[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, tuffygarcia said:

I don't know how to insert Instagram post here, but did anyone see JK's newest IG post? His hashtag was #DontMissMaWedding lol

I was also confused though I got the point JK was joking. Then based on the comments, I did some google search and found this. http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2016/05/jo-se-ho-nations-non-attendee-taeyang.html

"On Quiz To Change The World, Kim Heung Kook asked Jo Se Ho randomly, "Why didn't you come to Ahn Jae Wook's wedding?" and got worked up. Jo Se Ho didn't know Ahn Jae Wook at all personally so he didn't even receive an invitation. He answered with a dumbfounded face, "How am I supposed to go when I don't even know him!!!" Everybody burst into laughter ㅋㅋ The situation and his face were really funny, so people are acting like Kim Heung Kook and are commenting "Why didn't you come to my graduation? I'm disappointed." on his Instagram. "

I would love to know JK and Se Ho's conversation. Both were really fun together in DGLDQ. Nice to see YJS too. Wonder where they all met together.

JK was just being his prankster self teasing Se Ho (and accidentally teasing his fans as well) through those hashtags. LOL Still, he should get married  when his friends are in good health to attend the wedding. :sweatingbullets:

24 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I was also confused though I got the point JK was joking. Then based on the comments, I did some google search and found this. http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2016/05/jo-se-ho-nations-non-attendee-taeyang.html

"On Quiz To Change The World, Kim Heung Kook asked Jo Se Ho randomly, "Why didn't you come to Ahn Jae Wook's wedding?" and got worked up. Jo Se Ho didn't know Ahn Jae Wook at all personally so he didn't even receive an invitation. He answered with a dumbfounded face, "How am I supposed to go when I don't even know him!!!" Everybody burst into laughter ㅋㅋ The situation and his face were really funny, so people are acting like Kim Heung Kook and are commenting "Why didn't you come to my graduation? I'm disappointed." on his Instagram. "

I would love to know JK and Se Ho's conversation. Both were really fun together in DGLDQ. Nice to see YJS too. Wonder where they all met together.

JK was just being his prankster self teasing Se Ho (and accidentally teasing his fans as well) through those hashtags. LOL Still, he should get married  when his friends are in good health to attend the wedding. :sweatingbullets:

Ah I get it now! Thank you for the link. Although that was only a pun, I hope the wedding bells will ring soon.

• Like 1

Guest ktiminie

:lol: Thanks for the info @athoughtcloud1 and @tuffygarcia

I'm live streaming RM right now, SJH and KJK stuck together IbpGsO.gif

fF9dtR.jpg

LU0Ulo.jpg

qahpOo.jpg

Spoiler

dXXOBS.jpg

DrUdog.jpg

xC1rGe.jpg

It's always a pleasant episode when there are in the same team :w00t:

Edited by ktiminie
Adding pictures + grammar ;-)

JK wrote on the ins was just like @athoughtcloud1 said ,it has been a funny point these days about JSH.And it can really show JK's fun and intelligence,right??LOL.

And this episode is the one i like,because JK wins this game,hh,and our spartace are together with each other in the same team(although it's a short time).Plus,from this eposide,i really believe new pds are not restricted with members,such as spartace,two girls,JK and JS..And from this kind of groups divided into ,we can see more interactions with spactace,too.

• Like 5

There weren't actually that many spartace moments this episode that I noticed on first watch other than the car scene and them standing beside each other. That being said, I wasn't expecting much since WAIL is still airing. In the car, I still can't figure out if KJK was poking her, stretching his arm, adjusting his hand, or about to put his arm around her and then remembered there were cameras. I  don't think he was poking her since they were discussing the No Man at the time. And I don't think he was stretching since he doesn't straighten his arm or wrist or anything like that. He might have been adjusting, but he moves the hand forward and then back to the original position. KJK also turns his head to look out the window right after he moves his hand back to its previous position, like looking away when you're doing something wrong or embarrassing.  

Also, when the No Team first enters the restaurant after the first game, it's only YJS, KG, and the guest. KJK and SJH aren't there. That seems to happen often. The team shows up and KJK and SJH are behind everyone else. I wonder why...

I'm not the biggest fan of this ep. It wasn't as funny in my opinion, the dream team didn't stay together for long, and the rules for No Man weren't very good. The opening was fun and (Spoiler) I'm glad KJK won, but his win was partly due to the cast deciding not to make the final swap. The No Man was screwed if he gets unlucky on one swap. (He has to be in the three when the teams are split after the first game, and then he has to be in the two when the teams split after the second game in order to have a fifty-fifty chance at the end). KJK got on the wrong side of the three-two split in the beginning and there wasn't anything he could do to save himself at that point. The cast decided not to do the final swap to make the end more interesting (if they split up the two candidates then the answer would have been obvious and there would be no dramatics. The closing arguments were the only time KJK could do something to save himself (which he did). 

SJH actually didn't vote that KJK was the No Man, but she changed her mind only because of him looking at the other No Man candidate with disbelief. But she did think it was him before then. I've seen conversation about how KJK and SJH tend to know when the others the spy in recent eps, but that could just be because they usually figure these things out anyway. 

• Like 4

i was watching ep. 290 and i find something strange or maybe its my imagination so am asking someone else to check its about the sleeping arrangement first they show jk all rap up in a blanket then jh but with jk this is the first time since watching rm i see him sleeping with only half his face outside it just look a little strange like he is not the only one on the bed and if you notice beside his head at the top u can see hair that is too tall to be his i maybe wrong but if you guy can check it would be nice am not saying it is but i just need a second opinion.

