[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

Can u guys see the pic?? Coz i m using my mobile i m not sure thats why .. Heres the link https://m2.facebook.com/SpartAce.Couple/photos/a.158304884280075.29954.158292320947998/318969858213576/?type=1 throwback SA <3

SMTsamantha said: WanZ said: (PHOTO) Credit to owner via mongjifan

Not sure who the girl next to JH and her manager is... the one with the 'Lotte' bag.
I remember one handsome man that has a series of Lotte concerts now... (wonder if the bag is actually JH's... hmmmmm?)
Love SA, love them lots lots lotte... haha!

I just read a news that JH will sing a song with Kenji Wu for his album. I thought that she came to Taiwan to filming MV for his song, but they make a duet. Is she challenging her self to take another experience in her career? JK, a singer who is trying to be an actor and now JH, an actress who is trying to be a singer Are they want to switching their job?? Why almost at the same time?? Lol

Guest o_simply

I love them more day by day, seeing how busy they are to satisfy their fans!!! I hope they can overcome the challenges of doing different jobs and at the end of the day getting married to each other!

kookiemong said: I just read a news that JH will sing a song with Kenji Wu for his album. I thought that she came to Taiwan to filming MV for his song, but they make a duet. Is she challenging her self to take another experience in her career? JK, a singer who is trying to be an actor and now JH, an actress who is trying to be a singer Are they want to switching their job?? Why almost at the same time?? Lol

@grace12 the owner of the photos has requested to delete the photos as they unintentionally release it with the promise to upload more good photos next week...so i hope you could delete it..tq

Guest grace12

jas said: @grace12 the owner of the photos has requested to delete the photos as they unintentionally release it with the promise to upload more good photos next week...so i hope you could delete it..tq

Guys, check this out. Can you tell me what episode is this? I'm quite sure its the latest ep. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAvdPmAUwAEA6c6.jpg:large Credit as tagged. From teamspartace. You should check his glare. I thought his glare could killed someone! :D