[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1
47 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

I didn't feel that at all, when she just came in wearing that hat he joked that she looked like some male ahjussi celebity who is also known to wear that hat, and when he said that was like really ? then when her partner came in and said he came he went to him and said he could have her, and shaked hand with him like the other RM guys, but later when SJH hugged her partner for a long time, he and the other RM members didn't look pleased, haha in particular looked kinda shooked. but the most dissapointing part of this episode was when he said that he and his partner would be happy even if they lived in a small studio together, and i was like WTF

I think you are making too much out of it. It is JK's way of teasing JH by making fun of the way she dresses at times. He does that with everyone he is close to. Like he said she looked like a lion tamer in some episode before, in one of the early episodes he said JH had come dressed as a disco ball. In fact, JH also enjoys those kinds of jokes (that has been their dynamic from the beginning). She has also made fun of the way he dressed before. Because of that, I was happy to see the bad JH come out, the one who tried to grab his collar.

Also, the concept of the episode was cheapstake couple. That is why he and his partner made all those references. When his partner said she would feel rich with him even without money, he joked that they would be happy even if they stayed in a studio apartment (he was playing along with the concept). Later too regarding Jung So Min after the partner switch, he said "I don't have anything to give you but love". He is just saying a joke that matches the concept. JH also asks SJ jokingly when they are eating together, "oppa don't we look like a newly married couple? (referring to her and Tae Joon)" and SJ replies "a sad married couple" (perhaps since they did not have much money with them). So it is not like JK was the only one joking about it. JH was also being quite persistent in the beginning that she wanted Tae Joon as her partner. It is a show and they both know how to play their roles.

3 hours ago, cleo47012 said:

Really? For me was him simple trying to be funny an entertainer for rating.  What confuse me was at the selection of couple when he say I am in Trouble, (I dont understand the trouble) the same with Kwansoo coment regarding going with JH and JK 

I think KS said that was because he might think that his chance of winning the game would be higher If he's competing against JS and SJ instead of the the ace and sparta. He did win at the end though. 

55 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

I didn't feel that at all, when she just came in wearing that hat he joked that she looked like some male ahjussi celebity who is also known to wear that hat, and when he said that was like really ? then when her partner came in and said he came he went to him and said he could have her, and shaked hand with him like the other RM guys, but later when SJH hugged her partner for a long time, he and the other RM members didn't look pleased, haha in particular looked kinda shooked. but the most dissapointing part of this episode was when he said that he and his partner would be happy even if they lived in a small studio together, and i was like WTF

I don't think there's anything wrong with him joking about how she looked like that male ahjussi. It's just for fun anyway and JH sure wouldn't take it seriously. She knew he did it for the program. It's better than her just walked out and stood quietly beside the members without getting any screen time. Also, what would you expect him to say when he and his partner had got no money left, he can't just give up, he's the sparta not KS. It's not like they are gonna be together in the real life so what's so special that would make you that disappointed. 

This ep, is ok for me, but it's still not up to standard yet. The quality also needs to be more consistent. The ep, that aired on the 12 was really boring for me and I don't think I will rewatch it in the future. I hope they know what they're doing right now but they kept using the same theme over and over again. The upcoming ep would be about food again but hopefully the guests can create more funny moments just like this ep. If it weren't Jeon so min or umji or the other girls I think this would be another boring ep. 

• Like 2

I'm finally free from school work and have time to post more frequently.

Last week I went to the fan meeting and it was great. Kwang Soo sang better than I have imagined and I got to hear JK's live  performance. I really can't get enough of it. I was so happy that he sang "love yourself" coz I really love his performance in Vegas last Dec and I kept replaying on youtube. I wish I could sit closer to the stage =( I couldn't really see JH because she didn't come to the front that many times compared to the others. I would love to see her again at a closer distance. Haha and skull really are great performers, they know how to get everyone exited. I really enjoy their performances. And suk jin XDDD feel sorry for him that he had to carry someone on his back that I believe weighs more than him.

I have recorded most of their performances with my phone as we're not allowed to take our camera. I'm sorry that my videos are blurry and you might not be able to see them clearly but the sound quality is good. I forgot to press down the button when JH danced with KS...

