[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

SBS still hasn't uploaded any new photos of episode 345 onto Instagram, and it's already Sunday there...which is weird tbh. I guess it's because of the amount of backlash they got because of the addition of 2 new members? I know they uploaded the photos onto their website already, but I was looking forward to the photos on Instagram too...

On 4/5/2017 at 5:30 AM, hr12_stv said:

Gary got married to a non-celebrity!!!

Thank you for the great news. Congratulations to Gary!!!

Tbh I've already thought that if Spartace are in a relationship it would be safer to only come out of hiding after this particular marriage. On another hand if in the next couple of months there is no change in narrative about KJK/SJH I will conclude that they might have already broken up. I know a couple of weeks ago somebody else was getting insecure about the Spartace ship. In all honesty the way KJK kicked the giant doll in which JH was hiding last week made me cringe and no hugging or anything... (I really miss those moments, but in the end maybe they are just colleagues/friends) Hopefully they too will soon be able to marry their loved ones (even if it is not each other)

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1
3 hours ago, Nina Negru said:

In all honesty the way KJK kicked the giant doll in which JH was hiding last week made me cringe and no hugging or anything... (I really miss those moments, but in the end maybe they are just colleagues/friends)

How is that related? He didn't know it had SJH.

I am getting slightly tired of JK being criticised these days here for each and every little thing.

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

How is that related? He didn't know it had SJH.

I am getting slightly tired of JK being criticised these days here for each and every little thing.

yup, i do agree

just let them be, whether there's interaction between them or not in several past episodes

who knows, maybe their interaction getting edited

and just because they didn't interact much on the screen, doesn't mean they didn't interact out screen, right ?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Nina Negru said:

Thank you for the great news. Congratulations to Gary!!!

Tbh I've already thought that if Spartace are in a relationship it would be safer to only come out of hiding after this particular marriage. On another hand if in the next couple of months there is no change in narrative about KJK/SJH I will conclude that they might have already broken up. I know a couple of weeks ago somebody else was getting insecure about the Spartace ship. In all honesty the way KJK kicked the giant doll in which JH was hiding last week made me cringe and no hugging or anything... (I really miss those moments, but in the end maybe they are just colleagues/friends) Hopefully they too will soon be able to marry their loved ones (even if it is not each other)

As far as I know, real life couples are not very lovey-dovey in public. XD They'd try to tease and bully each other instead but they will always care and pay attention on each other all of which I see in SA. Seeing how MC shippers are breaking down with the recent news, I try to reduce my hopes and obsession on them to the minimum, but I think we shouldn't give up on them until the proof of one or both of them dating or marrying somebody else comes out. 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, perfectmatchjs said:

As far as I know, real life couples are not very lovey-dovey in public. XD They'd try to tease and bully each other instead but they will always care and pay attention on each other all of which I see in SA. Seeing how MC shippers are breaking down with the recent news, I try to reduce my hopes and obsession on them to the minimum, but I think we shouldn't give up on them until the proof of one or both of them dating or marrying somebody else comes out. 

very well said :D

specially because KJK is always a shy guy, and SJH in an introvert person

they bullied and tease one another while in the same time took care of each other is the way they interact since the early episodes. different couples have different ways to interact and having fun anyway

i wouldn't give up just like @perfectmatchjs  said

but i also prepared myself if someday - though i hope it wouldn't happened - things going not the way i hope it would be

• Like 3

95765E617AAB22E186431FCB55B2D174_zpsd3xi

05C7B1CE84FD66362CB918C16F689259_zpsltvl

48BC8341643A305F761E4A929E7A184E_zpsxsr7

I think today's episode is ok, I found it more interesting than the previous two although the editing still has some problem in the second half. At the end they have a section showing clips of new members being interviewed as well as next week's episode. Still lack of spartace moment though.

• Like 7

maybe i'm delutional too much, but seeing both of them side by side, even just for awhile is enough for me

ofc i hope for more though :D

anyway, finally i got the time to do the reviewing for SA moments in RM early episode again

i hope you guys didn't felt bored with it

so this time it's episode 16

during the 1 vs 9 games, when they talk about marquise diamond, they joke around about KG buying diamond for SJH birthday present. YJS said "it's pretty expensive". then SJH who was looking toward YJS, shifted her gaze more to her left which i think toward KJK 

o9FZ4we.png

KJK ask Yuri if she's envy SJH, and then suggest Yuri to dated KG to solved the problem, but added that KG isn't available in monday, SJH like always laugh with KJK's joke. then yuri ask SJH if she really likes KG, KJK said something that goes unsub while looking toward SJH, and SJH also looking toward KJK. when KJK turn his head to the left, at the same time SJH look away, shifting her gaze to the right.  it's almost like they accidently look into each other eyes and immediately look away because they feel embarassed

