[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

I doubt SBS can milk MC if KG comes back - because I think - would hope - that even SBS knows that trying to link up a married man is bad. I would like them to show that KG wants SJH to get married (to KJK) and that MC never was a real thing. In RM, at least, they could tie up some loose ends. It really depends how RM handles it. If they force MC again or try to make SJH look like she's missing KG, then it was a bad idea to come back. But if they show KG as a married man and SJH happy for him, then it was a good idea. It just depends.

Yeah, I also hope they do it with caution. I also have my misgivings, but feel that more than for MC, Gary is being invited so that the show can go on selling its "RM is a family" concept. It had made many RM viewers feel the show was selling them a lie when Gary got married without informing the cast. Gary got plenty of hate for being "inconsiderate" and "self-centred". So, Gary being on the show, is good for the PDs as well as Gary. Anyway, think it will be a suicidal move for the show to continue to sell MC. 

Whatever happens in the anniversary special, I feel SA is the future of the show and think the cast and the PDs know that. I also don't think the episode will all be about MC or even Gary. If SJK does guest, then for sure, the PDs will try their maximum to milk that. I think the PDs will also know that they have to avoid a situation where there will be undesirable comparisons between the old and the new members coz at the end of the day, you don't want all the viewers to say "ditch SM and SC. We want to see Gary and SJK" (I do see some of that happening all the same). 

10 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Whatever happens in the anniversary special, I feel SA is the future of the show and think the cast and the PDs know that. I also don't think the episode will all be about MC or even Gary. If SJK does guest, then for sure, the PDs will try their maximum to milk that.

We've already seen a lot of changes in the show, and more are undoubtedly coming if the show sticks around for a while. I'm strengthened by your unwavering belief in SA and hope that the staff understands and accepts the fact that SA is important to so many fans. We're all rooting for this family, and the majority of us will accept this family celebrating the union of two wonderful people, a bit of sunshine in a long period of mediocrity. Speaking of injections, the best vitamin will be SA going public and still staying in the show. They're so genuine and adorable, I can't imagine K-viewers not wanting to support them.  IMO, if handled with care and respect, SA will not only be the future of RM, but very much its heart. Let's hope that this future will come true. 

We've talked a bit about KG, but I've also wondered how the PDs are going to handle an appearance by SJK. His status right now is on par with Gong Yoo, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Bo Gum, and Jo Insung (sorry if I've butchered the spelling of their names) -- as far as unattainable guests fans want on RM. Unless they're going to cheat the fans and only have SJK show up for a few minutes (or worse, a quick phone call), they're going to want to build an entire episode or two around him. While it will be great if he accepts the invitation, that consent presents its own challenges. But, what a wonderful challenge it will be. Who knows if the PDs can rise up to the challenge. Unfortunately, not based on their sketchy history. 

• Like 5

can't remember who ask or said this,  if there is a real life couple that exist in a variety show... I dont know if you are familiar with KBS The Gag Show,  but there is a real life husband and wife there and they just got married while still on the show and they are still both in the show until now.  Can't remember their name though.  But i guess "if" SA is real and would like to come public i think production should make a good strategy on how to reveal it 'coz i think audience would be very curious on how this two would interact in the show,  and even now that they are just "rumored" couple it is amazing how they are so professional with it so i think it will make the show more interesting if both are real... An equation with them bickering and a little jealousy would make it exciting.  But knowing how sbs works i pity both coz they wud just use SA for their own gain. 

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

Sorry if I am stating what is known to all. I know DOTS was quite popular, but since I am not into kdramas these days, this one completely escaped me until I saw someone mentioning it on SA baidu. Ignore the yellow subs (since this is from a fan MV) and focus on the grey ones, 

animation%2078_zpsqgpintrq.gif

Well, seems like JH and JK were having their own DOTS-inspired moment in Yokohama. LOL Just that JK only followed half the script and didn't chase after JH and got kicked for that. Hehe Well, for people not in a loveline, they sure are behaving like a drama couple. LOL

KG active on his instagram again. He uploaded a lot of pictures at once. So i guess the new is true. He is coming back so even if he doesnt want to (which he probably want to) he has to appear on RM again. 