I've shared it on google drive, you don't need an account to watch it I believe.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwjqtm1NKUjsTW9BSjVVLUYzUTg

This is the video the fans made for the members, they have put english subtitles. 

I didn't share this video coz I screamed too much:

Screenshot_20170325-231133_zps43rdbrfn.p

Free gifts that the fan clubs gave out, I didn't manage to get JK's banner though. 

_20170331_022320_zpshbnusbos.jpg

_20170331_021821_zpsmbv02hoc.jpg

_20170331_021727_zpscajpczio.jpg

_20170331_021915_zpsspw9th6g.jpg

_20170331_022132_zps3liqyhfn.jpg

_20170331_022003_zps19gvaojs.jpg

_20170331_022214_zpsmkueu8mv.jpg

Accidentally took a Kwangmong banner and no one was giving out spartace banner this time =(( would reallywant one 

_20170331_022251_zpsmvbkmk7b.jpg

A shipper made it:

SA moments:

RM Hong Kong FM related:

SA Baidu:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5039362960

Jihyo Baidu:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5038974726

JH focus video: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5040650884

JK Baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5037341396

• Like 7

Guest athoughtcloud1

That's really cool @chelseafjl8. Thanks a lot for sharing the fan video and the members' reaction to it. Really wish we i-fans were capable of giving them a flower path to walk on. Unfortunately, things aren't that easy. The HK fans put a lot of effort into the video. It looks like LKS felt slightly embarrassed watching his award speech, right? Btw what were the questions asked this time? I know one or two and know there wasn't anything specifically SA, but would love to know if there were any interesting questions about the show or their roles in the show.

22 hours ago, cleo47012 said:

For me what is clear is that they really want to show to everyone that they are Just friends and at the end only them know the true. This days as a shipper I really not clear about their relationship, sometimes I think they actually have one but doesn't want to make it public and some other times think they really have a great connection and obvious attraction but are just friend (maybe never have been sincere about their feelings or they know each other so much that until they have an attraction is a no,no regarding a relationship) 

i had the same thought like you, and i think a lot of us do too. since they never making clear their actual relation to the public (whether because they trully just close friend, or because they are in a relationship but they want to keep it a secret)

but whatever they are to each other, i will still love them, and i wish happiness for both of them

aaanyway, finally i can make review on RM ep 15

not much interaction though, because the episode itself only focusing on one particular game, "Raising Heartbeat Game"

but in that game is when one of most iconic SA moment happened

before the beginning of the raising heartbeat game, there are four male which their footage interaction with JH get shown (KJK, HH, KG, SJK), while the other five male (JSJ, YJS, LKS,  KK, TA) only their face shown.

M71iogA.png

in the pre-investigation Q&A, KG asked JH if she don't like the "bad boy" type, which JH replied that she "hates those types". then YJS said that JH "like gentle and considerate male". KJK said "kure" which make SJH immediately look toward his direction

4WJxsFd.png 

and after that HH said that "bad boys also have the gentle and considerate side to them". hearing that, KJK dislike HH's opinion and say "aniya" with a display of displeasure on his face

qb5D3yc.png 

i don't know if this is purely coincidence or the PD's already arrange where the male members should be seated, but the four male that get shown their interaction with JH as i mention before, get seated in the same side

L5b7DSY.png 

the second round start from KJK. YJS said that "don't say anything to block him" "if not, we can't obtain the running ball"

Nb3YX5A.png 

Different with LKS, SJK and YJS who positioned themself as someone who's having love interest to SJH, KJK said he will set it as a "friend" relationship

UvKPL8w.png 

hearing that, SJH who's looking down at her dress, lift her head up, and say "friend relationship ?"

oCYDSLx.png 

KJK only smile looking at SJH's funny yet cute reaction, then he said "ah, so she wanted to become my friend".

meanwhile, YJS jokes around by mimicking SJH's reaction

XTjDWyR.png 

so after preparing himself, KJK sit down near SJH and call her "ji hyo-ah"

lxBDJnj.png 

then, KJK said that he has a song he like recently and asked SJH if she wanted to hear it too, through his imaginary earphone. SJH nodded and KJK took the imaginary earphone from his left ear and place it in SJH's right ear. you can also hear YJS teasing in the background

s6EqGSe.png 

KJK keep silent while SJH pretending to hear the song from the imaginary earphone. after a while, SJH said "oh, this song is not bad"

but KJK replied "there isn't any sound though" while smiling, which make SJH laugh

