said on HT that he is the kind of guy who will keep denying to himself that a girl likes him even though everyone around him tells him she does. No wonder they took their time getting there. LOL

LoL.....i wonder who confess first

but if i was KJK, i would confess first. i'd rather felt embarassed from rejection, than to lose someone special and unique like JH

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1
21 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Recently I think SJH's excessive skinship with other members is kind of camouflage for her skinship with KJK LOL 

I too have noticed that. There are times she does that. Like here...

11_zpsyy3lhenu.gif 12_zpsl82fnhon.gif

cre:marta0713

Hello, everyone! I've been and visiting and browsing this forum quite a lot lately because of all the comprehensive, detective-like analyses of all Spartace moments. I am not a fan of shipping in general, as it kind of left a bad impression on me when I was just starting to become a fan of one of the members of a kpop girl group, who I saw in a k-variety show. But this forum made a different impression and influenced me a lot to become a shipper. Lol. I was just looking for some articles to read about JH, since I am a new fan (started just Feb this year).

Like everyone else here, I never saw MC as something that has a deeper relationship beyond business and friendship. It's obvious to see through their words and actions that everything is all fanservice. SpartAce, however, with all the subtle moments and skinships, one would think they have something intimate and deep, that no matter how they keep it, can still be seen through their smallest actions (I don't want to put examples anymore, as there are so many, and you all probably even saw more of those moments that i did, I'm a novice here lol).

By the way, about the name of JK's blind date, one of the articles said she is Jung So Young, which if written in Hangul is 정소영 . However, JH's "new" name is written/spelled differently, which is 천수연.

Jung So Young = 정소영

Cheon Soo Yeon = 천수연

I can read Korean letters/words, but cannot understand/translate stuff. LOL

• Like 4

In addition to my above post, I witnessed how caring JK is to JH during their RM fanmeeting in Bangkok last March. He always waited for JH on the side of the stage and held her hand or by her waist whenever they go down the stairs. Out of all the members who were there as well, it had to be always JK who did it. I wish I had the chance to take some videos and photos of those precious moments, unfortunately, the concert staff were too strict and anyone who's caught taking pics/videos were asked to delete them immediately. But I was able to sneak a short clip of JK patting JH's hair during their encore performance. 

• Like 8

On 6/3/2017 at 3:07 AM, athoughtcloud1 said:

I also found it interesting that in the opening after JS teases JK saying he made his mom make breakfast for him in the early morning and asks him not to trouble her like that, they suddenly show JH's reaction. JH looks like she doesn't know what reaction to give . Almost seemed like JS was telling JK 'don't trouble your mom any more, get married' and hence the sudden close up of JH. Hehe Also, the funniest thing for me was that when MC were having their heart beat game, the person whose heart beat rose the most was poor SJ. He tried to play it off as he was moved by the romance, but I think it was the tension in the air. LOL From whatever I have seen of him, SJ is very sensitive to such things. 

There could be a chance that RM are adding Easter egg-ish kind of clips when it comes to Spartace because I don't believe that it could just be a coincidence especially in editing knowing how meticulous the editors and producers must be.

I believe that SJ is the captain of this ship. LOL. He's just so happy when there are Spartace moments especially that Pepero game.

One of the things that made me believe that they at least have something for each other is their body language (actually not just them, but also the RM cast) and their occasionally Freudian slip of the tongue which is hard to catch most of the time.

Them always standing together reminded me of how an American late night show host met his wife for the first time. At first, he was shy and can't make jokes then there's the part where they were watching some guy, they were standing beside each other and the future wife's head is kind of leaning towards the host. And then 2 or 3 years later, if my memory serves me right, they are married. Also, I'm not sure if there are fans here of American sitcoms but when I was rewatching FRIENDS last March, the way the main couple were caring and their skinship reminded me of SA (they were in an on and off relationship but have deep feelings for each other). This is just a comparison tho. HAHAHAHA

• Like 2

I didnt think much about who confess first, they look natural to me so i have imagine they are that natural to each other too.
You guy know that feeling when you stay with your love, you both feel happy and dont need to say anything more but reaching to hold the other one hand?
Then you know, he definitely has same feeling as you.

