[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I just checked the article. It mentions Tiny starting this whole thing, how close he is to KJK and that KJK fan account trending the hashtag.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/gong-heechul-kicked-song-ji-hyokim-jongkook-runningman/

BUT, Koreaboo cites no korean media or link so this is just a thing amongst international fans only.

KJK and SJH seem to have moved on, even deciding together to donate to charity like SJH's agency announced so I hope this dies down soon.

Guest athoughtcloud1

@bogummish Hope it remains limited to the i-fans. The thing is now everybody knows what he looks like. There are so many fans of RM in Korea, even ifans from Asian countries may be there. The guy works in sbs and there are always fans waiting outside the broadcasting station. What if something untoward happens? Even if he was the main guy who took the decision, I am sure he was not the only person involved in the decision making process, others also had to agree, right? Fans wishing death on him is just too much!  Times are sensitive. He should be made to answer for why he made such a hasty decision, but not in this manner. This is mob frenzy. 

If it was JK's fans unearthing the guy's photo, JK wouldn't have got attacked. But it is JK's friend doing it. So his name will definitely be brought in. He has such a good reputation and the charity thing they are doing together is the way to go about it. I really really pray everything ends well.

They should honestly just shut down their Insta or deactivate it like Gary did.

Korean fans dont even use it, they're on Naver and Nate and others.

@athoughtcloud1 i dont think Tiny realised how immature the fanbase can get.....

2 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

@bogummish Hope it remains limited to the i-fans. The thing is now everybody knows what he looks like. There are so many fans of RM in Korea, even ifans from Asian countries may be there. The guy works in sbs and there are always fans waiting outside the broadcasting station. What if something untoward happens? Even if he was the main guy who took the decision, I am sure he was not the only person involved in the decision making process, others also had to agree, right? Fans wishing death on him is just too much!  Times are sensitive. He should be made to answer for why he made such a hasty decision, but not in this manner. This is mob frenzy. 

According to tiny it was all one mans doing, and tiny named the man behind it, and said its one assholes doing, the rm crew and past pds would not like his post if they were involved in the decision making!

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

We don't even know if this is the pic of the right guy.  I have seen a couple of cases where the wrong photos were circulated by angry fandoms and then it was revealed that it was the photo of the wrong person. The fandoms then got a really bad name. Both JK's and JH's fandoms have never got any bad rep like some of the idol fandoms. 

Look at how things blow up. KJKINTL had just made a post, made a personal communication with Tiny on twitter and now all that is part of the news. Even after they took it down and apologised, it is still there in the news for all to see. So whatever we say can be taken out of context or can have a wider reach than we imagine.

Finally, Tiny is just JK's friend. He is not JK. He may feel angry on JK's behalf and would want the person responsible to be punished. It may come from a good place, but it can have unintended consequences. Last time, after Tiny posted those things on insta and on twitter, both their agencies had released statements that matched his words. This time, we are not really seeing anything like that. 

For me, the best way to go about this is how JK and JH are doing it right now - walking the moral high ground. Yes, things may not change as far as their appearance on RM is concerned, but their images and reputations will grow in the industry. The long term effects of their choosing to deal with it with their code of ethics intact may be far more profitable than fans hunting down Gong Heechul. I wouldn't have had this much of a problem if just his name was there in the public domain, but a photo is taking things too far to a place where things can seriously get out of control.

