Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orangemonkie

@evok wow! you've got sharp eyes! I'm still hoping for a miracle between them.. :)
actually, i'm a lil sceptical about baekyeon after reading the fan accounts from their 7th anniversary fanmeeting. Not sure if you have seen crucial_gg's post on twitter, she mentioned how apologetic Taeyeon was and how she couldn't tell us everything Taeyeon said. 
Taeyeon even promised that she wants to protect GG. So... i was wondering if there was something the fans who were present that day knew about but was told not to spread it out? Coz the Ksones as a grp supported them more fiercely thereafter. 
hmm, or i probably think too much? lol! 

hi @orangemonkie

you are the one that I talked yesterday right! hiii.... :)

yep...so suspicious and fishy.. there is smth going on ıts obvious...

I think not as a shipper but someone who is analyzing them deeply.. Taeyeon and Siwon is not together anymore but I dont think emotions finish that quickly.. thats why I sometimes sharing their emotional reactions towards each other or to others when they hear each others name.. I also think Siwon composed that song for Taeyeon! lyrics are so personal, they are not like randomly written.. it looks like he wrote it to his ex-grf

DON'T LEAVE ME

I just want to look at you thousand times all day
Why does my heart being beating for you feel empty like this?

Just a little bit
Even if my regret, I can’t realize that painful hurt
Please forgive me, baby
I must talk to you when we meet today.

Wish it was a dream. If it was a dream, please stop it
Don’t leave me, don’t leave me.
I called your name in my dream, it seems like a painful hurt
Don’t leave me, Don’t leave me.

Even if I try to empty you like the rubbish bin
Even if I try to spit you out like when I eat sour medicine
Even if I vomit on you after I got drunk around dawn
Even if I try to set you back like a clock that has broken down.

(?????)

Just a liitle bit
Even if my regret, I can’t hold that painful hurt
Please forgive me, forgive me
I must talk to you when we meet today.

Wish it was a dream. If it was a dream, please stop it
Don’t leave me, don’t leave me.
I called your name in my dream, it seems like a painful hurt
Don’t leave me, Don’t leave me.

Even if everything is not like what I expected, it’s still ok
I got you in my mind, baby
You make me stronger
Don’t leave my hands right now
I’m here just for you

When I feel tired in my life I will smile again as long as I see you
Stay with me stay with me
Whenever I’m happy, I’ll first think about you

Don’t leave me, don’t go.

;)

Guest tfrenzy

Hi! It been a while since the last time i'm posting here. Dont know if anyone still remember me.. 
 I've been thinking this for sometime now. If it true just like @evoke been saying, this two people have been in relationship for twice,1st in 2010, break up and then get back together in 2013 and then break up again by the end of the year. They have tried to be together for two time and fail in both.Dont you think that they are not suit for each other? Dont get me wrong, i like siwon with taeyeon. He seem genuinely love taeyeon and i'll choose him for taeyeon anyday over beakhyun. But sometime in relationship love is just not enough. There are 'other element' needed and maybe there are missing the that thus they was failed on both time. But again it is too early to judge. Maybe if they willing to try again for the 3rd time maybe the luck will be on their side. Beside people do said the 3rd time is the charm. 
Sigh..i really love taeyeon. Like REALLY LOVE. I just want the best for her. With the hate she been getting lately, it just give me so much headache. The haters really taking advantage over the situation right now and put all the blame to the poor taeyeon. Thank god she have people like tiffany and heechul around her. I have sometime think that it is not really a bad idea if she end up with heechul. I know their relationship is just oppa-dongsaeng but who knows.. beside i've a littel suspicious over heechul. They way he been treating taeyeon, i feel like it is more then just oppa treat. But maybe he have been friendzoned or oppazoned by taeyeon since beginning so he just stay around just like a nice oppa for taeyeon. I mean a really good and nice oppa. 

P/s:About the 'dont leave me' song, its really a good thing if the song is really written to taeyeon. It just show how much siwon love her. But it just an assumption and even if it true we will never know that unless by some miracles happend in the future and they end up together maybe then he will tell us about behind the story of this song if it true, that it.