I think that's how it start. Because it is complicated to make it clear when it isnt the right time.
but it is just the matter of time until they can't hold it anymore and break the wall,

they usually hang out with each other anyway :))) 

I have heard about fan in korea, netizen can be raelly negative. i couldnt imagine how can someone really blame actor/actress about their love life except the case they being third person.
there are even fans are so crazy over their idols that they consider their idol as boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife and dont eccept it when they get marry.
i definitely cant understand that feeling, lol.

back to SA, i really hope that they can both success and happy even if they dont stay together.
well, that will be so sad, but i think i can endure it as long as they are both happy.......
ehhhh, let's stop this line here, i dont want to think about that 'future', lol

but there must be something to protect the celebrities right? what's the benefit of being one when you can't even control your life then.
and i didnt hear of any star really leave korea to develop their career completely in other country.

about RM, have you guy ever noticed they always, i mean ALWAYS cut it when it came to SA? whenever they stand together, the screen only have JH's or JK's face. not both.
i have that feeling for a long time and im sure that im not good at finding their moment on screen, i just have the feeling of they being close by the atmosphere around their two.
but they just cut it.

it is more obvious when they are in the same team, without guest = bye bye JK + JH, they will only have their scene if they win.

Talking about their body language, well, nothing more certain than the fact that JK always move to stand next to JH. First he would lean on the one in the middle and make it look normal but not long after that, the one in the middle usually replaced by JH and JH wasnt seem to move at all.

and where does they often stand? two ends of the line, lol

I like SJ as well, i dont know anything about him beside RM, i like him more than JS. Being the oldest one, and with his character, he isnt that active in the game but but he has that "it's ok, i understand" aura. and that ep where he said he would marry his wife again in his next life, i was like "omg, how can someone actually hate this guy (there are RM fan who wish he will be replaced), he is sweet" and most important, he takes care of younger member too, i also think that he is close with JH as well.

I wish you all have a nice weekend. life is so busy these days. can someone send me the link which i can watch RM tomorrow with english subtitle? It will take until monday's night for the sub team in my country.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I too have noticed that. There are times she does that. Like here...

11_zpsyy3lhenu.gif 12_zpsl82fnhon.gif

cre:marta0713

among all the rest of the members, it would usually HH (JK little brother) or JSJ (JH father figure in RM)

because these two understand immediately and play along with JH's gesture 

12 hours ago, jihyok said:

By the way, about the name of JK's blind date, one of the articles said she is Jung So Young, which if written in Hangul is 정소영 . However, JH's "new" name is written/spelled differently, which is 천수연.

Jung So Young = 정소영

Cheon Soo Yeon = 천수연

I can read Korean letters/words, but cannot understand/translate stuff. LOL

wow, tysm for your explanation 

and welcome :D

8 hours ago, jihyok said:

In addition to my above post, I witnessed how caring JK is to JH during their RM fanmeeting in Bangkok last March. He always waited for JH on the side of the stage and held her hand or by her waist whenever they go down the stairs. Out of all the members who were there as well, it had to be always JK who did it. I wish I had the chance to take some videos and photos of those precious moments, unfortunately, the concert staff were too strict and anyone who's caught taking pics/videos were asked to delete them immediately. But I was able to sneak a short clip of JK patting JH's hair during their encore performance. 

what a caring "Oppa" he is :D

and the other members for not noticing it or they ignoring it as if it's "normal" seeing SA like that.....i guess they really support our SA

6 hours ago, tunanoona said:

Them always standing together reminded me of how an American late night show host met his wife for the first time. At first, he was shy and can't make jokes then there's the part where they were watching some guy, they were standing beside each other and the future wife's head is kind of leaning towards the host. And then 2 or 3 years later, if my memory serves me right, they are married. Also, I'm not sure if there are fans here of American sitcoms but when I was rewatching FRIENDS last March, the way the main couple were caring and their skinship reminded me of SA (they were in an on and off relationship but have deep feelings for each other). This is just a comparison tho. HAHAHAHA

i totally forget about FRIENDS, but for me SA kinda remind me to Ted and Robin from HIMYM. from best friend, lovers, quarrel partners....you name it, they got it. 