At least having a scene explaining to fan.

I hope that he will talk a litle about his happy marriage and end MC finally.

---- (pardon me for this inconvenient , im on phone so i cant quote)---

I have seen people talking about Lizzy in almost every post about anniversary ep, to be honest, i dont really remember who is she even though i started to watch RM very early...

Is it a girl from SNSD?  i dont like that group. I remember there is ep where that group was invited and everyone ignored JH because it was female idol group. They didnt do that good in the game and JH looked somewhat sad in that ep. It is the ep in waterpark. JH didnt get used at first so she couldnt be so playful and welcome the guest like now. They also cut alot of her scenes.

I cant erase that image out of my heart, so i dont like that group at all. (It has nothing to do with their talent or beauty. I dont care about them that much to check)

There are plenty of eps with female guest, like the villain ep, all the female guest tried their best to have their scenes but i still love that ep. One of my favorite. SNSD is the only group give me uncomfortable feeling.

-------------

The pinky bunny image look like one ep where they had to wear animal hat.

KS had to wear a giraffe hat to play game and the giraffe neck was so long that he always got hit by the ball.

JH was wearing bunny hat in that ep.

I dont think they can sue SBS though. These images arent a signature by law. They draw animal figures. It is hard to sue in this case. 

But if the members dont want it, they still can sue for the part "publicize the image as the members' images"

But i do agree that these images dont fit.

I like the 'Sparta' nickname. It suits him well. Even though they intended to mark it as 'Strong' but 300 is my favorite movie. The real Sparta is brave, smart, a wonderful king and husband. JK isnt just strong. He is also smart, fast, careful and gently. That lion may look like him in the outside, but it is also violent and...uhm, dull.

--------

in the other hand, i was surprise that SJK made a big came back when he first out of army. 

I watched his movie before. 2 hour-movie, didnt watch his drama, but it was good.

He is good looking and these expression on the movie suit him well. Im not surprise that he is so popular now. His newest drama is a hit though. They talked about it for months.

But there is still alot of people didnt have great come back. 

I dont think SJK is famous because of RM though. He is noticable just by his movie. Compare to that, the image of him in RM was more like a little cute brother. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

can't remember who ask or said this,  if there is a real life couple that exist in a variety show...

There's another example that we mentioned before:

On 8/4/2016 at 11:19 PM, lostinthisdream said:

This isn't about JK or JH, but it was discussed before in this thread about couples appearing on variety shows and such.  A couple from another SBS variety show was confirmed to be dating. Though the circumstances are different for JK and JH (if they are indeed dating), it doesn't seem like there's a rule on banning people from dating on the same show. 

On 8/5/2016 at 0:39 AM, chelseafjl8 said:

I just want to add some extra information. This couple won the Best Couple Award: Kim Gook Jin(51) and Kang Soo Ji(49) (Flaming Youth) last year and their show is called Flaming Youth or Burning Youth. The show is about people who are middle age and single go to travel for 2 days 1 night. Through the journey, they can get to meet new people and get closer gradually.

Since they are the loveline in the show and because of their age, all the knetz are being totally supportive and wish them to get married soon. And the rule you talked about does not apply to them because of the above reasons I guess.

JH and JS both attended their wedding two months ago and they met the newlyweds in ep. 273.
2 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

I dont know if you are familiar with KBS The Gag Show,  but there is a real life husband and wife there and they just got married while still on the show and they are still both in the show until now.  Can't remember their name though.  But i guess "if" SA is real and would like to come public i think production should make a good strategy on how to reveal it 'coz i think audience would be very curious on how this two would interact in the show,  and even now that they are just "rumored" couple it is amazing how they are so professional with it so i think it will make the show more interesting if both are real... An equation with them bickering and a little jealousy would make it exciting.  But knowing how sbs works i pity both coz they wud just use SA for their own gain. 

