Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest benk4reds

@azenithashley

don't be confused my friend...all we are doing right now is matching puzzle until it forms the correct answer haha

any info/news, one by one, will be matched...so anyone feel free to give his opinion in this forum..

who knows maybe we forget the little info/facts/logics but it's very important...^_^ 

@benk4reds

hahha sorry... yeah why ıts stocked to my head, where Singapore came from!? sorry, sorry... :\">  I will quickly change it! :D

good point so we actually have to look at to interviews after 2013 but still they are not trustful! but in March at Running man, he would give the signs of he really started to comminicate with TY you know he also went to their concert at February, she went to his concert at March!. I really think after march he is really started to date with someone! Tae!?

this I missed my oppas! photo is from June! like she missed her boyfriend! she is imitating S-won's pose! ıts after March!
c1fb558ecb4011e2a9de22000a1f92c9_7.jpg

Guest benk4reds

I really like that photo...why from all of 9 members, she was imitating SW's pose...all of SJ members like her...she could have easily imitates another pose or even make her own pose, right ?

I suddenly remember when SUJU was strong heart quest and you know Shin Dong confessed about his relation and how he thinks to marry with his grilfriend. he was telling she is so short, sexy and cute! when I was listening him I was like I hope S-won was also thinking about Tae when he was hearing his love story between short, sexy and cute girlfriend!! but best part was the members face! all of them were smiling with showing their full toots! :D they were so happy for him and listening with envy eyes! especially S-won was like "ahhhh... when we will able to do the same confession on public! ıts lika a dream!" 8->
7d2ac70a-4af5-42d9-8569-ed020f38fae9.jpgc1d325df-f30d-4c21-8ce2-50522c5581a1.jpg
102c8ab6-2e87-42ea-925d-2cb69bd65732.jpgaab94182-bd5c-4aca-ad75-7265bf22e0f5.jpg

I hope one day all of them find a courage and get permission to confess about their loves! :)

Guest benk4reds

@evok

yup, I also think she was sending a message,,,because after that SSTP radio show on January 2013, when TY said she was trying to contact someone I think there was developing situation in her love life,,,

hahaha so do you think they like the game, huh ?

I still thinking the same as before,,,,if they were dating as a public figure, they were trying sending message to any people like them that they were in a relationship...I think it's a "polite way" to show their status without causing major effects...and so any idols or idol fans could keep their distance off the couples relationship...

when I heard shindong openly told about his relationship, I was said 'wow, it can also happen to a major kpop group'...but the next question is why not the other members do that...why SM didn't prevent him ? or did he get the permission ? because SM known for its strict rules about dating...if i'm not mistaken, shindong was asking for reason why he has the courage to open his relationship...then he was jokingly said because he was the least famous members in the group so that will not much fans broken-hearted :D....but we all know, shindong was one of the members who from the start is independent and has his own show...

I also remember reag an article that SM once said that they were not banned their artist for dating but they don't want to be known as an agency to look for a mate haha...

so yes, hopefully the other members can follow the path shindong pioneered...because it will awful to date secretly all the time...I think anyone will have the desire to be recognized...besides think about the consequences to be faced ^_^  

When I was making my MV, I used that famous win win moments I watched Tae's expression again about Gee dance with S-won. I can easily say this girl liked him like he liked her at that year!. a month ago 2PM was guest and she danced Geniee with Taecyeon at the show. she was not happy enough, not giggling like she did near S-won! with Swon, she was like fan girl who was dancing with her dream man ( Suju already did that dance at tv shows and concert before but SW was so happy too he couldnt stop his smiling) 
near Taecyeon she was only SNSD member bc show needed that moment!! also they asked her which 2PM member do you prefer more, she said Taecyeon but still she was not excited about dancing with him!
ıf you ask someone from street which video is old . all of them say the one with SW, the reason is she looks so excited in that video, at 2nd one she used to it!!!!..but no Taecyeon video is the old one!! :D

watch this
rd0qx.gif

than watch this
rd0mn.gifpt93f.gif
rd103.gif

and find 10 difference between this 2 moment! =))

Guest azenithashley

Haha. I noticed too that when siwon imitated brian fly to the sky . The way TY looks at him. Hihi cant explain. :D i just shared :). Hope other will share their thoughts also :))

Guest benk4reds

@azenithashley
do you mean this video right ;)

TY looked exciting, she and other cast was smiling by the way SW sing :D

@evok
you meant a month before, right ? :D...i noticed the differences...when SW came forward and said that because there were SNSD members so he wanted to dance to Gee song...TY reaction was cute, she giggled and cover her face with shy...;) and in the end, she covered again her face with shy...well, anyone can see it and say the same, right ?
but i can't find another 9 differences,,,can you tell us please ? :D

@benk4reds

haha again my poor grammer! :D

other 9 difference
1-Different decor
2-Different customs
3....... =))