6 hours ago, julia147 said:

I like SJ as well, i dont know anything about him beside RM, i like him more than JS. Being the oldest one, and with his character, he isnt that active in the game but but he has that "it's ok, i understand" aura. and that ep where he said he would marry his wife again in his next life, i was like "omg, how can someone actually hate this guy (there are RM fan who wish he will be replaced), he is sweet" and most important, he takes care of younger member too, i also think that he is close with JH as well.

what i really like about JSJ (beside that he's secretly support our SA) is that his loyalty toward his wife. 

in episode 18, when the male members asked if they prefer JH or Lizzy, he's the only one who choose neither JH or Lizzy, and choose his wife instead.

and whenever he's asked about his marriage life, he always said that he's really happy, it's almost felt like a sin he felt like that

a trully family guy, someone i looked up to and i would like to be when i'm married in the future

• Like 5

Aaaa I rarely come here lately but it's always so fun to see long analysis and discussions about Spartace. I'm catching up to read em all. Hello to all new shippers (even tho I'm also relatively new)! :D

10 hours ago, tunanoona said:

Also, I'm not sure if there are fans here of American sitcoms but when I was rewatching FRIENDS last March, the way the main couple were caring and their skinship reminded me of SA (they were in an on and off relationship but have deep feelings for each other). This is just a comparison tho. HAHAHAHA

@tunanoona (First, I love your username lol reminding me of that one RM episode when they try so hard to get tuna noona out of the pool. Ah, that was hilarious) If you're talking about Ross&Rachel then there's also one thing that reminds me of SA when I watch them: The way they fight with each other haha. Both couples seem to be so stubborn when they fight lol but that's just my opinion :)

10 hours ago, julia147 said:

3 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

what i really like about JSJ (beside that he's secretly support our SA) is that his loyalty toward his wife. 

in episode 18, when the male members asked if they prefer JH or Lizzy, he's the only one who choose neither JH or Lizzy, and choose his wife instead.

and whenever he's asked about his marriage life, he always said that he's really happy, it's almost felt like a sin he felt like that

a trully family guy, someone i looked up to and i would like to be when i'm married in the future

Yaaay I love seeing people giving love for JSJ. For me, I forget the episode, but YJS once said, "The funny thing about JSJ is he always get excited when there are beautiful female guests but in the end he always picks SJH to be his partner"... I also notice that and I really love him for taking care of SJH like that. Aside from the variety calculation for team assignment (the rest of the members know how to make guests stand out while JSJ the weakest one might not be able to get them enough screen time), I think JSJ feels most comfortable working with SJH. Also, I really appreciate him apologizing to SJH about making fun of her on the SJH-special episode. People often say he doesnt really bring anything to the show and just get lucky to be a member but I personally really like him.

2 hours ago, tuffygarcia said:
From today's episode. I haven't watched the raw ep, but it looks like the yellow team's mission is eating (again??).

Sigh :( I think the production crew is trying to make RM to a travelling/eating show because it is what's popular right now in South Korea (I think? Bc I notice that several shows with high rating lately are the ones which they travel and eat...) but I personally find that sort of concept boring, maybe because the old RM was too action-like. But it's understandable that they're trying to do what will attract viewers. I also notice that they're trying to accomodate global fans (?) by inviting viewers to recommend a place to visit. I just wish they still incorporate the name tag ripping games... I miss it so much.

1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

I watched the live today. After they've been separated into two groups, the yellow team has only showed up for less than 5 mins and I have expected that to happen since seeing the fan cam in Japan.

Oh well, I was expecting HH to tease our SA like last episode and got them screentime :( or SA to dominate HH and make him do stuffs to show his gratitude for being excluded :( Is the Japan trip continues next episode? If so, I hope they show more of the three of them... but if not, at least they're having fun in Japan together :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

omg, i have same feeling about him.

SJ is well-known for 'into business' in RM, but he isnt the person of business, he is family guy. 

at the same time, JS is more popular, 'friendlier' 'nicer' ect, i can feel that his priority is his career, he think he really want to be on top of the social. he is bot a bad person, i guess, but not that 'nice' as everyone say to me.

1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

I watched the live today. After they've been separated into two groups, the yellow team has only showed up for less than 5 mins and I have expected that to happen since seeing the fan cam in Japan.

really, less than 5 mins in the whole shows? ..... 