I would say this case would be different to SA coz realistically both JH and JK are a lot more popular than the Gagman and Gagwoman and these two getting married would not cause much of a stir compared to SA if they do having something to annouce. At least there wasn't any fan wars due to them getting married. I can almost guarantee you there will be fan wars on baidu and/ maybe instagram if one day SA do annouce although it won't be as important as the netizens' comments but surely they wouldn't want to upset too many fans. There must be some fans who will feel betrayed even though Gary got married first because they think that Gary and JH must have some kind of special relationship before but left because things didn't end well and they might blame it on JK for causing it. There's still some people bashing JK all the time for no reason. And those crazy fans who think JH did secretly marry Gary will have gone mad. (some crazy MC shipper is still waiting for them to announce as they believed that the non-celebrity woman(in chinese it was kind of translated into ordinary woman) is JH and she changed her name to a really common one so no one would find out, I'm not making this up, that's what I saw on baidu and weibo)

In my opinion, I think that we won't get to see both of them on the show together once they got married or even after they annouced(maybe 1/2 episodes but not more than that) cause both of them love keeping their love life really private(like really really private) and that's why we never knew who were his gfs except one who said it herself that JK was her bf and JH's love life, same as JK was exposed only once by dispatch(not sure planned or unintentionally). I don't think they would both want too much focus on them especially on the show where they have been trying to act as a model profession for 7 years. In terms of showing them bickering and a little jealously, there are always gonna be someone who would think they are acting or not genuine, just like few ep. ago when JH wanted play catch me if you can and someone think JH did it because the pd wants a loveline between SA otherwise she wouldn't have done it because that's so not her.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

she doesn't leave great impression to me too.

i remember her as a cheerful girl, the"vitamin" of RM as YJS once said, and that's it.

as far as i know, she's not becoming a permanent member due to her busy schedule

She was told not needed by the staff but at the time there wasn't a big fuss about it because the program was still quite new and it's not uncommon in Korea for a member to be kicked out like that.SA being re-invited is really a one time thing, don't see it happening again anytime soon.

Found the news about Lizzy:

She said it herself in Ep.333 MBC radio star(20130619):

Kyuhyun:What was the most difficult period after you debut:

Lizzy: I got depression after I left running man. I think I did quite well when I came as a special guest, so I was then chosen to be the permanent member and I even filmed a couple of episodes after that. Later on, some news reports wrote I was never a permanent member, just regular guest. A lot of people asked whether I was fired, I explained I left voluntarily so that I could film sitcom. I felt really hurt initially, but I think it's okay now. Time is the best medicine. That's the first program I was cast as a permanent member. 

The Emcees then asked would she be willling to go back to running man again, she replied"yes". One of them laugh and said Where's your dignity? She explained: When JS oppa mentioned my name in the entertainment award I was relieved.

Sorry if it's off topic.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

those crazy fans who think JH did secretly marry Gary

There are so many crazy theories out there, from broken-hearted Gary marrying someone else because Evil SJH refused him to KJK stealing his brother's girl, but this one is the worst, most desperate, and delusional of all IMO. Whoever believes this has to also believe that KG and SJH are horrible and despicable enough to pull such a stunt on their fans! If SJH is truly married to KG right now, how can she initiate skinship with KJK? How can he allow it? So not only are SJH and KG evil, but also KJK for going along with it? What about the other members? And the PDs? Everyone's in on it? For what reason? Complete and utter trash theory, IMO. And so very, very disrespectful to the people you say you're a fan of.  

We're all shippers. I get that sometimes I'm not sane, especially to non-shippers. My siblings listen to me talk about SA, they look at me, and simply shake their heads. But so-called fans of anyone of the members who claim they admire them, but create all sorts of theories that make the members look horrible are not fans. Honestly, I dont' even know what to call fans like that.

If KG does visit RM, I look forward to the reunion, but I don't look forward to so-called fans throwing all sorts of unfounded theories around. If their so-called truths turn out to be false (and that will be the case), these so-called fans will attack. I'm all for free speech, but when your actions hurt other people, you're just pathetic. 