@tfrenzy

hii..of course we remember you! :)
 we dont know ıf they are right person for each other or not! they just know it or heaven! :) we just think they are cute together also the things that we saw made us think he really cared about her and her mind was going to him so many times.. also as someone from outside I see they have some common points like being loners of the group!..Yaeh he is so social but inside the crowds he is just like Taeyeon..he is someone who is trying to fit to others..they both car lovers, they both like jazz music, they are both dorky in their own way..blah blah...this are superficial things but they have some similar habbits which would give them some talking points.. also mostly he is someone who likes to protect people around him and he is up and positive person she needs someone who really protects her (I dont mean towards to anti fans) but you feel it when someone like him is near you.. you feel more strong..

I always say in life some people are healers others are patients.. Siwon is a healer and Taeyeon is a patient... thats why I and other fans also feel they are like perfect each other.. but we would never know the private things.. everyone has own character and sometimes somepoints not match with each other. and you seperate from people you need.. or not even see them...

ıf he was the best for her, ıf she was the best for him I hope they make up..otherwise I always support bests for them..

that song is written after they recorded the album.. and he shared some lyrics at first months of this year and he was keep practising.. so probably ıt's written last spring before Taeyeon and Baekyeon thing.. I dont know who inspired him but "I must talk to you when we meet today." type words are so personal..so I think he wrote it to someone in his life.. ıt dont have to be Taeyeon but after the things I saw, first name in my mind is Taeyeon.. he is talking with someone that he hurt and he is asking for forgiveness...I dont know what was the problem..

also this part is like he wants to say he did the opposite and made that person sad..now he is regretful...
that made me think, bc he was keep working he couldnt show his interest to her.. thats also remind me how she was so alone and depressive when he was at abroad for a long months.. maybe he bored from his gf over interest or over complain

When I feel tired in my life I will smile again as long as I see you
Whenever I’m happy, I’ll first think about you

everything reminds me their relation that we analyzed..but of course ıt doesnt mean song is about Taeyeon.. but ıts about someone who broke-up with his gf and I dont think he wrote it with thinking other members... I watched his first concert performance.. he was so emotional and sad when he is singing this with others and ıts obvious ıts not written for his rumored gf Stella..this is for someone who he see so many times and easily meet..

I just wish happiness for all of them.. ıf there is no chance for them anymore, I hope they stay as a real friend.. and they both find the true happiness if they are not really meaned for each other...ıf there is still something inside their heart, I hope they wake-up and understand they have to be together..

we will just wait.. but I open to everything after this point.. I respect Baekyeon.. for future I will accept every decision they gave for their own happiness.. but my heart will always have a soft spot for Taewon and the feelings that they gave to me for last 2 year.. :)

my only sadness is we will possibly never learn what really happened between them and what was all about! :(

Guest orangemonkie

hahahha! hihi! yes, so true. We respect whatever decisions they make - but will always have a soft spot for Taewon. :)
Also, it's funny how Siwon only followed Tae's insta bot on twitter, perhaps he didn't want to miss a single update (including comments) from her. hahaha! 
Anyway, there was an ongoing rumour in korea yesterday - about Baekyeon. the source seems quite reliable based on the past rumours mentioned that came true. 
If this is true..then Tae must have fallen deep for him, but the guy's too young to handle the stress from his fans. :/ 
below's the link to that source. 
http://lyrics.kashigasa.com/post/100237416975/baekhyun-taeyeon-to-breakup-rumors-going-viral-in

However, there was also a rumour from the backstage staff that Baekyeon were seen playing around a refrigerator for about 20 mins during the SMTOWN concert yesterday. lol.. it's sad how idols can't love freely.. 

@orangemonkie

for me all of them are just fanfiction bullshits... the linked one is around for last 2 month and everyone is saying its Exo fan fanfiction.. ıts also looks like a fanfiction, otherwise you would never know what happened between 2 person special life... they would never know how he went and told her I want to break-up and you would never know her reply, ıf that made her sad and ill... these kind of talks goes private and just two person knows it or their few best friends but they also never leak it out (can you think sunny or fany went and told a simple person about taeyeon love sickness)..this is obvious story written by anti-Baekyeon fans.. also you can easily see with my gifts how he is desperatly watching her at stage.. he is a big fanboy and there is a no chance for me to believe that he went and want to break-up with her and now she is desperate to be with him lol.. anti's want to believe it bc she is not showing anything to them, they cant feel the love of her and that makes them angry and ıt makes their bias guy look like a desperate lover.. so they want to believe she is a depressive loser and she is crazily in love with him..no she is just introvert and only sad bc of fan comments!!.. I bet on everything her melancholic face ıs not about Baek! ıf ıt was like that, you would see her watching him in everywhere.. I saw her before at Siwon case.. Hee even told her dont listen fan comments.. ıts about her sadness to fans point of view..

