[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest safiresea

WOWOWW.....it looks like this will be the first time they won't release a Video Preview at ALL....they are keeping the secret THAT tight huh?
:-SS :-??  :-S :((
Just for distraction sake....I was wondering what OST did you guys like the most?  Here's mine in the list of order
1. Hello Goodbye2. Tears Like Today 3. DMJ song to SY - Promise (yes I know it's not part of the OST but I LOVE IT and replay it numerous times)4. My Destiny

fuschiah said: If you happened to have imdb account, you could rate ywcfts there http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3469052/I think it deserves more than its current rating . By far it's my all time fave for kdrama and I have faith the writer-nim will not let us down by tomorrow... *finger crossed*

WOWOWW.....it looks like this will be the first time they won't release a Video Preview at ALL....they are keeping the secret THAT tight huh?

:-SS :-??  :-S

:(

(

Just for distraction sake....I was wondering what OST did you guys like the most?  Here's mine in the list of order

1. Hello Goodbye
2. Tears Like Today 
3. DMJ song to SY - Promise (yes I know it's not part of the OST but I LOVE IT and replay it numerous times)
4. My Destiny

I really LOVE them ALL but if I have to pick my favorite it would be Hello Goodbye too. First of all that 15 second test scene where it was played was one of my favorites...for me it was really the turning point for DMJ. Before that he was all cold and trying to fight his feelings for SY, then just as time was ticking he went for it. I know I'm being mushy now but the whistle for the intro is just perfect, then Hyorin's voice followed (btw, I soooo love Hyorin's other OST too). Finally when I read the translated lyrics yeah it was kinda sad but I love it that the last word was Hello (and not Goodbye :) )

Oh gosh! If there is one thing that has been overdone and that i really really hate about k-dramas is the amnesia plot. Seriously, can't they think of something more original??? There are very different ways to write conflict and obstacles without anyone losing their memories! I'm really so sick and tired of this plot device, dang it lol Sorry for the rant, but i had to vent a little. Anyway, our writer-nim has been great so far at giving a fresh look to this drama, yes there will still some usual k-drama events, but everything has been executed in a new way and i think the writer will not disappoint by using such a overused plot device like amnesia. In this case i actually prefer a sad ending, where MJ leaves or dies, but at least he does it with all his memories intact, because they are way more important than an happy ending, at least in my opinion.
Unless they do it like they did it with "Queen In Hyun's man" (which is still one of my favorite k-dramas so far,although now it shares the stage with this drama), where they used the amnesia bit until the very end, when at the last 10 minutes they did a "AH FOOL YA ALL, SUCKERS" and they gave us a big amazing happy ending!.
End of rant lol

safiresea said: WOWOWW.....it looks like this will be the first time they won't release a Video Preview at ALL....they are keeping the secret THAT tight huh?
:-SS :-??  :-S :((
1. Hello Goodbye2. Tears Like Today 3. DMJ song to SY - Promise (yes I know it's not part of the OST but I LOVE IT and replay it numerous times)4. My Destiny

(

1. Hello Goodbye
2. Tears Like Today 
3. DMJ song to SY - Promise (yes I know it's not part of the OST but I LOVE IT and replay it numerous times)
4. My Destiny

For me it will be

1 Hyorin hello/goodbye

2 Huh Gak tears like today

3 Sung Si Gyung every moment of you

4 KSH promise

5 Lyn you are my destiny

Hyorin i miss your voice in the end of this drama dont treat this Ost like Semi ssi looooool

aidsincera said: OKAY. ENOUGH. THAT"S IT.
HERE'S THE SPOILER ENDING:

Do Min-joon losses his memories.
Cheon Song-yi losses her memories.
Hwi-kyung losses his memories.
Jae-kyung losses his memories.
Se Mi losses her memories.
Yoon Jae losses his memories.
Song Yi's parent losses their memories.
Lawyer Jang losses his memories.
Bokja losses her memories.
2 comic book store customer losses their memories.
Director Ahn losses his memories.
Beommi losses his memories.
Prosecutor Yoo Seok losses his memories.

EVERYBODY losses their memories except Detective Park Byung Hee!!
Please spread this spoiler post to the world, heaven, hell and planet KMT 184.05!!