We've all said it before: if one day SA turns out to not be true, we'll wish them well, and move on with our own lives. I'm SA biased, but like a few of you already said, I look forward to KG permanently closing out MC for SJH's sake. This poor woman has had to deal with so much crap from crazy fans for far too long.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Whatever happens in the anniversary special, I feel SA is the future of the show and think the cast and the PDs know that. I also don't think the episode will all be about MC or even Gary. If SJK does guest, then for sure, the PDs will try their maximum to milk that. I think the PDs will also know that they have to avoid a situation where there will be undesirable comparisons between the old and the new members coz at the end of the day, you don't want all the viewers to say "ditch SM and SC. We want to see Gary and SJK" (I do see some of that happening all the same). 

may i ask why do you think they are future of the show? somehow it looks really interesting.

and about the another topic that was discussed recently, I think if they marry they one of them will leave the show although it was one of my wishes to see them together on the show after a dating announcement but if I want to be realistic with current situation it seems impossible. plus I always thought they will only marry when they want to have a child otherwise there is no need to go through all the hardships of an announcement when they can have a peaceful secret relationship. if they really marry someday there are lot of factors that make it hard for both of them stay in RM.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

There are so many crazy theories out there, from broken-hearted Gary marrying someone else because Evil SJH refused him to KJK stealing his brother's girl, but this one is the worst, most desperate, and delusional of all IMO. Whoever believes this has to also believe that KG and SJH are horrible and despicable enough to pull such a stunt on their fans! If SJH is truly married to KG right now, how can she initiate skinship with KJK? How can he allow it? So not only are SJH and KG evil, but also KJK for going along with it? What about the other members? And the PDs? Everyone's in on it? For what reason? Complete and utter trash theory, IMO. And so very, very disrespectful to the people you say you're a fan of.  

We're all shippers. I get that sometimes I'm not sane, especially to non-shippers. My siblings listen to me talk about SA, they look at me, and simply shake their heads. But so-called fans of anyone of the members who claim they admire them, but create all sorts of theories that make the members look horrible are not fans. Honestly, I dont' even know what to call fans like that.

If KG does visit RM, I look forward to the reunion, but I don't look forward to so-called fans throwing all sorts of unfounded theories around. If their so-called truths turn out to be false (and that will be the case), these so-called fans will attack. I'm all for free speech, but when your actions hurt other people, you're just pathetic. 

We've all said it before: if one day SA turns out to not be true, we'll wish them well, and move on with our own lives. I'm SA biased, but like a few of you already said, I look forward to KG permanently closing out MC for SJH's sake. This poor woman has had to deal with so much crap from crazy fans for far too long.

well i know lot of you guys won't like what I'm going to write but honestly kjk and sjh are at fault for their delusion like other members and sbs . they milked their delusion themselves .Let's say it was a part of their career but they could abandon that money they earned from rm and do something else. I can't remember when it was exactly but jk himself mentioned that before as well that they do MC for money. there all lot of love lines in variety shows that only a few takes it that serious and people usually say this and that look good together but in MC case they did all they could to make it like MC was real then kill it and bring it back again. if sjh and kg  were  really in a relationships with someone else, it's okay to have a loveline but saying we are just friends and act otherwise like there is really something between them for fan service was their own wrong choice. all of them especially kg,jk,jh and yjs are responsible for how MC fans think . they knew how fans think about them really well and still continued to use their delusion. 

this doesn't mean i don't hate how MC fans think and what they say,I do but I think we should put ourselves in their shows to understand how they feel.  

a really good example to how end it well was chen bolin. he said in a show that look at this just like a movie and enjoy romantic parts like a movie that you know it's not real. they had a dating show and he said it long time after that but still he did his part to end those delusions ( that was in MC level. even about their room in hotel) now their fans can enjoy their interactions in wail as much as they want and it won't affect other parts of their private life and carer like how MC did.

in the other hand we had that MC reunion pics, that hug, that drunk call teasing and what haha said in kg members week that  worsen everything. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

but create all sorts of theories that make the members look horrible are not fans. Honestly, I dont' even know what to call fans like that.

