[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

JongKook said RunningMan can exist more than 200 eps thanks to all the fans and the relationship between the members  :)

"The episode that we filmed in Indonesia is the most memorable one. I was so scared of the tiger"

HaHa: Lately Kim Jong Kook uses his brain more than his muscles lol

So do they need to sit according to the poster behind them?? I mean seat arrangement..

Yup they always sit like that...but make me curious is why put JK after SJ? JH as the only girl must be in the middle but if it's based on age then HH should after JH and KS should be the last one.

JK SJ are great MC so they should know how to answer all the questions well. So put both of them in the far left and right would be preferable...and HH to support SJ (JK and HH are switched).

Or may be it because like what we all think...since JH should be in middle...she want her side are 2 people she must comfortable with...and we can see who is that person...JK. If KG is there I think KG will in her left for the sake of M* but her right is irreplaceable. :D