Guys I finished my first min of MV (I know I'm slow but I'm doing it at late nights before sleep, today I'm at home for whole day, maybe I can finish it)
 but I have to change it, there is so much fast and short beat, I have to change length of some scene cuts ; the ones at the end , also there is some mistakes ( biggest problem is there is 5.40 min more and ıt needs 20 scene) ıf I do it like that, I have to repeat the scenes :-S ) I share the old version of first try! but ıts gonna be smth like this... this is so much better than my old ones... I 'm glad that I decided to do new ones.... ıts gonna be nice to read new comments and meet with new fans on youtube...

again for now not in best quality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVSAsmMIOCo

@azenitashley  You know Fly to the Sky- Like a Man is Tae's favorite song... they have a crossed fate or they really especially him planning his actions! I wished they continue to sing until Taeyeonaaaa part... I really like to hear him singing her name passionately! hihihihi...

Guest benk4reds

@evok
hahaha you're joking around...:D
well about the video, i think at the beginning you should use a couple of sad moments on each person,,,because the beginning of the song is slow and more suitable with sad moments....so in the middle and end of the video, you can use the happy moments...
but this is just my opinions ;)

benk4reds said: @evok
hahaha you're joking around...:D
well about the video, i think at the beginning you should use a couple of sad moments on each person,,,because the beginning of the song is slow and more suitable with sad moments....so in the middle and end of the video, you can use the happy moments...
but this is just my opinions ;)

Guest azenithashley

@evok yeah right :) cant wait to watch your MV :))

. Hmm. Siwon will be filming a movie soon in HK. So? It could be a prob. Maybe he cant attend on Spt.1 event. :/ hope he can attend *fingerscrossed :D

Guest todaesung

Wow finally the video done...good one evoooookkk i love it hope there is new moment huhu...if i could ask, i think the dark blur part sometimes will covered almost all screen i dont know is that suposed to be like that?or its just my feeling?how about if you covered with the white blur so its not so dark hihihi...one thing that i love in your video its you put real taewon moment not just putting 2 separate video which "accidently" look like made real chemistry ( im sorry for my bad english...i dont know how to say it...but all my taewon shipper nice to meet u all...this is my first time to join shipper forum (i really enjoyed it)

He need to attend it! Movie is not important, ıts action movie and he has a side role. :P  he is not the main man. poor Siwon why no one give him main role at action movies and dramas!! :(  he is still not the best actor yet but he has a talent...
he need to attend that concert he has to think about us!  =)) also to Istanbul concert too... all little crazyTurkish Elf's are waiting for them! I have a feeling his shooting gonna start at the end of Sept. or I wish like that! :D

also yeeyyy... I like days... I'm making my MV very fast....now I know problem was night working!  I passed 3th min. yet <:-P I feel I will finish it tonight or tomorrow...

5R9jWz.gif

todaesung said: Wow finally the video done...good one evoooookkk i love it hope there is new moment huhu...if i could ask, i think the dark blur part sometimes will covered almost all screen i dont know is that suposed to be like that?or its just my feeling?how about if you covered with the white blur so its not so dark hihihi...one thing that i love in your video its you put real taewon moment not just putting 2 separate video which "accidently" look like made real chemistry ( im sorry for my bad english...i dont know how to say it...but all my taewon shipper nice to meet u all...this is my first time to join shipper forum (i really enjoyed it)

ıts not coming soon.... ıts forcing the program... I dont know why? saving takes so much time... probably filters do it.... anyway ıts gonna finish tomorrow...
I will put complete version...

2QQvGj.gif

Guest benk4reds

@evok

I think you know what to do..:D 

well, I've been searching for TaeWon FMV...and I saw some videos,,i really like this video,,,they were smiling and laughing a lot yet act shy ^_^

the song is happy and very suitable with all the scenes in that video...lovely couples if they are true :D....btw what is the title and singer of the song ? can anybody tell me ? I feel so happy after watch this video haha...

hahaha that picture of TY's instagram....and the title she wrote, "4u guys :) what did she mean guys ? her IG's follower ? :D

btw, after thinking back some of their public moments that have put in this forum...like the 2011 MAMA when she tapped his shoulder several times,,,then CMIIW, tiffany turned her body around...suddenly I remember moments at SMTown LA 2010...see below...

evok said:
Siwon is at interview with Tiff and suddenly Tae walk away infront of them like she want to interrupt it Tiff is like Tae what are you doing? :)) (I'm sure ıf Taeny fans see this they make another weird assumption like she jealous Tiff! but we know the truth ıts all about Siwon! ;)   and look how he is staring at her!
ptvgn.gif

Guest benk4reds

btw @evok

can you tell us how to correct the wrong type on previous post ? like you did on "Singapore" thing haha..

thanks before...

Archived