[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest krcodai

ayronics said: SY is that kiss with me or that girl?
YJ: you stayed that his place one whole night?
SY: it's not that situations that you are thinking about!
MJ: why did ask me to come
SY: because I miss you!
Reporter can you clarify your affair with the chaebol?
SY : cos I like MJ I have made you miserable
SY: DMJ now I have you by my side
MJ anniversary and all I wanna do everything. Whatever Csy want to do let so it together in the future

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sandralopez

23 hours more for the episode 16, i cant wait, really i love this drama is my favorite with nice guy, and i love to kim soo hyun and jun hi hyun <3

Translations:
SY: That kiss... are you kissing me or kissing that girl?
YJ: You stayed at his place the whole night?
SY: It's not like what you imagined.
MJ: Why are you calling me?
SY: I miss you.
SY: I miss you that's why I'm calling you.
Journalist: Recently the rumour between you and the chaebol...can you please tell us a little?
SY: I like Do Min Joon-ssi. I think I've made you unhappy.
SY: Do Min Joon ssi, I am here with you now (the way she says it more like you have me with you now)
MJ: What would you like to do in the future?
MJ: Whatever Chun Song Yi you want to do, we will first do it all.

From Crazy9Drama

Guest yufen18

hallyus said: let me bang my head to the wall because this news............ getting overwhelmed BUT HOW I CAN'T! uri alien is adding Indonesia to his fan-meet list country OTOKKE? Kim Soo Hyun adds a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour

Due to the hot response from international fans, Kim Soo Hyun has added a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour!

Key East Entertainment rep told OSEN on February 11, "An additional date in Indonesia has been arranged, and the tour is currently set for a total of nine cities in seven countries... Due to the requests for a fan meeting in other countries, there is a possibility that more dates may be added."

read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kim-soo-hyun-adds-a-date-in-indonesia-to-his-fan-meeting-tour#axzz2t19Ah3dz

yufen18 said: hallyus said: let me bang my head to the wall because this news............ getting overwhelmed BUT HOW I CAN'T! uri alien is adding Indonesia to his fan-meet list country OTOKKE? Kim Soo Hyun adds a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour

Due to the hot response from international fans, Kim Soo Hyun has added a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour!

Key East Entertainment rep told OSEN on February 11, "An additional date in Indonesia has been arranged, and the tour is currently set for a total of nine cities in seven countries... Due to the requests for a fan meeting in other countries, there is a possibility that more dates may be added."

read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kim-soo-hyun-adds-a-date-in-indonesia-to-his-fan-meeting-tour#axzz2t19Ah3dz

Guest bunni3fly

Just putting them in one post so it's better to watch :)

http://youtu.be/RtBAbXR8jEk

Translations:
SY: That kiss... are you kissing me or kissing that girl?
YJ: You stayed at his place the whole night?
SY: It's not like what you imagined.
MJ: Why are you calling me?
SY: I miss you.
SY: I miss you that's why I'm calling you.
Journalist: Recently the rumour between you and the chaebol...can you please tell us a little?
SY: I like Do Min Joo-ssi. I think I've made you unhappy.
SY: Do Min Joon ssi, I am here with you now (the way she says it more like you have me with you now)
MJ: What would you like to do in the future?
MJ: Whatever Chun Song Yi you want to do, we will first do it all.

From Crazy9Drama

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

Please be reminded that this thread is You Who Came From the Stars. Please remain on topic and discuss things in regards to plot, characters, and cast of this drama only. Please do not post pictures from other dramas and/or movies. Discussions should be about this drama only and if you post news of any cast, the news must relate to this drama.

Here is a rule posted in post 1 of your thread:
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

If you would like to discuss about  Kim So Hyun, his thread is located HERE  and Jeon Ji Hyun's thread is HERE in the actors & actresses subforum. If you want to discuss about The Thieves (movie with So Hyun & Ji Hyun in it), you can go to this thread HERE. Any news regarding KSH that do not relate to this drama, please kindly post at his thread only. Thank you so much! :)

Guest yufen18

@ruzikie are from indonesia to ????? So are u will not attend auhh so sad T_T All indonesia fans lets meet ne at soohyun FM ^^ And banzaiiiii the preview vid has out, thanks you for the link and the screen caps

Archived