3KfMDrW.png 

suddenly JSJ humming one of KJK's song, and SJH said "oh it's that one. that's nice" as if she wanted KJK's to sing it for her

2hSuu1T.png

and thus, the start of one of the most iconic moment in SA timeline, The Night Time Train Serenade

saranghandaneun mallomaneun neoreul pputjjabeul ssu eopsseo tto dareun byeonmyeongdo
Ijeneun neujeotttaneun geol ara hajiman
Sesangui eotteon geu nugudo neoreul ttaesinhal ssu eopsseo
Naegen eonjena sarainneun neo hana ppuningeol

Just saying I LOVE YOU can’t bring you back now
Another excuse…I know it is late now but,
nobody in the world could replace you
There is only you for me

(Comeback To Me Again - Kim Jong Kook ft. Gary)

SJH look really happy hearing KJK sing a song for her

o0OkP9h.png 

after KJK finished singing, SJH just blink her eyes once and smile shyly. and for me, it's one of her most beautiful smile, ever

gakcnd5.png 

then, SJH clapping 

VcZiDDV.png 

and keep clapping even after KJK standing up and back to his position

LcNHmwq.png 

so that's it. not much interaction during the beginning of the episode, nor the hide and seek mission. but the moment in the heartbeat mission is one of my favorites, and i loved it so much.

resume for the episode :

• when the footage of KJK and SJH interaction shown, just like KG, HH, and SJK. i can understand if they show footage about KG, HH or SJK with SJH because those three is the most possible candidates for having loveline with SJH, but why KJK too ? wasn't he already refused the idea ? or they still consider him as one of the candidate too ?
  • when SJH say that she like gentle and considerate male. we all know which RM member that always gentle toward girls, to the point that "he" would deliberately lose if his opponent is a girl, and even called "mr.manner" by the public, right ? and the way SJH look toward KJK is so adorable
  • HH said that even bad boys have gentle and considerate side, which make KJK disagree. now, why he disagree with HH opinion ? 
  • when YJS said that they shouldn't say anything which will block KJK, or else they couldn't obtain the running ball, it's as if YJS knew that their best chance is with KJK attempt, not from KG, HH, SJK, or anybody else. is it because KJK is a loveline expert, or YJS knew something else ?
  • SJH funny reaction when KJK said that it would be a "friend relationship". she seem to be so surprise, dunno why ? maybe because they are just colleagues before, and now they can further their relation toward friendship ? or maybe because unlike others who treated her as a love interest, KJK treated her as friend ?
  • CMIIW, but this is the first time KJK called SJH with "ji hyo-ah". before, he usually called her "ji hyo-ssi" or "ji hyo"
  • YJS teasing, when KJK place the imaginary earphone in SJH's right ear.
  • i always believe that YJS and JSJ is SA shipper. YJS with his constant teasing toward KJK and SJH, JSJ when he humming KJK's song
  • if SJH isn't KJK fans before, i really believe she is nowr. just look at her reaction and her facial expression, you just know she really touched by KJK's singing. 
  • KJK only score 115, that's make him lower than HH, SJK, Tony Ahn and even Kwang-Kyu ! yes, that's true. but he achieve such score just by singing only. not by doing skinship like SJK; makes SJH laugh hard like HH or KK, or surprised SJH like Tony Ahn. if you want to compare, KG was holding SJH hand while singing and even inserting SJH's name to the lyrics, and he only get 104.
  • the best way to increase someone heartbeat is to make them either laugh hard (Gong Hyo-Jin in ep 108), embarassed (song eun-yi ep 24) or angry (song ji hyo ep 108). KJK in this episode wasn't doing any of those. he didn't make SJH embarassed or angry, and yes he makes SJH laugh, but it's not intended. SJH knows that KJK will sing a song, she pick the song by herself, and yet KJK still manage to achive such score, which for me is quite amazing
  • SJH said that she's touched by KG's song, but judging by her reaction, her facial expression, and her heartbeat, we all know who really touch her heart

• Like 5

4 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

That's really cool @chelseafjl8. Thanks a lot for sharing the fan video and the members' reaction to it. Really wish we i-fans were capable of giving them a flower path to walk on. Unfortunately, things aren't that easy. The HK fans put a lot of effort into the video. It looks like LKS felt slightly embarrassed watching his award speech, right? Btw what were the questions asked this time? I know one or two and know there wasn't anything specifically SA, but would love to know if there were any interesting questions about the show or their roles in the show.