@luvspartace I doubt they would film it if there were two people (of opposite genders) under there. That crosses a line of intrusiveness. Most likely KJK's posing for the camera before actually going to bed and that's not the position he'd actually sleep in. Also, never underestimate the fluffiness of hotel duvet covers - those things can make it look like there's a mountain underneath when there's really only one person. 

I'm really happy that RM has been laugh-out-loud funny again, and two weeks in a row at that! Spartace had a fair amount of screentime, but right now I'm just blinded by Lee Jehoon. He's the closest thing we've got to Perfection. When he's soaked and the casts shoved the towels away, leaving him flaunting his hotness - Praise the lord, lol.

The infatuation is strong with me.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Chii Le said:

I'm really happy that RM has been laugh-out-loud funny again, and two weeks in a row at that! Spartace had a fair amount of screentime, but right now I'm just blinded by Lee Jehoon. He's the closest thing we've got to Perfection. When he's soaked and the casts shoved the towels away, leaving him flaunting his hotness - Praise the lord, lol.

The infatuation is strong with me.

Uhh.. sorry to interrupt and go OTT, but get in line, girrl!! :phew: :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

I saw this eposide again and find that when their team managed to finish the game at the first time,JH was turn a circle beside JK,and JK hugged her waist back first ,then celebrated with other people.That was really sweet.

Final time when JH complained about being cheated by JK's behaviors,what i felt was that she trusted JK so much originally that due to his behavior can she overthrow her previous conclusions.LOL 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, elevenpapitus said:

I saw this eposide again and find that when their team managed to finish the game at the first time,JH was turn a circle beside JK,and JK hugged her waist back first ,then celebrated with other people.That was really sweet.

Final time when JH complained about being cheated by JK's behaviors,what i felt was that she trusted JK so much originally that due to his behavior can she overthrow her previous conclusions.LOL 

I would really appreciate if someone makes a gif out of that scene. JK firmly took JH in his arm... so sweet and so sexy

• Like 2

Just finished watching the episode, was positioning myself as a regular viewer at first so I do agree with @linzer03, I couldn't notice SA moments that much since I didn't get to observe their interactions too hard. I decided to do that since I want to observe does the new PD really give a different vibe to the show. I enjoyed how the casts making fun of each other at the beginning. A bit disappointed that the casts should do one more swap on final round to make it easier figuring out who the no man is.

The way JK grabbed JH by her waist is more like he's so proud of her for me. She really deserves the Ace title! And nope, @elevenpapitus, they didn't cut the scene, I think it's just because the official camera is on the opposite angle from the fancam so it can't be seen. But still, that's really a sweet moment :wub:

• Like 3

I usually watch all the episodes twice when they come out. Once as a normal viewer and the second time as a spartace fan (though I can skip the scenes where neither KJK nor SJH are in). I think the new PD is doing a much better job with cast dynamics (I’m also biased as a spartace fan because I'm glad he ended MC). But he's at least willing to allow new combinations (I think the guests actually picked the teams this time since PDs have never let YJS, KG, KJK, and SJH be on one team before). My only complaint right now, really, is the games. In ep 296, there was nothing the cast could do to stop Red Sun, and in this ep, there was nothing No Man could do to stop the cast. The RM members are very good at deceiving and figuring things out when given the freedom to do so, so I wish the games were more balanced. 

Spartace moments this ep were small (especially compared to the coupling last ep). I noticed that SJH and KG were beside each other a lot in this episode, but there were no MC tags. It's good to see that they can talk to each other without the MC label. (I assume it's just SJH and KG being friends, because I really hope they're not bringing MC back.)

It's interesting how they rearrange seating in the beginning so SJH and KJK end up next to each other. YJS, HH, and KG also switched. Possibly because they wanted YJS on the end to call out the guests’ names.

When SJH figures out who the second guest is and the RM cast guesses it right in the beginning, you can see SJH standing in front of KJK (who is sitting in her chair still). SJH turns to face him and I'm pretty sure they're looking at each other there. SJH seems to move towards him slightly before changing her mind, and other than that, they make no move to celebrate not-being-thrown-into-the-water together even while everyone else around them is. I wonder if they are trying not to be close in front of the cameras still. We see them celebrate by holding hands and hugging each other later on the episode so if they’re trying to keep some distance, they aren’t doing very well. But in the excitement of succeeding the mission, it might be easy to forget that they’re supposed to be not obvious. It may not be that they’re being told to stay apart (if anything, you’d think the staff would want to capitalize on the popularity of spartace), but rather that KJK and SJH are choosing to stay apart.

I also love how the editors show SJH cracking up when JSJ scolds KJK for not wanting to dump and actress in the water. The editors really do love to show SJH's reactions to KJK a lot and vice versa, Though, at the time, I wanted to point out that SJH actress too and she's been dumped numerous times at that point (but SJH is a cast member so that's expected).

And when the dream team are introducing themselves to the old lady before the drawing game (side note: I love when KJK gets to show off his drawing skills lol). But when YJS asks the lady if she knows who KJK is, you can see SJH whisper something into the lady’s ear. I think the woman knew anyway, but what’s interesting is that SJH doesn’t say anything when the lady tries to figure out who KSK and KG are. She only helps out when it’s KJK.

• Like 2