[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

8 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

from my shipper eyes, just because they didn't go to the states together, doesn't mean they didn't spent time together elsewhere, right ?

simple dinner, hangout with friends, etc would be enough i guess. staying low in the public eyes, especially when all people attention is toward them now

Reading this made me really think again about our couple's relationship nature. They have always been like that and at some point in 2015 we thought that maybe they broke up (if they are dating of course :wink: ). And as KJK and SJH said before, they like simple gestures when they are in a relationship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cleo47012 said:

@saissuspicious  actually that is their normal attitude every time the rumors get noisy they avoid each other in public and Regarding JK travel He always go to LA when he have some days off and actually JH was busy that days with public events and her movie filming.

What for me is different is JK attitude (but I dont think is with JH I think is with RM) as before he gives his 200% and actually a lot of times you can see he helped RM team with ideas but after the controversy, you can see he limit his contributions to the show to the minimum and I actually agree as after what RM team do to them. I am sure that if the Jeju episode was done before He will help the production to have an idea to film a different mission but they make him lost his passion for the show and as result he appear more irritated than usual and at the contrary of JH that after the storm she is just more happy and enjoying herself I think that the realization of all the fan support give her courage and after the success of her show, she know that she can do better thing after RM and she will simple enjoy the filming 

I love that in the last episode we can see again their hidden normal interactions and I hope they continue like that as I love to see their chemistry together.

Regarding their relationship I am really confuse at this moment as for one part I feel the last JK comments has been really rude for someone that care; but if they agree together to do it in that way its their life.

Now I note this when JK and KS was in Jeju you notice that when KS enter to the car and JK say JH call but I dont answer KS change abruptly of mood of course he tray to cover it (saying his sister call and he was sad he couldn't answer and see her baby) but maybe is my delulo I feel he was uncomfortable with JK statement as I image after JK dont answer the next call was to KS also you can see that in the beginning of that episode JH was more participated that at the end of it that she get a little silent and actually stop participating in the "what the other team is doing" chorus. I dont know why JK not answer the call could be simple because he doesn't want her to worry knowing that they were in the middle of the storm or he doesn't want their conversation filmed as they never know what the RM team will air.

Them last week when he make his comment that he will past JH for me the weird thing was not that he say it; was KS reaction saying "you can think it but why you say it loud" ( and in my mind was If KS say it all the time was the problem JK say it)

Now what i am sure is that JH looks happier than ever; but not sure that is JK the motive and only time will say. After all their comments and denial I am more convinced that they are just really close friends.

Yeah i think being in the center of attention made them like that, because if another dating rumors leaks out they wouldn't deny it this time because it would be hard later on to annouce they relationship (if they are in one).
And maybe its been hard for KJK because he is now in the phase of finding a new caracter other than the commander because seeing the new concept of the show being the well loved commander wouldn't shine as before and I think he will try to be a flirtious caracter because they will have lot of female guests as the show goes on. 
What's funny is that sjh already succeded on playing the flirtious woman caracter because she also got the help of YJS. 
Our couple would be the flirtious couple :tongue: 

• Like 2

Guys take a look at song ji hyo's new cf for vidi vici she looks smooking hot in it, if you haven't already followed vidi vici's age you should, they release stunning clips and cf's of Song JI Hyo

For those of you who can't open the link above, her new cf has also been posted in onehallyu

https://onehallyu.com/topic/515233-song-ji-hyos-new-cf-for-vidi-vici-released-today/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

This episode was shot on KJK's birthday. And according to the preview video, this moment is when YJS was selecting some balls from the box (maybe the destination, the punishement or the teams members), also this is an episode shot after the episode with hyolin as a guest (where we have a scene with a jealous SJH over a flirtious KJK) :wink: 
Maybe SJH wanted KJK to be on her team as a revenge for "ditching" her to be on Hyolin team. actually I can't see KJK choosing SJH as he is not the daring type. But I can see it coming from SJH. We have to wait and see :wink: 

• Like 3

Hi SA shippers. I haven't posted for a long time. It's refreshing to see SA again on PD Note!

Ever since the new member's appearance there haven't been significant SA moments lol (cmiiw).

However, I was just watching KJK's new show I Can See Your Voice (it's my current favorite lol) and on episode 8 KJK said he does not drink coffee but he drinks Americano :wub: that's our Mongji's favorite right?

I'm sorry I'm so bad at taking screenshot, but you can see the moment here (17:22). Have a nice day all!

(

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tuffygarcia said:

Hi SA shippers. I haven't posted for a long time. It's refreshing to see SA again on PD Note!

Ever since the new member's appearance there haven't been significant SA moments lol (cmiiw).

However, I was just watching KJK's new show I Can See Your Voice (it's my current favorite lol) and on episode 8 KJK said he does not drink coffee but he drinks Americano :wub: that's our Mongji's favorite right?

I'm sorry I'm so bad at taking screenshot, but you can see the moment here (17:22). Have a nice day all!

(

i really like when KJK get along quite well with heechul, SJH's friend and co-host when she was the MC of inkigayo

• Like 5

hyeeee shippersss new face here :wink:

i had something that lingering around my mind for a long time, its about ep215 during noodles game of jihyo and jongsuk,jk said this to jongsuk:i will keep my eye on you jongsukie.

and when jihyo need something but not able to say anything due to noodle inside her mouth,jk the only who reply to her and asked her why for any aquanties, and jk also said to jongsuk that just touch her lips jongsuk ah several time to ensure their team win the game.

hmmm why jk oppa was the one who gave jongsuk to touch jhyo lips????:tongue::tongue:

btw i'm new here,so please teach me if anything is wrong or not suitable :D

• Like 2

during recent episode of icsyv4 too, leeteuk mention that now jk is recently always checking also playing with his phone during workout, jk also now styling his hair with trendy fashion nowdays, which is negcleted by jk before this. hmmm, fishy act againn also delu by me :wink:

• Like 2

Apologize for my opinion,

but KJK act to SJH while bickering is very aggressive to me.

even for male, KJK act were very provoking.

i understand that we can get very emotion while being on game,

but KJK has reputation, even in every episode that He never do such things in women.

i just don't get it.

Hopefully this will not make netizen angry or protest.

i do hope our OTP were never get trouble, i sincerely am.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dina82 said:

Apologize for my opinion,

but KJK act to SJH while bickering is very aggressive to me.

even for male, KJK act were very provoking.

i understand that we can get very emotion while being on game,

but KJK has reputation, even in every episode that He never do such things in women.

i just don't get it.

Hopefully this will not make netizen angry or protest.

i do hope our OTP were never get trouble, i sincerely am.

I feel totally the same, KJK is ruining his reputation by acting this way

• Like 1

I don't think you guys realise but this was JK's original variety character. The grumpy and evil younger brother. It's just that he's played the loveline role for so long, that people often forget that this was his original character. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Dina82 said:

dear @airplanegirl,

but this very drastic change of attitude?

i'm so worried with this situation...

i really hope they will get marry soon, they are my beloved otp.

There is no drastic change at all. Watch his older variety shows, before Family Outing. And you will see that he's just reprising that character. 

• Like 3