After watching this episode,when hearing about the question about YEH,feeling really so tired about it,(even if it's the question to make win)the Ioveline is over ten years in korea,yeah,i know it's the most famous one of loveline on the program of JK and even in Korea,but can you(for the production team) please not retell it again?It not only cannot make any hot points,but also make those two person who are concerned are uncomfortable.It could just only make a fewer fan who still love them happy,ok?It's not like over ten years ago,in 2005,it's now almost at the end of 2016,almost enter into 2017.
So,I'm also glad to see what netizens' comments about this thing,they are also too think with us.
Btw,just want to discuss about some of my opinions about SA both are being forced to leave rm.
I also think that YJS knew the truth,coz it's he that invited KHD to join,reproducing XMAN over ten years ago,about Y line and K line.But perhaps he didnt know all the truth,about KHD join,and JK will leave,but who knows.?
And about the production team,the problem of program shows in these two years that coz similar objective of game,audience are all tired of changeless situation and the increasingly higher age of members can they do less physical games,but some indoor activities,so the center of runningman has changed from nametag ripping to betray.And it had planned to have new rm without nametag ripping.So that's what make both SPARTA AND ACE almost can not show their character features.
And for KHD,the man always with power character in the program,is similar character as JK and JH,that's why he can replace them two by himself.
Plus, as netizens said before in 14th morning of the first news,about JH,they all thought the program need a loveline,but coz gary leave,JH didnt suit to do any loveline in the program,and coz the game changed,it's increasingly cannot show the character 'ace',so in the morning of 14th,netizens all thought it's a good choice JH left.
And also be worried about the situation now,KHC's pic was exposed,will he or sbs angry at JH or JK?Feeling worried about it..Hope things do not be too bad.

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1
21 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@athoughtcloud1 some pple are actually posting comments under Kim Heechul's pic on Sbsinstanow. The wrong Heechul to begin with. Smh. 

That is the thing. They don't even know that Kim Heechul is SJH's close friend just like they didn't even know Myuk PD had resigned from RM long back. Arggh! Some RM fans!

I am extremely disappointed with SBS. How do they think this is going to end? Fans want to see some action being taken. All this BS about miscommunication won't take anybody anywhere. Now fans are hunting up people who have nothing to do with this and still SBS is busy taking down photos with angry comments and generally behaving like nothing is going on.

The SBS workers are simply useless they can't do anything. They are slow in response and their statements are often contradicting. The apology is far from heartfelt and no one is buying it. The production team didn't do any self reflection, simply thinks that bringing in the guests can help increase the rating while all the i- fans or netizens kept saying that rm is most fun with just the members. They should be the first one to blame to be honest. If it weren't them in the first place, SBS might not even have to think about doing a season 2 or getting new members. The ratings have started decreasing since the third main PD took over, I can never forget how JH can't go skydive because she had to go to the beach to Gary... I really wanted to see her skydive..

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

The SBS workers are simply useless they can't do anything. They are slow in response and their statements are often contradicting. The apology is far from heartfelt and no one is buying it. The production team didn't do any self reflection, simply thinks that bringing in the guests can help increase the rating while all the i- fans or netizens kept saying that rm is most fun with just the members. They should be the first one to blame to be honest. If it weren't them in the first place, SBS might not even have to think about doing a season 2 or getting new members. The ratings have started decreasing since the third main PD took over, I can never forget how JH can't go skydive because she had to go to the beach to Gary... I really wanted to see her skydive..

More like the 2nd PD, whose era to this day has experienced the lowest ratings (though I'm sure that will soon be surpassed with the ratings of the show's final episodes). The order has been Cho PD (with Myuk PD and Taek PD) -> Cho PD (with Taek PD) -> Taek PD -> 3 Jr PDs: Hwan Jin PD, Jung Chul Min PD, and Park Yong Woo PD -> Myuk PD -> 3 Jr PDs: Hwan Jin PD, Jung Chul Min PD, and Park Yong Woo PD.

While the ratings have been low during the time of the 3 Jr PDs, they've more or less have been stable compared to what the show has been this year. Unfortunately, there are obviously still many things that could have been tried out/improved that they haven't done. That's also a problem that lies with SBS since they don't seem to be capable of making the changes they should. 

Now, 2015, under Taek PD, was a whole different story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_Man_(TV_series)#2015 It started off well, and I actually enjoyed his early episodes in 2014, though I still am uncertain as to how much of that may have been due to any plans left by Cho PD before his departure from RM/SBS. The first half of 2015 also seemed to be experimenting with different groups/combos, though the editing was off. Then the second half totally stopped the experiments and exhibited many of problems the show currently has; it was just a disaster, imo. 