Yeah, he look embarrassed because he cried too much at that time I guessXD With regard to the questions asked, I would have to go on youtube and see If I can find any clips, I can't really remember at the moment. 

The latest ep. should be ok I watched some parts of it, but I heard that all the games JH played got cut... Also JK caught JH hiding inside a mascot once again just like in ep. 25 but JK left as soon as he ripped off her name tag and didn't interact much.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

The latest ep. should be ok I watched some parts of it, but I heard that all the games JH played got cut... Also JK caught JH hiding inside a mascot once again just like in ep. 25 but JK left as soon as he ripped off her name tag and didn't interact much.

WTF is their probelm, it makes me sooo furious when i hear they cut out all her parts, could someone please tell the editor that we are many who watch the show because of her

2 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

if only JH grab KJK's leg (again) and plead him to let her go (again)..........

*those nostalgic moments*

• Like 1

Running Man to add 2 new cast members

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003072721

While I really like Jeon So-min, I am not that sure about yang Se-chan. On 1 hand, Jeon So-min is sort of opposite to JH's Ace character, so that will be interesting to see. Plus, she has been on a roll lately, so possibly the ratings might increase too.

I haven't seen Yang Se-chan on any other shows except RM and while he is funny, I am not sure where he will fit in as a character. The cast is already gag-heavy, so this can get confusing and repetitive.

On the other hand, a side of me is also wondering if now JK and JH might transition out of RM in the next few months.

Edit: Article also mentions that Jung Chul-min PD plans more changes as the spring approaches. So yeah, more than likely that some members will be transitioning out and JH, JK will be the ones to leave.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, androkia91 said:

While I really like Jeon So-min, I am not that sure about yang Se-chan. On 1 hand, Jeon So-min is sort of opposite to JH's Ace character, so that will be interesting to see. Plus, she has been on a roll lately, so possibly the ratings might increase too.

I haven't seen Yang Se-chan on any other shows except RM and while he is funny, I am not sure where he will fit in as a character. The cast is already gag-heavy, so this can get confusing and repetitive.

On the other hand, a side of me is also wondering if now JK and JH might transition out of RM in the next few months.

Edit: Article also mentions that Jung Chul-min PD plans more changes as the spring approaches. So yeah, more than likely that some members will be transitioning out and JH, JK will be the ones to leave.

From the brief that I can see, Yang Se Chan is gag heavy - so Rm may really be going in the direction it had wanted to go to for some time. And like I've mentioned before, JK and JH, who while they have their funny moments, are not the gag funny. 

So I wouldnt be surprised if these two are added in, and then the higher ups get their wish come true, which is that JK and JH eventually leave so that RM becomes RM season 2 that they've always wanted; if not by name then definitely by style

• Like 1

8 hours ago, androkia91 said:

RM will never be the same, I feel like RM is a classic already, I can live with it ending, but to see people who have no relation, chemistry or history to the show be called RM members is just wrong, and soooout of place, they ae turning the show into a gag show, removing it's past charm!

RM 7 forever

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

RM will never be the same, I feel like RM is a classic already, I can live with it ending, but to see people who have no relation, chemistry or history to the show be called RM members is just wrong, and soooout of place, they ae turning the show into a gag show, removing it's past charm!

RM 7 forever

yup, RM is not a gag show from the first place. each member has their own role and character. 

for me, SJH and KJK already funny enough. SJH with her mong face and bad ji hyo, while KJK with his shyness around girls and his commanding aura (specially to LKS)

but, what really matters in the end is the rating, what the south korean viewers wanted to watch.

i just hope, IF this adding new members eventually lead to the departure of KJK and SJH from the show, both of them will finally reveal their true relationship without have to be worry about company contract, haters, and all the BS thing out there.

one thing for sure, RM without KJK and SJH is not RM anymore. serengeti without the lioness and the tiger ? i don't think so

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

They had hinted at addition to the cast in the future, so this is not much of a surprise. Get the feeling Yang Se Chan had been decided as a potential addition for some time or was at least in the reckoning since his last guesting on RM was last year. He didn't leave much of an impression on me and I don't really enjoy the gag-man type of humour, so I am not as sold on his addition. But everybody deserves a second chance and with him, since he is not new to variety, he wouldn't require the members to train him. Also, since he is not a big idol, there won't be his legion of fans wanting screen time just for him.

