Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

that Hi-5 moment...

he see her, waiting and calling her, she runs fast and gives Hi-5 to Hi-5 monster haha.. she was the only girl in concert that he made skinship! :)

d4LBl4.gif

they are really close right now... I'M so happy about it... he dont care anymore or at all... or act like "I dont care"..but who cares I'm happy they are in good term right now..

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest benk4reds

Ah good to see them interacted like that...there are some people type that they become closer after they are not dating anymore...maybe they love each other but also feel it's better to be close friend beside as a lover :) I hope siw can more relax about his friendship with other girls...no one will talk about it negatively if it's a normal act like say hi, hi-five, shake hand even hold hand... Btw i just love to see this kind of siw's moment :)gjYvWN.jpg

5pEQJA.gif

V2zoJn.gif

Happy Taeyeon and Siwon's ackward face when they are leaving to different places... look at his gesture...

and I'm not sure but he looks like he is giving glances to her side! :) he is checking the first point at end and laughing to Key so possibly he saw Tae, maybe!
BoWMVM.gif

and I totally liked this...when he is giving hi-5 she is grapping his hand!

gjpv13.jpg
X2N8Z7.jpg

Guest benk4reds

So it's ex lover moments huh? :)

It felt good that Siw still care Tae after all that happened...

Hopefully both of them still friendly no matter what happen in the future...

Guest Princeinshadow

Finally! It's great to see both of them still in good term with each other. But I was curious with heechul,that chinese guy(forgothisname) and girl with black hat(is it yuri?) Reaction when they saw siwon and taeyeon doing hi-5.They keep laughing and whispering while taking a glimpse to taeyeon and siwon. hmmm .

Guest benk4reds

Chinese guy from SJ, do you mean?

It's Zhou Mi. And the girl with hat is Victoria f(x).

I felt everyone was acting like nothing much happened in relation of SM artist. They acted happy and close to each other and i felt happy to see Siw and Tae acted close on that stage. That occation, the hi 5, was not happened often so this is good.

@princeinshadow

actually ZhouMi and Victoria is not looking at them they are having fun with each other! ( in this case, I really liked them together :) ) Heechul is seeşng them even Tae smiles to him and he is applausing to her but I dont know why? maybe bc they gave each other hi-5 or at last she would came to stage! IDK..

6YWQM7.gif

also we are not daily active in this thread like old days! :( I will share it now.. possibly you all heard it too.. at 20 Augst , mister Siwon suddenly started to follow Taengstagram bot account at twitter.. but not at IG! at Twitter! LOL.. not sooyoung, not sunny or other girls accounts or bots..only Taeyeons bot account who automatickly share every posts she shared on IG! :) between 500 acc Taeyeon bot acc is the one of the two acc he is following about SNSD.. other is Sone Arab!

BvcT7qGIQAAt_ZD.png:large

he is acting weird.. fans even found it weird.. my friends still think they are secret couple! the real one.. IDK but I'M happy he shows some open interest to taeyeon infront of fans right now! he is not acting secretive like old days! actually yeah thats weird! :)

Guest benk4reds

@chaind27‌ i'm not active recently at twitter so i dont follow you girls :).

I doubt if Taewon still secret couplings,,i think its so risky for SM to annouce Baekhyeon couple if they are not real.

so we.must respect them as official couple :).

But undoubtly i felt happy to see any Taewon moments, i hope they can act normally in the future. Who knows they can get back together hehe.

About Jess and Tyler, i think its just coincidence couple things. I hope Jess can have good couple like Soo and Yoona. And so is the other member. They are in good age to start a relationship for the future. Basically, i just want them happy :).

.@benk4reds

we heard some really weird gossips and some secret infos based on some fans they are actually very close with my old infos..also there would be some photo issue.. ıts not accurate but still that option is there.. ıt was weak but ıt getting strong each day... I was like no way like you but I'm open to every option right now... time will show us ıf there is smth really going on or not!

about jessica and tyler-k.. ıt looks like coincidence but there is so much coincidence! 90% they are couple! they dont care and act like other couples, they act so relax but they are showing so much evidence..ıts more than people found out about other girls.. ıf ıts another guy, ıts really shock me and everyone! If ı would see them together, I would talk better bc you know I care visiual evidences
actually some people says she is dating wth his cousin but everyone is sure that guy is still someone inside that family!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest benk4reds

Hai all, did you hear about the news that Jess will marry Tyler ?

It came out from a media told that both of their parents has meet after Jess fan gathering in Guangzhou.

But there is no confirmation from SME either the news of them dating or the wedding plan.

Anyway, I doubt Jess will leave SNSD while they are still one of the prominent kpop group.

But you know, any media will try their best to make hot gossip to increase their position.

I doubt this would be a valid info.

@benk4reds hi dear..
yeah ıt started with ring issue.. he post his friend wedding rings to weibo than chinese media spotted that rings on his and jess fingers..bc they are marriage rings they said this two gonna marry.. he denied the ring issue at weibo but didnt say I'M not with jessica! so rings would be fake news (actually they looks like sam rings.. anyway) but he didnt say we are not dating... but there will be no marriage soon..ıts obvious..

and 2 days ago I saw smth about our ex couple..sj was guest at sukira radio two days ago..siwon was there..in there near end there was a segment about calling a celebrity and asking 10 question about yourself, they are not telling why they call them and they are not giving that celebrity name until they finish their quiz.. all sj members did that.. when ıts Hee turn, everyone was like who did he choose? they made a joke about him than Kangin said "but he cant reach Taeyeon"(bc she was in USA).. we get its all about who will he call and all of them was thinking that person would be Tae! (at least obviously hee, siwon and kangin)in that moment when kangin was saying he cant reach Taeyeon, Dongh listening Kangin, get the issue and turn and looking at siwon with weird smile.. siwon and hee also lauging and looking at each other with sneaky smiles.. and kangin first turn and look at siwon.. at the end everyone is looking at siwon haha :))