Sorry, I don't belong here but I think you guys do exactly the same. You are creating theories that don't make ji hyo and kook look good at all. If you're right, they've lied for a long time that they are like siblings. Ji hyo participated in the we are in love and spoke several times that chen bolin was her luck, also said she didn't want to date a celebrity. Kook had his blind date on running man, and ji hyo even spoke 'fighting' to the girl (If it was already a mess simply because they did it with a non celebrity, imagine if they knew he did it and was dating ji hyo at this time). What you do is also make them look bad, you do not know how to wait for the truth, and your theories are often so delusional that it would be funny if it were not sad. like those richard simmons about ji hyo having a boyfriend but not loving him? Or maybe she did not even had dated him? with all the photos and she confirming... you guys don't listening to yourselves?

S20170624_185604_zpse7buqktw.jpg

Seems like there has been a lot since yesteday, I wanted to quote many posts as there was so much to comment about, but as I read one post after the other, I found that you answered almost all of my frustrations lol. Whats important is that this forum is getting livelier by the day and it's a good thing :) 
Anyways, it seems off topic but I wanted to share this with you gyus, since Busan event was remarquable and I really wanted to share the similarity about Byul standing in front of HAHA and how SJH stand in front of KJK :wink: I searched for something similar, but didn't find it so I had to do it, I wanted to do better but I didn't have the time, I'm really busy lately. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, staxcope said:

Sorry, I don't belong here but I think you guys do exactly the same. You are creating theories that don't make ji hyo and kook look good at all. If you're right, they've lied for a long time that they are like siblings. Ji hyo participated in the we are in love and spoke several times that chen bolin was her luck, also said she didn't want to date a celebrity. Kook had his blind date on running man, and ji hyo even spoke 'fighting' to the girl (If it was already a mess simply because they did it with a non celebrity, imagine if they knew he did it and was dating ji hyo at this time). What you do is also make them look bad, you do not know how to wait for the truth, and your theories are often so delusional that it would be funny if it were not sad. like those richard simmons about ji hyo having a boyfriend but not loving him? Or maybe she did not even had dated him? with all the photos and she confirming... you guys don't listening to yourselves?

dear. we discussed it before in this forum. we say our theories and ship them in our own topic or fan pages. not in other members or rm related forums . and it's our right to write what we want in a shipping  forum like this. this is what they made this forum for. we didn't went to kg or others personal sns and curse them or ask them to tell SA to get married like how other shippers did to jk. and didn't try to make them look bad to show our ship is real,again like how they did. and unfortunately there were not a few who did that. and if some SA fans did something similar it's not our responsibility.   we try to keep it mature but even if we say our delusion,it's not against rules. so we are free to say what they want and enjoy our ship. anyone who don't like it, it's easy. just don't read our discussions .    

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, staxcope said:

Sorry, I don't belong here but I think

I'm really speechless to how rude people can be. If you don't belong here then don't make your "but I think", because whatever you are going to say don't and won't belong here. I hope you go back to where you belong, it's clear that there suits you better than here, seeing this rudeness I think I know exactly where you belong.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, staxcope said:

We appreciate hearing different opinions on this forum, but those opinions must be expressed with respect. If you had read through this forum, we have said multiple times that we will all be fine and supportive if KJK and SJH are revealed to be dating other people. I think you are simplifying a complicated situation by saying that KJK and SJH are at fault for going along with love lines for the show and saying that they are siblings. I'm sure we would be more than happy to answer any questions you have about why we ship spartace and why we believe they are a real couple if you address us with respect. Otherwise, I ask that you keep quiet on our forum.