As far as So Min is concerned, I am happy with whatever I got to see of her in her previous two guestings on RM. I liked Bomi too in the most recent episode, but think her variety character will clash with JH's since she is also quite good in the games. So Min, on the other hand, is more of an oddball. She can be impulsive (does remind me of early JH that way) and emotional and isn't all prim and proper, so her character can be developed into a variety character. But based on these two episodes, think what the team was looking for was someone who will gel with LKS and honestly, So Min and LKS were really funny for me last episode. I don't know how her character will develop on the show hereafter, but I like the new female member to be someone around whom KS can be normal KS and not the sightly put on lover-boy KS which is his RM variety persona around pretty female guests. Last episode, KS pulled So Min's hair and that is not something KS does with female guests. The end of the episode was quite an emotional drama with the KS-SM bickering and betrayal, so I think they can be developed into a loveline if that is where the team intends to go. But I would rather the team pitch it in a natural way instead of go the MC route.

It has been a while since I thoroughly enjoyed RM, so at the moment, I am in a phase where I wouldn't even mind if RM ends if there is not going to be any conceptual improvement. The problem is all with the production team, so adding members won't help the cause beyond grabbing a few eyeballs in the beginning. I wonder what the new format is going to be - I don't enjoy gag-type humour, so I really hope the show doesn't go there. But the addition of a female member who is new to variety makes me hope it won't become a complete gag type show. If that was what they wanted, they would have got another gagman instead of a woman or a female gagwoman if a female cast member had to be added. The addition of the female member chiefly seems to be for a loveline with KS since JH cannot be put in lovelines anymore. While one can't predict the future, I guess JH and JK will stay on for some more time until they feel it is time to go. Till then, I will support the show. The k-netz seem to be looking forward to JH-JSM chemistry the most and I am also interested to see how it will be.

I know screen time for JH is a worry, but since the production team is aware that people will be keeping an eye on JH's screen time because of the addition of the new female member, perhaps they will be more conscious of it. JH's screen time has gone back to what it used to be after the members' week ended. So it is not like JH gets enough screen time now. With 8 members, they won't need to invite that many guests. So perhaps we will have more member-focused episodes. JH is most comfortable and active in member-only episodes, so as long as we have those episodes, even with an additional female member, don't think she will be losing out on screen time. One of the reasons I want another permanent female member is to have games where JH needn't hold herself back like she has to when it comes to female guests. For instance, one can't imagine JH going all out against Bomi in the recent episode since she is the female guest and is supposed to be taken care of. However, with another permanent female member, that won't be the case.

At the moment, think the plan is to see how the two additions will gel with the rest of the cast. The use of the term 'running mates' may be to appease the RM fandom by not calling the new additions as 'members', but it may also be to give the additions a probation period and check whether they need to be continued or replaced.

Seems like Chul Min is going to be the chief PD from now on which means there has been some appraisal of the performance of the two PDs. From the little I have seen of Chul Min, think the episodes he does have more games compared to those of Hwanjin PD, but we have to wait and see. Hwanjin PD was close to JK, but don't know how Chul Min PD is with JK and JH. Seems to me that after the time slot change and with the addition of RM airing segment into 2 parts, RM has a longer run-time. So they can make use of the added time if they want to plan something good.

One of the reasons the recent episodes haven't been that interesting for me is also coz there hasn't been much SA interaction. I am not talking about anything romantic, just games where JH and JK talk to each other. My hope is that with the additions and the loveline possibly going to LKS, it will be easier for JK and JH to interact a bit more freely with each other.

The last couple of episodes had interesting segments and they have all been much better than the house-shifting episode.

