[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

I think the second lead is fiance's brother. Seems the fiance is not special. Im exciting for this drama. Almost hadnt see soohyun for 2 years in dramaland. Missed him so much. :) as for yunho i dont know about him and didnt watch any drama of him. But seems he is bad. Every drama must have a idol??? I think KSH and JJH have a enough star power to sell thier drama. Why need a idol???

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo In Na Likely to Join “My Lover From The Stars” Castmeltedd October 15, 2013 

Yoo-In-Na.jpg

Actress Yoo In Na is said to be positively considering a role in SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Lover From The Stars” (working title).

Her agency YG Entertainment stated on October 15, “Yoo In Na received an offer to play the role of Yoo Se Mi in ‘My Lover From The Stars’ and she is still in talks with the production team. She is positively considering the offer, but nothing has been finalized.”

“My Lover From The Stars” is being written by scriptwriter Park Ji Eun (KBS drama “You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly”) and directed by PD Jang Tae Woo (SBS drama “Tree With Deep Roots”). Previously titled “The Man From The Stars,” the production earlier nabbed Jeon Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun in leading roles, making it their second collaboration since movie “The Thieves” (2012).

“My Lover From The Stars” tells the romance story of Do Min Jun (Kim Soo Hyun), an alien who landed on earth 400 years ago during the Joseon dynasty, and rude Hallyu top star Cheon Song Yi (Jeon Ji Hyun). The backdrop of the drama is the sighting of an unidentified object in 1609, as recorded in the annals of the Joseon dynasty.

The drama’s production company HB Entertainment confirmed on October 16 that actor Park Hae Jin has been confirmed to be joining the cast. He will play a chaebol heir Lee Jae Kyung, with his brother Lee Hwi Kyung being engaged to Cheon Song Yi. Lee Jae Kyung will likely play an influential role in the relationship between Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Jun.

20195608.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/15/yoo-in-na-likely-to-join-my-lover-from-the-stars-cast/

eeldeerlove

said:

class="title"Park Hae Jin Cast For His First Villain Role In SBS ‘My Lover From The Stars’

Actor Pak Hae Jin  has joined the upcoming SBS drama “My Lover From The Stars” (previously Man From The Stars) starring Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun.

According to his agency WM Company, actor Park Hae Jin who recently returned from various works of appearances in China, have decided to appear in SBS  ’My Lover From The Stars’ after painstakingly reviewing the proposal and took part in the first script reading held last weekend.

In the drama, Park Hae Jin will play the role of a man working on Finance and Economy who will become the biggest hurdle to Cheon Song-Yi and Do Min-Joon couple played by Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun. It’s his first time to play a villain role since his debut as an actor.

Park Hae Jin previously starred in KBS highest-rated weekend series “My Daughter Seo-young” which ceased production on March. He has returned home last October after working for a while in China and was currently relaxing and preparing for his next project.

http://dramabucks.com/drama/park-hae-jin-cast-for-his-first-villain-role-in-sbs-my-lover-from-the-stars/

i heard Yunho is still unconfirmed for this.. i felt like SM is pulling strings here, so if Yunho really will be in this drama can he atleast be just the 3rd lead or minor character and put Park Hae Jin as the 2nd male lead after Soohyun.. Atleast with that he won't get too much screen time and i guess people won't noticed or focus too much on his bad acting.. Ofcourse some will still point it out especially that he'll be acting w/ this great actors & actresses so it'll be quite noticeable but atleast we can minimize the damages, criticisms and negative comment if he played a minor role compared if he played the 2nd lead especially if an actor like Park Hae Jin who is said to have offers for lead roles but choose to take this one and the fact the his good in acting too will have smaller role than him, i think it will enrage the korean netizens..

And Park Hae Jin is popular in China so see they don't really need all those so called overseas promotion with the actors they have. So I agree that if Yunho or whatever SM idols they want to push, I wouldn't mind if it's minor since I'll be fine with the 4 already in. And honestly, an antagonist role not involved in a triangle sounds more interesting than a fiancee engaged in an unrequited love. At least the main cast is almost finalized. Missed my KSH

Side note: There is a reason why Heechul is my fave in SuJu. The way he called out his own agency lolol

@eh_ashlei the netizens were already enraged with the rumored casting, but if he gets higher billing than Park Haejin that will really make things boil over.