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, sana82 said:

dear. we discussed it before in this forum. we say our theories and ship them in our own topic or fan pages. not in other members or rm related forums . and it's our right to write what we want in a shipping  forum like this. this is what they made this forum for. we didn't went to kg or others personal sns and curse them or ask them to tell SA to get married like how other shippers did to jk. and didn't try to make them look bad to show our ship is real,again like how they did. and unfortunately there were not a few who did that. and if some SA fans did something similar it's not our responsibility.   we try to keep it mature but even if we say our delusion,it's not against rules. so we are free to say what they want and enjoy our ship. anyone who don't like it, it's easy. just don't read our discussions .   

I've seen a lot of spartace fans saying they are real, and here too, sometimes you say 'maybe' but most of the time you speak as if it's already been confirmed. And as I explained, to me that does make them look bad. Honestly, I do not think you can speak ill of the MC fans without seeing what you do too. "So we are free to say what they want and enjoy our ship." So they can too. No? I thought that was exactly what you were criticizing in MC fans.

19 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

I'm really speechless to how rude people can be. If you don't belong here then don't make your "but I think", because whatever you are going to say don't and won't belong here. I hope you go back to where you belong, it's clear that there suits you better than here, seeing this rudeness I think I know exactly where you belong.  

I do not know what you mean, but I hate hypocritical people ... I did not like it when MC did what you guys said, but now I see another fandam has come to do exactly the same and makes me sad. At least they shipped a couple that ji hyo and gary agreed to create, already knowing the probable consequences, you have created one and even with they saying that they are just like family, you continued with this. which to me is any better than what they do, too. And I often see that you think you are superior, you are arrogant...

7 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

We appreciate hearing different opinions on this forum, but those opinions must be expressed with respect. If you had read through this forum, we have said multiple times that we will all be fine and supportive if KJK and SJH are revealed to be dating other people. I think you are simplifying a complicated situation by saying that KJK and SJH are at fault for going along with love lines for the show and saying that they are siblings. I'm sure we would be more than happy to address any questions you have about why we ship spartace and why we believe they are a real couple if you address us with respect. Otherwise, I ask that you keep quiet on our forum.

thank you. So, do not you think that makes them look bad? Kook agreeing to a blind date, and ji hyo going on that show having a boyfriend? Lying shamelessly? If they are dating, I hope and I will believe if they say it was only recently, if you say the opposite, you will be the future haters, or at least will generate those future haters who will criticize the two for these reasons, and you guys seem be proud of it? I really really really do not understand.

25 minutes ago, staxcope said:

I've seen a lot of spartace fans saying they are real, and here too, sometimes you say 'maybe' but most of the time you speak as if it's already been confirmed. And as I explained, to me that does make them look bad. Honestly, I do not think you can speak ill of the MC fans without seeing what you do too. "So we are free to say what they want and enjoy our ship." So they can too. No? I thought that was exactly what you were criticizing in MC fans.

I do not know what you mean, but I hate hypocritical people ... I did not like it when MC did what you guys said, but now I see another fandam has come to do exactly the same and makes me sad. At least they shipped a couple that ji hyo and gary agreed to create, already knowing the probable consequences, you have created one and even with they saying that they are just like family, you continued with this. which to me is any better than what they do, too. And I often see that you think you are superior, you are arrogant...

thank you. So, do not you think that makes them look bad? Kook agreeing to a blind date, and ji hyo going on that show having a boyfriend? Lying shamelessly? If they are dating, I hope and I will believe if they say it was only recently, if you say the opposite, you will be the future haters, or at least will generate those future haters who will criticize the two for these reasons, and you guys seem be proud of it? I really really really do not understand.

1. we are not responsible of what you think about them.
2 . You just see what you want .i said in my last post that we should put ourselves in their shoes.
3. It's okay as long as they ship their couple in their own fandom but lot of them still come to our fandom and annoy us. You didn't see it or don't want to see?
4. They went to jk personal sns lot of times and told him to tell mc to marry or cursed him because kg left or even because he was close to jh.
5. Can't you difference our theories and one about jh pregnancy or going on a trip for making kids or a tattoo near her butt? I can think how I want about those dirty people.
6. Did you forgot how many times they attacked jk for ridiculous reasons? Go and check their fandom again before coming here.
7. What's wrong with thinking our couple is real in our fandom? Did we force them to marry?  
8.we usually warn those who cross boundaries in our fandom in the other side they say nothing or say the same things. And honestly there are not alot who do that in sa fandom.