9qkyJK5.png

it's KJK's team turn to stroll around the food market, trying to gain 1kg more during the food tasting game. KJK didn't want to eat deep fried food because it's unhealty, and YJS ask the members their opinion about KJK's philosophy. SJH said that "she can't stand it". and immeadiately YJS said "kim jong kook, kim jong kook, kim jong kook, did you hear that ?" it's funny because YJS only need SJH's opinion about KJK, ignoring comments from the others, and for some reason, YJS feel that KJK should know SJH's opinion about his healty life style

rttmc5K.png

when SJH met LKS during the hide n seek game, she unleashed Bad Ji Hyo, scaring LKS, and even throwing her shoes to him. but when she met KJK, it's whole different story.

immediately after realize that KJK knows her hiding spot, she get out from her hiding spot, and to KJK surprise, kneel down on the floor

dAuFxXa.png

a really different treatment from LKS

htacHaH.png

then SJH grab KJK's right leg and beg him to let her go

d8WNgsP.png

to everyone surprise, KJK decide to let her go. it's the first time, because before this, even when SJH ask KJK to let her go, he never did. he usually call KG or HH to rip SJH nametag

KJK said "hurry....leave....."

i think, SJH also surprise with KJK's decision to let her go. she repeatedly say" chincha ?......chincha? "

Pya17dQ.png 

before leaving, she bow and kneel down once more to KJK

after SJH leave, KJK say that he let her go because he could catch her again really fast anyway

BfWR87K.png

i'm gonna add some non-SA moment too :

what i really like about SJH is that she can alter her character in RM, depending on the guests. sometimes she can be the scary noona, the person to beat (for female guest), or she can be the good unnie who guide and makes the situation less awkward for the (younger) female guest.

when Yuri is about to cry at the end of the first mission, teary in her eyes and pouting, SJH immediately goes to her side and hug her.

imagine if SJH is not around, what would the boys do to console Yuri ?

jFRPlW1.png

when LKS is shy to Yuri, YJS said that LKS is feeling like a fan and like Yuri, but still it's ending wouldn't be good.

Xz7pA1I.png 

if you notice, YJS isn't supporting  the loveline of LKS-Yuri at all. just like in the SNSD episode (ep 63) when LKS looks really happy with Yuri, YJS said that they're here to race together, not to love each other

and it seems that YJS also "secretly" oppose the MC loveline. he often said "fake couple", "these two never meet outside RM filming", etc

and he also not supporting HH-SJH loveline, like in this episode he say "HH, there wouldn't be any spot for you"

on the other hand, just like JSJ, YJS secretly support SA. those nudges, those knowing look, those smirk and grin, those tease and also comment towards KJK and SJH. maybe one of his comment is "i might be getting ahead of myself, but it'd be best if JK and JH getting married"

maybe it's just for fun and making the show livelier, but it's still funny and interesting at the same time

so that's my review for episode 16. if i missed some moments or anything, please feel free to comments

tyvm 

• Like 5

@chelseafjl8 thanks for the pictures. I wasn't in the mood of washing Running Man this weekend, as I still feel really annoyed by the production decisions to continue denying the problem is the production and writing team  and impose new members, like saying the problem is the members when actually the members is the only good in that show now.

Today I wake up with the news that yesterday show was the worst rating in Running Man History

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/09/running-man-records-lowest-viewership-ratings-ever/

So now they remember their international fans and Today are filming in Jeju, Tokio and Taipei ( A waist of money and time if they are only traveling to sit down the cast in a table to eat and play dummy games.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, cleo47012 said:

So now they remember their international fans and Today are filming in Jeju, Tokio and Taipei ( A waist of money and time if they are only traveling to sit down the cast in a table to eat and play dummy games.

From what I knew, JH's group only spent 3 hours filming in Tapei and flew back straight after. They played games inside the shop. It's such as waste of money and energy. JH filmed rm last mon then went to Jeju for her movie filming. Back to Seoul on Sat to attend a wedding then flew to Tapei today while JK spent 3 days filming in Vietnam just arrived seoul on Sunday then flew to Jeju the next day. The production team really should use the money in a more efficient way instead of doing something that is tiring for everyone.

• Like 8

16 hours ago, cleo47012 said:

@chelseafjl8 thanks for the pictures. I wasn't in the mood of washing Running Man this weekend, as I still feel really annoyed by the production decisions to continue denying the problem is the production and writing team  and impose new members, like saying the problem is the members when actually the members is the only good in that show now.