@athoughtcloud1 I agree with some of your points, I think So Min is a good addition to the show, I believe she would bring something new to the show. However, I have low hope that pd will show us any JH- So Min interaction. That's just what they have always not been willing to try. The only time we really got to see JH working with female guest was the one with Suzy in Ep155. I think the only reason that they chose So Min is because she and KS together create funny moments and she also doesn't mind becoming a member because she is kind of jobless at the moment. From what I saw on tieba, JH's fan noticed that in most ep which Chui Min act as the main pd, JH has the least screen time. Therefore, I don't think he treats her as an important member to the show. I would say they keep JH is because they know i-fans like us would not be happy If JH doesn't stay or will even stop watching the show. Now what they are doing, is simply let her stay to satisfy us but not giving her much screen time because they don't think segments with her are interesting enough or would be something local fans like to see. To be honest, I just want her to leave the show right now, they don't value her at all. She worked hard, she played games, but they wouldn't broadcast it. I would rather her focus on acting and get recognize by K-nets as a good actress then get married. I am curious whether this is their plan or not: Asking JH to leave few months later and now they start by limiting her importance and screen time. Anyway, I'm sicked of the production team. They are the ones who should improve, the members have already tried hard enough. Changing members won't help the rating, it's the problem with their editing and their lack of creativity. I don't love the show as much as I do before, I simply watch it because of the members in particular spartace.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@athoughtcloud1 I agree with some of your points, I think So Min is a good addition to the show, I believe she would bring something new to the show. However, I have low hope that pd will show us any JH- So Min interaction. That's just what they have always not been willing to try. The only time we really got to see JH working with female guest was the one with Suzy in Ep155. I think the only reason that they chose So Min is because she and KS together create funny moments and she also doesn't mind becoming a member because she is kind of jobless at the moment. From what I saw on tieba, JH's fan noticed that in most ep which Chui Min act as the main pd, JH has the least screen time. Therefore, I don't think he treats her as an important member to the show. I would say they keep JH is because they know i-fans like us would not be happy If JH doesn't stay or will even stop watching the show. Now what they are doing, is simply let her stay to satisfy us but not giving her much screen time because they don't think segments with her are interesting enough or would be something local fans like to see. To be honest, I just want her to leave the show right now, they don't value her at all. She worked hard, she played games, but they wouldn't broadcast it. I would rather her focus on acting and get recognize by K-nets as a good actress then get married. I am curious whether this is their plan or not: Asking JH to leave few months later and now they start by limiting her importance and screen time. Anyway, I'm sicked of the production team. They are the ones who should improve, the members have already tried hard enough. Changing members won't help the rating, it's the problem with their editing and their lack of creativity. I don't love the show as much as I do before, I simply watch it because of the members in particular spartace.

I agree, what makes me soo mad is that SJH played a big part in making RM popular, with the MC loveline, with her different characters, that were soo different from the usual actresses, and with her beauty that always made soo many male celebities become fanboys when they see her, because of her sweet and hilerious bicker with kwangso and joongkok. I watched and still watch RM mainly because of her, heck even most fans who attend RM fanmeeting are often SJH fans, when you look at screams she gets once she shows up, and the number of banner that has her written in it, whether as song ji hyo, spartace, kwangmong, MC etc. she is a big reason why this show has been able to stay for so long, because she with her presence could attract fans and sell tickets. Song Ji Hyo, Kwangso, Gary and Kim Joong Kook are the most popular members of RM, i watched the show because of them.  you know I really want her to focus on her acting career and modeling career not only bcause i adore her as an actress and model, but also because i think she deserves soo much better then how this new PD of RM has been treating her and cutting her screentime, if she wants to keep doing variety shows, she can attend so many other shows and even host them, we saw wiht Beauty view how one asian country after another wantd to broadcast her beauty show, once they found out she was the host, I hope she soon realizes RM is not offering her anything knew and is only holding her back from reaching her full potential which is huge with her incredible beauty, acting and modeling skills, and popularity all over the world!

• Like 2

who knows, maybe KJK and SJH made an agreement with the PD or SBS regarding their comeback to RM after getting fired, which is they will stay in RM until the PD/SBS find their replacement

i don't know, but the new members is one male and one female, the same spot KJK and SJH leave behind when they get fired before

different role, same gender

whatever it is, i just wanna hope the best for KJK and SJH, the two main reason i watched RM over the years

• Like 2