second one is spreaded yesterday... we dont know if its true or not but that also sound a fanfiction to me even ıf ıt claimed by so called sm stuff... they are not allowing sm stuffs to lick out private life of SM idols and that person SNS account is open acc! so ıts doubtful..now they have to fire him..

even ıf ıts true, that just help the fans who believes they are just fake couple who created by two close friends.. bc people want to hear and see a little moments of two person who are acting romantic or showing some little love tips on eyes as an official couple...people took that rumor as bad way like they flirted, make-up secretly at somewhere but that person was saying it was dinner time and they were "playing" (possibly making jokes) at dinner hall... they are just kid couple..

but there is a serious rumors about their broke-up ıf SM suddenly reveal their break-up, I can easily believe on people who is claiming they are a fake couple (just friends) created for covering some other things bc what I saw is a big fanboy and a girl who continue to her own life normally.. and we were just aware of her special life before the news, and her upcoming scandal news date and we know that car dating was a plan of SM.. thats why our dilemma is still in there.. and some insiders helping fans to continue to stay in dilemma with a comments.. for ex oniontaker..

Z1zD3V.png

but we have to take them as a couple and wait to see ıf ıts real love or not.. ıf ıts a real love, I'm with them..

Guest orangemonkie

@evok 
hahaha! yes, you are right. these can be delusional fanfictions created by fans.. like anyone could simply create an account to spread some juicy "news" and claim to be a SM staff. 
people are now speculating that she was wearing his ring at the airport yesterday. as much as i hope these were just for mediaplay, i can't deny that they could be real too. regardless, if she's happy, we will be happy too - as that's all we are asking for. hahaha! 
hmm, i feel that oniontaker's response may not be targeting only at b, but all celebrities in general.. the freedom they have to sacrifice, etc. :) his responses' are too vague at times. lol! 

@orangemonkie

I saw that rumor..but ıts not reasonable bc his ring is a EXO ring!!...

B0UfNFNCMAA-86Q.jpg

Baek airport
B0SasMgCQAAz0Zi.jpg

how people expect Taeyeon use EXO ring??? .. another delulu rumor... she has her own simple silver ring and it cant even clearly seen... but ıts diff ring.. Do you think she wants to use Exo ring with showing Sones openly after all tht hate?... that ring is for Exo members..ıts not a couple ring.. my exo fan friend said he is keep using that ring for able to gain exo fans heart again.. but ıf they were talking about another one I dont have any idea but he was using this ring on airport.

about onion.. he knows what he is doing.. ıt wont be first or last...when he gives diff answers unrelated with the questions he always tries to give hints about the person at question.. so he is fishy again... doongie was also claiming she was dating with diff person before..now she is also not fully believing it. she is sitting on fence :) but ıt doesnt mean they are fake couple.. but they are very unexpected couple for everyone..

Guest tfrenzy

this thread is about Taeyeon and Siwon but we keep talking about Taeyeon :)

When i said i'm waiting for fancam and coming back here i was expecting fancam having taeyeon and siwon coz if i just want to see taeyeon fancam i'll just go to snsd forum. Since this is the only place that i know will have an info bout taeyeon and siwon that why i'm still here.;) i may not a taewon shipper, but i've interest to know what fate will bring to this two people.

And i'm not a suju fan so i'm not aware that siwon is absent during the concert..what a silly me..hahaha.. anyway thanx for the info.