----

@delusionalduckling

Most female guests dont want to be in the same team with him. He has his awkward side too, he doesnt really know how to get close to them in normal way and doesnt know how to inspire the show. But he always try his best, he is good at game, and not to talk about his character. he usually be the one who break it when there is awkward moment in RM, usually the fastest one to do the job, that's not something young people can do, younger people often not notice small details.

i will be sad if he really has to leave the show. 

It is normal to have someone more silent though, since if everyone is active and energetic, noone will stand out and the show will be boring as well.

and he has his funny moment too, 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, julia147 said:

really, less than 5 mins in the whole shows? ..... 

Not the whole show, the first 2/3 was still showing them in Russia and Mongolia. Then they filmed together at Japan and Korea airport, but split up later on. Less than 5 mins was the approximate screen time for them after the two teams went separate ways .

Spoiler

Those 3 didn't have to carry out any mission in Japan, they were just there as visitors except that they amount they spent would affect the other members.

• Like 3

hmm, i really want to watch JK and JH on screen, even though it is scene when they are not together.

anyone think it is weird that they make the trip so long this time? i couldnt even remember how many eps had it last.

the trip around asia last time, they mixed 1 different topic ep in the middle saying that they afraid it would be boring if 2~3 weeks shows were the same trip/topic/place.

but now? i dont understand whats up with all these plans but they have it all recored in one or two day right? does that mean all the team members will have more time to rest after their trip?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, julia147 said:

anyone think it is weird that they make the trip so long this time? i couldnt even remember how many eps had it last.

the trip around aside last time, they mixed 1 different topic ep in the middle saying that they afraid it would be boring if 2~3 weeks shows were the same trip/topic/place.

but now? i dont understand whats up with all these plans but they have it all recored in one or two day right? does that mean all the team members will have more time to rest after their trip?

I think the production crew is trying hard to make the show survive. The Global Race is intended to be this giant project welcoming new members, the editing is made detailed and extended, continued in the next episodes, to make sure that there will be viewers at the next episode to improve rating. The rating has also been increasing, anticipating the Japan trip in the end, maybe that's why the project takes too many episodes.

• Like 3

it wasnt that noisy and they were whispering xD

---

it was expected that the girl like JK more, i mean he is handsome and super fit, he spoke english and had proper conversation with her when KS didnt say anything much.
im glad that there wasnt much scenes about it. she was really interested in JK.

and one again, the suitcase, SA both brought backpack last time and both brought big suitcase this time.
he stood next to 2 two girls, almost walked right to JH when first appeared at the airport, but then stopped by SM.
they sat a little closer to each other than JH to HH.

over all, in these scenes, they stay together and separate them from HH, but at the same time, not interact with each other much. or maybe it is because all scenes had been cut.

I like KS and SM part though,  when SM asked for the bracelet, she left and KS bought it for her.
that's so sweet. she didnt expect to receive the gift, i believe that she didnt really ask for it or get mad at KS for refusing.
the way she got upset is quite cute, like a child didnt receive what she wanted but not in the bad way. 
i mean they will be normal again when they walked to the car even if KS didnt buy it for her.
but i wonder if they try to develop anything further, a new loveline? but KS is young, SM is new, it probably not a good idea to pair them up since there are still fan who have negative thought about SM and KS is popular with his 'easy to fell in love with every girl' character.
a permanent couple seem...weird... lol

SM fit in the group so fast, she can open up to everyone now, even SJ, she didnt show any hesitate when saying her mischievous side and teasing other.

• Like 6

hey, everyone! sorry i have been so inactive on here but i've been pretty busy lately. i finally got to watch the new episode and to be honest i'm a bit disappointed at the lack of sa screen time we got, although, i've come to expect that now. lol anyway, i was making some sa gifs to cheer myself up and thought i'd share some on here with you guys! :D

mostly scenes from ep 328 cause it has my ultimate favorite spartace moment. i mean just look at the way kjk couldn't take his eyes off of sjh:wub:

img%5D

img%5D

also the way kjk told the pd before that sjh had been watching the TT music videos after failing the challenge was so cute! it really felt like a boyfriend trying to stand up for his girlfriend.

sorry this is random but i hope it cheers you guys up like it did me :)

• Like 9

@ccio the girls in the middle were invisible to them =))))) 

JK usually say "JH has been praticing" almost every time she does something.

those games which she played with her father, he was like "dont underestimate her, she praticed" lol 

• Like 4