Today I wake up with the news that yesterday show was the worst rating in Running Man History

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/09/running-man-records-lowest-viewership-ratings-ever/

while (us) the viewers getting bored by the show's concepts which repetitive, and mostly stay watching the show just because our loyalty to the cast members, the SBS think otherwise. once before, they thought firing 2 members and making the the show into heavy-gag one will rise it's rating again. now, they going to add 2 new members and hope it will risen the rating again. a part of me hope it will work. however, without fresh and new concepts, it will only goes to waste.

if they need better ideas or concepts, they should really look into RM early episodes. there's a lot of ideas to bring back to today's episode

or

they can take concepts and ideas sent by fans all around the world. not only it will make overseas viewers felt closer to RM show, but hopefully it will attract local viewers to watch "foreign" concept.

they already done it several times in the past (mr.wolf game ep 242, chess game ep 198), why not doing it again now ?

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

while (us) the viewers getting bored by the show's concepts which repetitive, and mostly stay watching the show just because our loyalty to the cast members, the SBS think otherwise. once before, they thought firing 2 members and making the the show into heavy-gag one will rise it's rating again. now, they going to add 2 new members and hope it will risen the rating again. a part of me hope it will work. however, without fresh and new concepts, it will only goes to waste.

if they need better ideas or concepts, they should really look into RM early episodes. there's a lot of ideas to bring back to today's episode

or

they can take concepts and ideas sent by fans all around the world. not only it will make overseas viewers felt closer to RM show, but hopefully it will attract local viewers to watch "foreign" concept.

they already done it several times in the past (mr.wolf game ep 242, chess game ep 198), why not doing it again now ?

Agree 100% the other day i was washing the old episode they film in kwansoo city following the idea send by a fan and was a really good episode 

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

During the members' week, I had hope that RM would slowly start improving in quality and get back the ratings. But that hope is no longer there. I think the show is slowly inching towards its end unless something miraculous happens. Unless SBS is ready to invest in good PDs and writers, things are not gonna change. From what I heard (not sure), Cho PD has also resigned from SBS. Myuk PD has done the same thing. Unless SBS tries to do something within its variety department, there is no point in wishing for RM to be helmed by more capable PDs and writers.

Like someone said elsewhere, RM is a sinking ship and while the new members will get more mainstream attention due to their joining the show, they must know they are joining a show that can get axed any time. Yet to see how the episode with the members is gonna turn out, but to me, the addition seems like something that can shake things up. Hopefully, the viewers will tune in at least to see how the new member gel in with the old ones. While RM may be something we as i-fans still find charming, I think of a situation where th k-viewers have so many other channels to switch to during RM's time slot. They know what RM offers and things have been quite predictable during the last 3 years, so can understand them if they choose to watch other shows.

I liked whatever I got to see of Jeon So Min in the preview and the fancam video of the next episode. Seems a quirky and bright person. It helps that she has spent some time with KS as part of the couple missions and already have a bickering dynamic. Would be interesting to see her equations with the other members. Like others, I found Yang Se Chan's brother funnier than him, but then perhaps he will grow on me as the episodes progress. There are members who have grown on me over the years like Haha and Suk Jin who are now members I really enjoy, so perhaps he may also get there in due time.

I can understand SA fans who are in two minds now about their status. But from all the recent scandals with variety dating shows where the couple had amazing onscreen chemistry and even had lots to talk to each other turning out to be fake, the feeling I get is that the true relationships are the ones without much fan service. So SA not staying beside each other or not talking much to each other doesn't bother me. There are moments I have noticed in recent episodes, slight glances here and there, both checking the phone etc which gives me the feeling much of it is either getting edited out or they are purposely keeping a distance from each other. I do think SA being on different teams quite a lot these days is a bit deliberate.

We have to wait and watch how things change now that MC has ended for ever. When I review things that happened at the Taiwan fanmeet, things now seem interesting. Taiwan fanmeet happened after the Gary marriage rumour broke out. Since the rumour has come true, seems to me like the members must have known by then that Gary was getting married soon. So Haha, SJ and KS teasing JK and JH and Haha even asking them to kiss could have been in a situation where they knew something which the audience didn't know, that MC was soon gonna be dead and buried. But it is good SA played down the attention on their romantic equation. If there had been more teasing about SA during the fanmeets (even in a situation where they are not dating and it was just for fanservice), there would have been allegations by you know who that Gary got married to another woman because his heart got broken etc. So all things considered, I am glad the teasing in the Taiwan fanmeet didn't get carried over to the other fanmeets.