And last thing. Is your problem only with what they said before and how we will think if they announce something one day? Just go and read our previous discussions. We answered it before. Don't make unnecessary fanwar here just because you were curious to come and check and what sa fans think and didn't like it

• Like 4

@sana82 and @staxcope -- Welcome to the forum, and actually I thank you for your comments. I apologize if I inadvertently offended anyone. That was not my goal. If it sounded like I was unfair in my statements, then I will do better next time. Again, I truly appreciate all inputs, especially the type that force me to, forgive me for being cliched, reflect. 

Having said that, since this is a SA-biased forum, I don't think anyone should be surprised that the great majority of our posts reflect our biases. I will not apologize for shipping SA. While in all fairness I do not know how shippers in other forums interact, I am very sure that their posts overwhelmingly reflect their biases, as well. That is their right, and I certainly won't take it away from them. 

If someone is offended by my characterization of fans who believe that KG lied when he said he not only got married, but married a non-celebrity who supposedly is not SJH, as desperate and delusional, than I'm sorry. But, I will stand by my statement until proven otherwise. You can refer to my reasoning for standing by that statement from my earlier post. Also, as I said, I look forward to KG visiting RM soon. Hopefully, he will clear everything up.

@staxcope -- about members of this forum coming up with delusional, funny, and sad theories that make not only KJK and SJH look bad, but the rest of us, as well. I appreciate you saying that. With all due respect, you said that you did not belong in this forum. I disagree. You do belong here. We welcome everyone here, especially those who disagree with us. If you have the time, I would like to invite you to read through all 760+ pages of this forum. Maybe you'll get a better sense of where the members of this forum stand. Unfortunately for non-SA shippers, since this is a SA-biased forum, much of what we say here will make the non-SA shippers uncomfortable. There's not much I can do about that. I'm sure that I, too, will be uncomfortable if I go to a non-SA forum. Knowing the focus of that forum, if I still choose to go there and get offended, the fault's mine. 

Even if you don't have the time to read through all 760+ pages, even a cursory look at what we say will, hopefully, show you that while we don't necessarily hold back from commenting on others' shipping theories, we don't get abusive, either. We don't use names. And we try to be as circumspect as possible. To the best of our abilities, we try to stay civil. I will grant you that, occasionally, we do get passionate, and sometimes we dream. That is, after all, the nature and beauty of shipping, especially among like-minded individuals. I'm sure the case is the same in other forums. 

About us not listening to ourselves -- Frankly, no. I'm in a safe place here, where others believe the same as I do. We know that much of what we say is guess work, suppositions, and even wishful thinking. What's wrong with that? We're not out to hurt anyone. We don't actively bash anyone. We're SHIPPING. Others do the same. This is Shipper's Paradise, after all. It's all fun and games here, among like-minded individuals. Again, I won't apologize for indulging in an innocent exercise. 

What I do listen to and do disagree with are the highly offensive statements and claims against SJH and KJK and ESPECIALLY KG. We're all aware of the subject matter. I won't rehash things here. But we all know the statements are all over online. I won't apologize for calling people out for lashing out because a celebrity dares make his own life choices without consulting his fans. And yes, so-called fans who lash out should wonder if they truly are fans of RM members, or should move on to someone else they deem more worthy of their time.

39 minutes ago, sana82 said:

all of them especially kg,jk,jh and yjs are responsible for how MC fans think

Just so you know, I am a big KJK fan, but I'm not blind to his faults. Still, about your above statement, I do agree with you that most everyone connected to RM has promote and supported MC, KJK foremost among the members. But, that is their job. You had mentioned SJH's WAIL partner and his use of the movie analogy. That's spot on. The RM members followed and sometimes improvised on the script. The viewers watched, and enjoyed the show. There's nothing wrong with what either side is doing. The problem for me is that, sometimes, some viewers can't differentiate between real life and reel life. I hope that makes sense. 