Guest calculator

funny-crying-baby_4598515172115365.jpg
I cry so hard because there's no freakin' PREVIEW!
We need a preview instead of the epilogue... All Korean drama addicts know, there's a preview... some even fast forward to the end to even catch the preview BEFORE others even watch the preview. Why is this happening to meeee!!!
I must wait again until Wednesday. You film for a living? Yeah, well... I watch Korean dramas for a living, and I don't even have a preview to an episode 20? It's 2014! C'mon! There's YouTube.....

calculator said:
I cry so hard because there's no freakin' PREVIEW!
We need a preview instead of the epilogue... All Korean drama addicts know, there's a preview... some even fast forward to the end to even catch the preview BEFORE others even watch the preview. Why is this happening to meeee!!!
I must wait again until Wednesday. You film for a living? Yeah, well... I watch Korean dramas for a living, and I don't even have a preview to an episode 20? It's 2014! C'mon! There's YouTube.....

Guest vbabe0819

MayuM said:

(

Hello Goodbye

Tears Like Today 

3. DMJ song to SY - Promise (yes I know it's not part of the OST but I LOVE IT and replay it numerous times)4. My Destiny

keepondreaming said: But, do you know what would be really funny? They end it like that BUT in the epilogue him going "You idiot. Do you think i can forget you?" she cries even harder and slaps him. He laughs and pulls her in for a kiss. -end-

Guest nileyfan1

If we not getting the preview the episode must be so secretive that they don't want us to know what is going on like they don't want us to see what will happen next and see the surprise that should be interesting. 
Interesting in a way that make us wonder what is next to come...I'm kinda hoping for an epilogue instead of a preview cause it will make us feel more anxious to see what will happen on thursday and the ending since we already know what might happen thanks to the text preview. 

Guest calculator

@karock
I think the trolling already started from them about extending an episode.
Extension is always the closer to hell for the viewers like us.

Guest janeunbi

vbabe0819 said: I will just wait it out until Wed.. There were many spoilers all throughout this drama and each time the writers happened to surprise me with another brilliant "I didn't see that coming" episodes week after week. I will be so disappointed if they resort to the usual "AMNESIA" scenario- I think YCFAS is way classy and cool to go with a plot that does not make sense??? Get it together people! Pls. end the drama well.. If you are running out of things to write,  just make the ending a simple fantasy where DMJ becomes a human being because of CSY's saliva especially from those kissing scenes and bed scenes... All of the fans here can feel the enormous sexual tension brewing between CSY and DMJ  ever since that sexy floating kiss.. I think the TVs and laptops all over Asia are going to explode from all that hot chemistry between JJH and KSH! even my hard drive can't handle the constant pause and rewind..  Just let those two characters do the inevitable.. be married, have s*x, and maybe kids? Of course, those things does not have to go in any particular order.. (omo, my pervert mind)..

I never thought JJH can produce this much sexual tension with an on screen partner.. I guess there is always a first time.. JJH unni in your next project please be a femme fatale.. you will be amazing..

It's too late to ask the writers/directors/cast to re-shoot butthey should have considered an ALTERNATIVE ENDING 'noh?and the official ending on TV is the one with most votes while the alternative is just a special!They've done this once in a filipino drama (Sana'y Wala Ng Wakas)via text votes and I have yet to see it happen in K-dramas.
Because surely, whatever the writers have in mind for this ending will eithermake or break the whole series. (then again if it does have a bad ending, I'll justtell people to skip epi 20 and 21 :)) )
I love the discussion of OST ranks! Here's mine1. Hello (I'm debating whether I like Hyorin's OST for Master's Sun better than this 'cause this song is just as good. The instrument didn't overpower her voice, vice versa. I kept replaying the 15 sec. bit before this song was released. Must've been the whistle effect.)2. Sung Si Kyung - Every Moment Of You (something about the way he curls his voice in the chorus. -dont know if that's the appropriate term.)3. Lyn- My Destiny (still hung up on The Heirs' OST this sounded like love is the moment.)4. Huh Gak - Tears Like Today (lyrics very fitting for CSY who cried a lot.)
5. KSH - In Front Of Your House (I love KSH as a singer, this song just didn't appeal to me as much.Maybe because it sounded monotone and didn't have a hook?)

Archived