Guest orangemonkie

@evok
hahaha! wow you're simply amazing! i was losing a lil hope on this pairing when the rumour of that ring surfaced.. seems like it's a good choice to come back here and revive what i once believed. :) 
now that you have highlighted the wordings on sooyoung's post.. and how siwon's hanging out with kang and hee more often..i'm starting to see some hope! but of course, even if they are just friends, it's still a good start isnt it. :D
also, halloween's around the corner.. they'll probably meet again at the gathering and drop some hints for us ;)

@orangemonkie

ahh thank you but really I just using my logic..I'm not thinking as shipper mind.. I hope people dont get wrong..some people would think Evok is refusing everything about Baekyeon bc she is Taewon fan.. ıts not like that... there is a fact that none of us can ıgnore..Taeyeon and Baekhyun are official couple now!!. so they can use couple items, would give some moments..blah blah....

bc we are not finding them proper to each other, we cant ignore the facts which are making them a couple..not seeing is not meaning its not exist..I'm just seeing some fan observations and find them wrong..bc people are thinking as shipper mind, jumping to conclusions without looking at details.so I'm sharing what I see at details..but ıt doesnt mean I'm right too...ıf they are really dating as romantic lovers and if fans used to them and started to accept this relation (ıf it goes that long) soon or later there will be some clear couple hints about Baekyeon !! but right now, they are not like other couples, so many hate is going on and they are not stupid to want more negative energy on their groups..especially after Jessica incident some fans accused Taeyeon with stupid reasons and the hate on her raised this year.. Baek and exo fans anger calmed down little bit but ıf they do smth wrong, exo fans reactions added to Jess fans reactions..

so without seeing that rings, you can easily say, ıts impossible..even ıf they have couple items, they get them out at airport before they appear infront of cameras..they also know they will shoot them and fans will see it... Taeyeon dont like couple things and even ıf she likes them now with using them on cameras she never risk her name and SNSD name with that kind of rumors again.. she knows ıts not a right time.. ıf she is doing that with exo ring, I can only say this, SM is forcing her to stop "they broke-up" rumors.. but there is only some baekyeon fans who are saying it would be same ring but even dispatch who took her airport photos didnt claim it.. their eyes see everthing..

also who still dont want to believe my logic.. you can also compare them.. Baek ring is light silver and oval, Taeyeon ring is dark silver and upper part is rounded!!.. only similar part is both ring has some black shapes on it and possibly Taeng's one has more tight black and I think its a shape not writing..

aBavD5.jpg

but of course ıt doesnt mean that I'M right, I just sharing my opinion with looking at same photos that everyone saw that days..

about Taewon, I'M not sure ıf there is chance or not, we analyzed so many things in 2 year.. our disadvantage is we saw very diff things than most of the shippers see in their couples.. they generally analyzed lovely onstage scenes of idols, they had a two choice.. they are lovers or good friends..they chose lovers option and now they turned to other option.."hmm ıt means they were just friends" .. but our moments are little bit diff, you cant say "hıım that means they were just friends".. that moments are not allowing it..there were so many complicated emotions and reactions going on between this two person who never give friendship clues to the fans..thats why ıts sad for us bc we would never know what was all about.. ah yeah ıts easy to say..they were just secret lovers but ıt would be perfect ıf we would know what was their hidden story which went on all that years..

I really like to see them end up together but we would never know what time will show us...maybe they already forgot each other and going on to their new life or still they are in love pain and cant say it to each other and they chose to act like they dont care bc of their pride.. we dont know what is going on in their minds and hearts.. I smell smth at Siwon.. he is stil giving me vibe of a guy who is still in love pain but trying to focus on his work and trying to be happy with his new life but I cant read anything from Taeyeon.. maybe she already forgot him and fell to Baekyeon or he is still in her mind and she is just trying to forget him.. I dont know.. we will wait and see...

off sorry I talked so long but yeah I hope both of them attend to halloween party again and give us smth that would raise our hopes and I'm still waiting Tiff to following him  back on IG! :) and next has to be Taeyeon pleaseee... he needs to follow real IG account of her , he has to stop following her IG bot at twitter like stalkers haha

Guest Soldier of Light

Hi @evok and all :)

I just checked Siw's IG and found that he already added SY and she did the same. But yes, Tiff didn't added him yet but let see the progress later.

I love photo in SY's IG when she and Siw hold together so close. No, no...i didn't think them as couple because my eyes saw them as a close siblings :).

I just love the sweetness of both of them :).

Anyway, let sew when there will be another Taewon moments in the future because i want to see their emotion also Baek's. Because whether you like it or not, Baek is the official Tae's couple :).