Really enjoying JK's 'Mom, Let's go'. I expected him to be close to his mom, but not to this extent where I can see they really enjoy spending time together and are like a team. From the way JK takes care of his mom where he is concerned about her comfort all the time, seems like he will be a good husband. His mom has made a few comments here and there about how she thinks things won't be the same once JK gets married and the way she speaks about his marriage is like it is something certain. JK, in public, is very much single. If he was really single, think his mom should worry more about finding a girl for him than about how he won't have as much time for her once he gets married. Hehe

On JH's Beauty View as well, when she was making a mask for herself, her comment was about how it would make a good valentine's day present. For a woman very much single in public, it was interesting that she immediately thought of couple masks.

If RM lasts beyond the very short future I visualise for it right now, would be glad if the main loveline goes to KS and So Min. Let them be the Monday Couple replacement. I don't think we would like SA to be called as the next Monday Couple. Let theirs be a real relationship instead of one for the camera.Going by the assumption that they are real, I think they will go slow and steady for a reveal. They must have discussed it a million times how it ought to be. Even Gary was quite careful with his marriage declaration. True it came out of the blue, but it came months after he quit the show and later tried as far as possible to let go of the MC BF image. From the Taiwan FM onwards, he tried to actively distance himself from MC, even deliberately liking SA pics and OJ pics. So if Gary was that cautious, I am sure SA will be much more cautious about how they go about the reveal. Now there aren't many roadblocks, but in their case, I somehow feel we will start getting more obvious signs than in the case of Gary. In case of Gary, while everybody is curious about his wife, they won't ask too many questions beyond a point. They won't demand answers about when they met or how they fell in love. In case of SA, they have been in the public eye for long doing the same show together and having a pretty platonic equation on it. So I feel the RM viewers would feel more disconcerted if say SA declare out of the blue without preparing the viewers who have not been looking at them in that light. I think SA would keep that in mind and we might see some tell-tale signs. I feel timing is very important in a dating declaration. Lee Jun Ki got so much negative feedback because Dispatch released his dating pics at a time when he was in the midst of a show where he was selling a loveline. Three months down the line, nobody would have cared even if he was revealed to be dating somebody else while doing the show.

Even if SA don't turn out to be real, I will be content knowing they have a really great friendship that extends beyond their work (which was not the case with MC). They like to hang out together and JH seems to be pretty chummy with JK's friends too, so their friendship built over 7 years of fun and hardships will hopefully last for a lifetime.

@Adines Nugraha Thanks for the recaps. I really enjoy reading them. I will also join in when I am slightly more free.

Edited by athoughtcloud1

On 4/12/2017 at 1:26 AM, athoughtcloud1 said:

Really enjoying JK's 'Mom, Let's go'. I expected him to be close to his mom, but not to this extent where I can see they really enjoy spending time together and are like a team. From the way JK takes care of his mom where he is concerned about her comfort all the time, seems like he will be a good husband. His mom has made a few comments here and there about how she thinks things won't be the same once JK gets married and the way she speaks about his marriage is like it is something certain. JK, in public, is very much single. If he was really single, think his mom should worry more about finding a girl for him than about how he won't have as much time for her once he gets married. Hehe

May I ask in which part and episode of 'Mom, Let's go' when his mom made comments about how she thought things won't be the same once JK gets married?? I am curious about it..

• Like 1

Guest athoughtcloud1
5 hours ago, juliez said:

May I ask in which part and episode of 'Mom, Let's go' when his mom made comments about how she thought things won't be the same once JK gets married?? I am curious about it..

It has not been subbed into English yet. I heard it from the Korean fan. In the first episode, JK's mom said they should travel a lot before he gets married. This part I referred to is in the second episode when JK and Song Jae Hee (the actor son) are taking couple photos with their moms.When Jae Hee is happily taking pics with his mom and JK and his mom are looking on, JK's mom says something like "I wonder how it will be when (all) the sons get married" and JK says something like " how? why are you saying like that?" and says "it is okay if we do well with our moms even after our marriage". It is around 1 minute in this video

http://tv.naver.com/v/1550217/list/120467

In the third episode too, JK's mom mentions his marriage. She said "we will end like this if they marry". I don't know where she said this though. 

23 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

It has not been subbed into English yet. I heard it from the Korean fan. In the first episode, JK's mom said they should travel a lot before he gets married. This part I referred to is in the second episode when JK and Song Jae Hee (the actor son) are taking couple photos with their moms.When Jae Hee is happily taking pics with his mom and JK and his mom are looking on, JK's mom says something like "I wonder how it will be when (all) the sons get married" and JK says something like " how? why are you saying like that?" and says "it is okay if we do well with our moms even after our marriage". It is around 1 minute in this video

http://tv.naver.com/v/1550217/list/120467

In the third episode too, JK's mom mentions his marriage. She said "we will end like this if they marry". I don't know where she said this though. 

I see,,thanks for ur info..

• Like 1