And, yes, I do try to see things from MC shippers' view, but honestly I don't think too much about them. When I'm in this forum, my concern is SA not MC. To be clear, no one here hates them. I'm sure you don't, either. Everyone's entitled to their opinion and to join and/support the ship of their choice. 

Again, and I sincerely mean this, thank you for your input. I truly appreciate it. I look forward to reading more from you. Have a good night. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Just so you know, I am a big KJK fan, but I'm not blind to his faults. Still, about your above statement, I do agree with you that most everyone connected to RM has promote and supported MC, KJK foremost among the members. But, that is their job. You had mentioned SJH's WAIL partner and his use of the movie analogy. That's spot on. The RM members followed and sometimes improvised on the script. The viewers watched, and enjoyed the show. There's nothing wrong with what either side is doing. The problem for me is that, sometimes, some viewers can't differentiate between real life and reel life. I hope that makes sense. 

And, yes, I do try to see things from MC shippers' view, but honestly I don't think too much about them. When I'm in this forum, my concern is SA not MC. To be clear, no one here hates them. I'm sure you don't, either. Everyone's entitled to their opinion and to join and/support the ship of their choice. 

Again, and I sincerely mean this, thank you for your input. I truly appreciate it. I look forward to reading more from you. Have a good night. 

I'm also his big fan. high five:)

I know they were doing their job still there are some fans out there that think jh and jk are victims and sbs is at fault for every thing. they could keep it just a loveline like how they did till 2012 but from 2013 and after fan meetings they went along with i-fans and pretended there is a possibility for mc to be real and at times like that they are really dating. you know how it affected cast dynamic in the show and even their other jobs out of rm. then they saw how fans thought about it but still didn't try to keep it just as a love line and milked their delusion even more. like that poca pic that made lot of mc fans to think mc is real. so what I want to say, i totally support them but fans reactions to them is consequence of what they themselves did before and unlike the firing incidence they are not victims and made this situation themselves. some think they had no power to say NO but I think they could refuse and just give up on what they earned from mc if they really wanted to do it.

I respect how others think about this matter and it was just my two cents and i would be happy to know how others think about this.

• Like 3

First of all welcome to this forum! 

I guess everyone said it already,  this is an SA forum,  so what do you expect to see right?  Yes we maybe delusional at times,  but whats the use of shipping if you are not believing that who your shipping is real,  right?  But let me get this straight,  im not saying that SA is real,  they have said it many times that they are just siblings just like how mc said it many times that they are just business couple.  It might be true that they are just siblings or it might be just a defense,  we all dont know.  But we are shipping them and thats the concept of shipping,  you believe or you're wishing that they are real. 

I agree also that they might be at fault for promoting mc too much,  but that is part of their job.  They are on the show which is mc is the main loveline, so it is just right for them as a member of the show to promote their loveline.  If they dont agree on that well they should have leave the show a long time ago.  We never know how they felt while they are doing it but its part of their job so they have to do it. And i guess they wer not a couple yet (if they are now)  when mc was introduced.  So if and only if they became a couple later that time they just cannot simply tell the pd "we dont want to promote it bcoz we are a couple now"...they knew it before they entered into a relationship (again if they really are)  so they have to face it professionaly (you dont earn money the easy way right, its part of their job). As an entertainer they have to separate their professional and personal life.  

And for us viewers we should also respect that and think also that beyond their professional life they have their own life also.  We need to respect their choices also.  So in the end if they end up with other partner we need to respect and accept it.  But until then as shipper we are just enjoying seeing their interaction and have wishful thinking!  And again this an SA fandom,  so dont expect to see us shipping or talking about other couple!  Just like other fandom they have their own belief,  so are we! 

Anybody is welcome to disagree with me,  if you think otherwise! 

• Like 8