Okay @evok, want to see another sharp analysis from you in the future :).

hi @Soldier_of_light

I remember you! :)

yeah ıt was so cute! :) .. but ıts funny after a long time he went to see his bestie girl at SNSD, 1 day after they aired Taeyeons meeting with his bestie guy Heechul..SJ guys are hitting hard to show their closeness with some SNSD girl-besties one by one! lol coincidence or not...but funny...

yeah I also still waiting Fany following back him.. I dont think there is a problem between them but Fany is still not aware of his IG action :)) fans has to warn her, Siwon is following you dear! :)

thanks but I have to say I'm loosing my hopes..I feel there is still smth at Siwon but Taeyeon is not giving anything, she is a closed box...ıf I see smth again; based on her emotional reaction towards him, than my hopes will raise, at least I will say there is still hope for future.. but ıf she still prefer to hang out with Baek, than I wish happiness for all of them...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barney01

Hi guys
Have you heard about Taeyeon unfollowing bunch of people in her IG? Including her supposedly BF Baekhyun?
I personally think that something must happen between the couple, I mean the people left in her following list only her members, sm staff, and Heechul
I mean the relationship already go public so if she keep Heechul then why kick Baekhyun without any reason right?

Anyone heard any rumor about their break up or something?
I'm sorry if I sound bitter but when you care about someone you want the best for them and I don't think Baekhyun will ever be 
*sorry for Baekyeon shipper -if any-

@barney01

hi barney... I can just share my own opinions..I dont think they broke-up but she was so angry that morning.. you know Chen issue.. that stupid people bashed her again for just one photo, she had to delete it.. they were like ıf he is her next target or not.. ~X(  ıts all Taeyeon fault! she dont have to act like she cares fan comments.. they all thinking they have a power on her and they like to see her sad.. a lot of stupid losers..

I was awake in that hour..it was late night in here and early morning at Korea (about 8-9 am) I was at Twitter and suddenly my timeline filled with Taegsr-tagram IG bot tweets..you know they just show all her IG actions at twitter same time with IG.. she is like deleted 28 name in a one min.. possibly she thought at night and after she woke-up first thing was doing this!. she even deleted other male idols on her list Wooyoungi that beast guy, male dancers..she was like saying "ıts enough, go away haters, I dont care any of you and I wont follow any of your oppas!! they were shocked too even some idiots was like how she can ignore our oppas! stupid people! but I liked it she was in determination and strong in her action

I dont think they broke-up but ıt obvious she is really bored and I dont think she is happy.. this relation brought so much sadness to her and ıt never settling down..even ıf they dont write smth on SNS, she will always worry whenever she is somewhere close to him!! so sorry shippers but I hope she just break-up with him soon.. for me he is not someone worth to make her sadden..he cant even protect her like how Khun do for Tiffany.. ıf she want to date with someone she needs to find someone who is older than her and senior (actor or idol) so his fans would be more older and mature.. dating with a boy whose fans are also little kids like him never brings happiness to a girl like Taeyeon.. and I cant get shippers too.. I want to understand them but they are selfish for me.. they just dreaming they are so in love with each other but everyone just see Baek who is admiring her, they are not caring ıf this relation is worrying or hurting Tae or not.. but ıts their choice but my choice is every bf but not someone from Exo or a boy from new groups..

Chinese media again claimed that they broke-up but I dont think ıts bc they know smth..they even said same thing for khunfany last week.. after Khun post there was a rumor about ıf they broke-up or not and they suddenly released article about them.. they are just waiting little action or rumor.. and this time again TaeBaek bc she deleted him at IG.. but ıf ıts true, ıf they really broke-up and ıf chinese media has been keep claiming about it since july bc they know smth but cant say, than no one can convince me about this relation truthness..ıf they really broke-up so early, for me ıt means ıt was just fake relation bc they dont look like they are sad, in love or broke-up couple.. but like so many people I dont want this relation, not bc Baek, he is a good guy but bc of his stupid fans, I cant stand anyone related with Exo right now! and I want Tae to be comfortable without their bullyings..she dont even have to date with Siwon..she can stay single but not with Baek please.. she is not like dating with him she is like dating with thousands of people at same time..everyone is in their relation. this is disturbing..

Archived