Some are saying they will likely bump up Park Haejin's role and reduce the fiance's role, in order to save face and not embarrass him or SM. The whole thing just seems unnecessaryly messy and stems from SBS' unexplained need to suck up to SM.

eh_ashlei said: i heard Yunho is still unconfirmed for this.. i felt like SM is pulling strings here, so if Yunho really will be in this drama can he atleast be just the 3rd lead or minor character and put Park Hae Jin as the 2nd male lead after Soohyun.. Atleast with that he won't get too much screen time and i guess people won't noticed or focus too much on his bad acting.. Ofcourse some will still point it out especially that he'll be acting w/ this great actors & actresses so it'll be quite noticeable but atleast we can minimize the damages, criticisms and negative comment if he played a minor role compared if he played the 2nd lead especially if an actor like Park Hae Jin who is said to have offers for lead roles but choose to take this one and the fact the his good in acting too will have smaller role than him, i think it will enrage the korean netizens..

Guest babysweet

Great cast ... glad they bring some good actor/actresses that have proven successful in their acting  with their previous projects ..... NOT to offence anyone, I hope they don't cast YUNHO. he's not really a great actor, he didn't shine alot in most of his acting project previously. I think he's best as a singer, he's more capable as himself as a dancer....

Guest eeldeerlove

Ahn-Jae-Hyun.jpg

class="content-title"“Model-dol” Ahn Jae Hyun Cast in “My Lover From The Stars”

“Idol among models” Ahn Jae Hyun has been cast in the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Lover From The Stars.”

According to the drama production company HB Entertainment on October 21, Ahn Jae Hyun will play the brother of Hallyu goddess and top star Cheon Song Yi (played by Jeon Ji Hyun).

“My Lover From The Stars” is a “faction” romance drama, taking the sighting of an unidentified object in 1609 recorded in the annals of the Joseon dynasty, as the true historical background on which the writers layer on the whimsical and absurd. It tells the miraculous love story of Do Min Jun (Kim Soo Hyun), an alien who landed on earth 400 years ago during the Joseon dynasty, and rude Hallyu top star Cheon Song Yi.

In the drama, Cheon Song Yi’s younger brother Cheon Yoon Jae is an extremely cynical high school “iljin.” This will be Ah Jae Hyun’s first major drama role.

Ahn Jae Hyun debuted as a model in 2009 and has appeared in fashion shows for designers like Choi Bumsuk, Jung Du Young and Kim Sun Ho, as well as in numerous magazine pictorials. He has received the rookie award modeling award in 2009 and since then has garnered many fans, earning him the title of the idol of models, or the so-called “model-dol.” Ahn Jae Hyun is active not just in the modeling scene, but he also has his artistic side, having launched his own jewelry designer brand (AA.Gban). With acting on the cards, Ahn Jae Hyun seems to be expanding his fields of activity bit by bit.

According to the production company, “With his handsome appearance and defiant eyes, Ahn Jae Hyun was someone whom we had in mind all along for the role of Cheon Song Yi’s younger brother, Cheon Yoon Jae. We thought Ahn Jae Hyun would be just right for the role of Cheon Yoon Jae’s character, with his appearance contrasting with the character’s innocent side.” They also revealed, “We have huge expectations for him. “My Lover from The Stars” will be Ahn Jae Hyun’s first major drama role, and we expect he will be able to show a fresh take on things.”

“My Lover from The Stars” stars Kim Soo Hyun, Jeon Ji Hyun, Park Hae Jin and Ahn Jae Hyun and is scheduled to broadcast in December.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/23/model-dol-ahn-jae-hyun-cast-in-my-lover-from-the-stars/

Guest ineedpie

I haven't seen Ahn Jae Hyun in anything before and he's got an ethereal look about him. Looks more fitting to be an alien than Kim Soo Hyun. I pray that he's not all pretty and has some acting talents. I've seen Yunho act in Yawang and that wasn't great. I wanted Gong Yoo to be second lead though, but he looks older when standing next to Hae Jin. Okay, Lee Jun Ki then. That's near impossible. I will rage if Yunho accepts it in the end. I'll prolly still watch it anyway, its been a long time since JJH was in the small screen.  

ineedpie said:  I haven't seen Ahn Jae Hyun in anything before and he's got an ethereal look about him. Looks more fitting to be an alien than Kim Soo Hyun. I pray that he's not all pretty and has some acting talents. I've seen Yunho act in Yawang and that wasn't great. I wanted Gong Yoo to be second lead though, but he looks older when standing next to Hae Jin. Okay, Lee Jun Ki then. That's near impossible. I will rage if Yunho accepts it in the end. I'll prolly still watch it anyway, its been a long time since JJH was in the small screen.  

Archived