• Like 3

Yep. This has gone too far. I still think SBS should take some action, but that it up to them at this point. I-fans have made our opinions known, repeated postings to fire someone and threats will do nothing. SBS is clearly done with the spamming on their IG page. We have already gotten RM to last until Feb, and we have seen KJK and SJH take the high road on this. Let's not give them a bad name by pushing this any further.

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

I am yet to watch the episode subbed. But from the RAW, seemed like there were proper games. Sad that when the PDs were trying to do something, all this had to come to an end!

Somebody was missing his 'blank' teammate. Did JH go to JS to apologize for all the difficult questions she asked in the previous round?

gf1_zps8ihmgxvb.jpg

"Come Away with me" and Ms. Mong follows!

gf2_zpst0n3w8gu.jpggf3_zpskky8ufzo.jpg

They are cute as cute can be!  :love:  Someone please make a gif of this!

cre: 甘木木甘, SA baidu

@bogummish Totally agree! It was really sweet to see JH's agency speaking on JK's behalf too. Also, how they are collectively donating their appearance fee! It is kind of like what a couple would do! Hope the agencies are working together and learning how to handle things together in case of a future event! Delu!

Btw never really got to say this on the thread. I am so so proud of JH and JK for doing what they did - to donate their appearance fee for charity purposes. I woke up in the morning, read the news and felt so moved - sat for some time feeling really proud of these two! I feel in my heart this is the best way to respond to SBS' greed and that it is a gesture that suits their personalities. JK is a man who loves to see the positive in everything, even in an injury and loves making beautiful memories. If he can even make a good memory out of one of the most traumatic things he has undergone, then how can any challenge bog him down for long? In the case of JH, she is a warm heart through and through who loves helping old people, who cares for people through her gestures like  for instance, how she treats the guests on the show. So this is definitely a gesture that suits her to the T.  I would love to see what kind of a charity initiative they undertake. Also, like many pointed out, they are declaring that they don't want SBS' dirty money in the noblest way possible. These are the kind of gestures that can turn even a setback into an advantage. 

There have been theories about both of them being replaced because they are not really funny. I don't quite agree with that, but yeah, they are not really funny-funny. But then as a Spartacer, I believe that both of them quietening down as the show progressed has also got to do something with what they went through - they are the two members who have had to hide their relationship and fake for the camera. You can fake your smiles only to a point. It is only natural that somewhere down the line, the show stopped being that fun for both of them. This is my personal take on the situation. Like I have said  before, I think they will be more relaxed as people once they declare. However, I would love to see them on shows that showcase their humane side coz I think while they have a fun part to their personalities, they are also people who are serious about certain things in life! 

2 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@pink007 Sorry, I meant to blame Taek Pd coz I thought he was the third one and Myuk Pd was the second one. XD

Oops, sorry for the misunderstanding then! (And it's a relief that we're on the same page too, especially when there are some fans who have asked for Taek to come back. =X)

36 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@athoughtcloud1 KJK will be busy till March with his asian tour so j dont see him getting involved in variety anytime soon, but we'll wait. I'm excited abt SJH's beauty show the most tbh, even if I never use makeup but I hope she has some skincare tips to share lol. She can hit the jackpot if the program is done well because she is known as a natural beauty and she looks so young for her 37 years so i believe, if done right, the program will get some good ratings. JTBC are the "it" channel these days because of their breakthrough coverage of Park Geun Hye so they defo got a few viewers added.

Also yeah, KJK is not funny in the "i will make ridiculous faces" way but he's witty. That's more difficult to pull off.

yeah i'm also looking forward to Song Ji hyo's beauty show, I want to learn some makeup tips too

btw. Song Ji Hyo just turned 35 a few weeks ago, so she still is quite young, but looks like someone in the early 20's with remarkable delicate beauty, and is one of the most beautiful asian actresses!

have you seen her latest photoshoot pictures with Jstyle magazine, they look absolutely stunning can't wait to the full photoshoot will be out

• Like 3

Why SBS need to delete SJH and KJK picture on instalgram? Whats the point of that? Fans are frequently visit there now they just want to make the fire bigger.

Why LKS has dated? I know on RM they tease him a lot. He has good relationship with lots of girls. But difficult to point out which one.

• Like 2