5R9jWz.gif

and last ıts kangin turn..he calls someone one of his last question was which girl group member, snsd member I did djing with? and the person at otherside of phone says taeyeon.. siwon act like he is busy ( he is writing on paper randomly) after it he suddenly lean on kangin side and lost in thoughts.. he was laughing few seconds ago and showing the photo he took to hyuk..everyone was like woaaww when hearing the person name at phone but Siw is not there again.. you can see his hands.. how he suddenly get stress..he cant put them on his head.. and gives weird smile.. we think ıt look like reason is taeyeon again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pxCHMhbtMQ

poor guy I think he cant get over it... he acts so strange for last few months.. sudden friendship with Tae, unnessary posts pointing stella (ahh please which idols point their lovers that obviously in that way! even Tae did it more secretive, and he knows ıts dangerous bc fans never like it ıf ıt goes out as stella they say you are making fun of us like they did to Tae and SM controling the acc's, they never let him to do it) ahh siwon you are doing it for a reason but why? and ıt started after baekyeon news) you are really confusing my mind.. and I keep hearing some rumors and you are like correcting them..dont do it..

anyway smth weird going on but ıts not right to try to solve it, I still looking at them as ex-couple and wish them to made-up again one day! :)

Guest benk4reds

Hahaha yes dear @evok

Often Siw made it so obvious so the person followed his story will assume his weird action for his love issue.

He should act normal and shows how strong he is :).

But he is Siw with his natural act if something related with him.

I hope he is okay and move on but sometimes it's hard to move on if your ex-lover was around you and even has relation with some other guy in their circle. Poor him :).

He should get another girl and make new relationship hehe ^_^.

@benk4reds

yeah..I hope he is strong..I think ıts not first time for them..so he used to it 8-| at least with looking at his and other members reactions we can see that Taeyeon is still important for him...I hope he find or (already found) new love and go on.. or Taewon was perfect for each other so ıf there is a chance, I hope they make-up again like khunfany..(their fans says they broke-up at beginning of 2013 and made up end of the year.. and a fan said Khun even dated with someone in this break..) ..so this is life and everything could happen..Taeyeon best buddy Hee is also so close with Siw and Siwon Tae look ok..so maybe one day they return back to each other..I hope..ıf not, I respect everyone who gives happiness to them...

and ıf like some rumors, ıf they are still together and Baekyeon was fake for protecting Tae and Siw for cruel ppz infos..I dont know how I react to it.. but its a little chance and people are assuming I think.. IDK.. we will see...

ha also there is one more.. when kangin is saying Taeyeon is not eligible, LT get the issue..suddenly makes "ahhh" face and turns and looking at kangin whil kangin is lookign at Siwon, than LT is looking at Siwon-->Hee--> Siwon again and laugh so bad to siwon's face.. siwon is like dont look at me people..he is turning his head to left with disturbed face.. :)

LT is making fun of him..thats also shows how LT is not connected with Tae but ıt was Siwon..

after 0:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A61JnFlxFc0

and LT's slowmotion reaction to kangin and siwon

2QQvGj.gif

ıts so obvious siwon is the one who connected with Tae but others weird reaction like laughing,sneakly smiling, act close to baek or not checking his friend hurted feelings make me think they are still together.. really this rumors and their weird reactions plus siwons actions make me doubt about it.. but ıts only little option I cant support it without knowing anything.. but I'M so confused..

Guest benk4reds

Hmmm i don't think taewon is still together. I guess it's normal for Siw's friends to make fun of him a little bit consider Tae is also their friends.

I feel Baekyeon is real and also hope Siw will soon move on with new love otherwise we will see Siw acts frustrated :).

benk4reds said: Hmmm i don't think taewon is still together. I guess it's normal for Siw's friends to make fun of him a little bit consider Tae is also their friends. I feel Baekyeon is real and also hope Siw will soon move on with new love otherwise we will see Siw acts frustrated :).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest benk4reds

A few days ago there was news about Luna and a guy together and it seemed that SM artist were becoming more relax having public time with couple. Wondering if Krystal or Victoria will follow their members step :).

Meanwhile, all of SNSD members had renewed their contract with SM. Is this a sign that SNSD members will not married as SM artist ? :).

I assume SM had already prevent that kind of possibility ;).

@benk4reds

in the past there was only rumor about siwon..they were saying in his contract there is a rule, he cant marry when he is working for SM..I dont know ıf ıts true or not, actually ıts so harsh ıf ıts true, also girls was saying at radio star 2013..they would easly accept married member so there is no marriage rule in their contract..so I'm not sure ıf that rumors are true or not..but I fell at least some of them wont want to wait 3 more year for marriage...I feel Hyo, Jess, SY and Fany are members who are most close to marriage..they also want to marry soon.. maybe Yuri too (we still dont know anything about her special life) so I feel in a few years time we would see a ring on at least one of the member finger...everything would happen..SM's point of view to idol life keep changing, especially for girl idols.

Guest benk4reds

@evok
it's so bad if Siw had that kind of contract, except he decides to go out from SJ and SME.

and you must have heard yesterday Jessica left SNSD, SM said they excluded Jess from SNSD because of her personal activities especially her personal line fashion, not a long time after SNSD extended their contracts.
it's so sudden, many of SNSD fans will think Jess and SM will solve it and SNSD still consists of 9 members.
it won't be the same without jess, the 2nd vocalist in SNSD.
and i personally, as time goes by, becoming like her than her beginning years.

anyway, let's hope SNSD and jess will have more successful in becoming years and still have the friendship between them.

this is sad, but life goes on...

Archived