Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest todaesung

i guess taewon its not a couple before, in my opinion she was being couple with xiah junsu or other guys (im taesu fans before so i was hope they are real couple)(they have a big rumour in that year) for our taewon couple i guess  they like each other,but i dont know they already make a confession to each other or not hahaha, but that was make our shippering fun right(we can imagine the story??)....hahahah so dont be sad if we found bad fact that they are not in relationship in the past, because they are still meet now and they still in one management, not like my taesu couple they have been separated because SM(we just hope taewon can be real couple in the future,and we can still found any real fact conected to taewon) @benk4reds fightiing!!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azenithashley

TY's hair is real dark now guys. The one that she posted on instgram maybe taken before she changed her hair color :))

Guest benk4reds

@todaesung

yup,,,i think it's still fun right now to assemble the facts and prediction/assumption while there is a chance that the two are couples or dating...but it's also normal if I feel bitter to know the facts they aren't hehehe....because we can only assume for what whowed in the public and not in their real life, so there's a possibility/chances that they aren't a  couples...hehe...but until we all know the truth, let's get it on with what we've done so far haha...

@azenithashley

really ? well that "tough" guy seems so sentimental these days...I have seen him in many show/interview and he is really an emotional driven person...so that tough image maybe created by SM hahaha...kidding...

let's hope we got a really good taewon moments in the near future, right ? ^_^

Guest azenithashley

@benk4reds I dont believe it too. Haha i think only indonesian fans ships them. *sigh well tbh i believe TaeWon 80% only and the rest im still like "istillDontKnow" :D

Guest benk4reds

hahaha i'm not the crazy fan or shipper in the first place...I only like the possibility we can analyze some hidden relationship in the kpop world which is known for its closure...^_^ 

Good morning happy Taewon Shippers :D ıts afternoon in here but I woke up late so good morning to me!  :D

First of all I never believe this kind of quick question/answer type interviews. especially ıf its about male idol! they always have to say no! even ıf that person ıs belong a group which has biggest crazy girl fan base around the world!

benk4reds said: 4. I get broken up/ or I break up

A: broken up

7. I usually confess first or get confessed
A: confess first
8. have you fallen in love with someone while working with them?
A: nope
9. I am skillful in dating / bad in dating
A: Bad

#4 get broken up...is he got dumped ? or I misunderstand it ?

#8 never fallen in love while working with someone....does he tell a lie ? I meant, the seoul MV...clearly he and TY worked together...or he didn't count it ? I don't understand...but if he tells the truth then we got all wrong and this forum is over hahaha...

4-broken up

ıts possible ıf ıts Tae you know she was ignoring him for a while, but also ıt could be lie because he has to give good guy image! good guys never break up they wait the girl leave them first!!

7.I usually confess first or get confessed

Its possible, he looks like he is someone who make first step!

8-have you fallen in love with someone while working with them?

Do you think he would say YES! I never see any famous celebrity who say yes to this question! ıf he say yes they will ask second big question WHO? he cant answer it ! after that all the fans and press gonna point on this and try to learn that person's name in every interview, tv show..... they only give their ideal type girl names or pretend like I like that idol but you never see them dating! all celebrities fall in love when they are working with other celebrities! that why they dont date and marry with people from public! like how doctor's marry with doctors!! he is 27 years old do you think he never fall in love with someone he worked with! I dont think so!!

9-I'm skillful in dating/ bad in dating

that shows that he already dated with someone before! and that person is 80% a celebrity and how he can meet with that person?. of course when he working with her in projects or working under same company! this are the only places they can spend time together!

benk4reds said:

2] Anyone that u like currently?: No

3] Are you dating anyone now?: No

4] Ideal type of girls: Filial and devoted Christian

that we call fanservis, even he catch with someone his first word will be this I said no before because ıt started new!!  ( like Rain and Kim Tae Hee! who believe it started when he was in his off army duty days!!. he only have a few off day but he suddenly met her and fallen to her in that days!) pehhh...

2 even ıf ıts yes or no....he will always have to say no!!

3 even ıf ıts yes or no....he will always have to say no!!

4- He is a very religious person. we all know that! but we still dont know her religion. some people says she is Christian, she studied at Christian school, some says she is Buddhist some says she is atheist bla bla bla...but  think she is Christian but not religious type....

in her last photo she used a capture "Jesus Hair"... also in one of her old tv show, she was using cross earrings! so they match about religion!

rc9tx.jpg

I only believe the interviews when they talk about their detail old memories about love or friendship. like Tae did, like how S-won told about his friendship memory with Boa! ;)

Guest benk4reds

@evok

hahaha well, good afternoon to you my lazy friend, hehehe kidding :D

I like it when you start to analyze again...your assumption can be accept with logic :D

like I said it before, I also believe in live confession...but I try to search for another moments, then I found that SW rarely talked about his love life...

practically, I was never found a moment when he confessed like TY did...very mysterious guy...but It can be acceptable because of his environment in the work or family...

anyway, some time ago we have discussed the possibility to know when photo was uploaded to twitter...*CMIIW

it's easy to know that...you just have to click on the picture you want to see...then click on the web address besides comment of that picture...

after that, a page was opened, then you'll see a link called "Details",,,click on it then the time of the picture uploaded show up...

like I did to that photo of SW twitter...

rccur.jpg

*thank you for that website you told us to upload pictures :D

see that pict was uploaded on August 2nd, around midnite 12:53 PM...I guessed that time was Korean time, am I correct ?

unfortunately, I cant do the same thing with Instagram (IG) pictures...so far I didn't find any facility to do that...maybe it was privacy reason ?

to all TaeWon shipper, fighting ! ^_^

@benk4reds

offf you have a good eyes. If I know that "details" part I would probably opened it when I first see it!! We cant know exact minutes with matching Tae's one but with looking hour we could find if they continuously post!  anyway next time.... :-j

we all know that this is posted when they were both in Korea but bad news last one with girl(s) wait for me!....is probably posted for Thai fans because Suju is in Thailand now!! :( he really use "girls"to his bunch of Thai girl fan!  but of course still there is no explanation for the first tweet with him going to meet with a girl! I'm sure he was really talking with that girl! with calling her "my foolish baby"!

Guest benk4reds

@evok

that picture was uploaded on August 8th around midnite too 1:34 PM....I think on that time he was at Hongkong, not Thailand...CMIIW

yes, the first picture is suspicious because of that word "foolish baby"  (hopefully the translation is right haha)...

I agree he met a girl,,,not bunch of girls ^_^

also after his answer to this

3] Are you dating anyone now?: No

I suddenly remembered this! same year same answer but the way he answered was so different bc he knows that question gonna asked in that interview. he was ready to answer it with classic reply' but other came in suddenly from nowhere.. in unrelated show from famous world actor! and he couldnt lied like he always do. he could easily say noooo... ıf there is no one in his life....but he floundered, hesitated and gave the answer! actually he gave the answer to us... yes I have a girl friend..... ;)
rcfhv.jpgrcfjj.jpgrcfkj.jpgrcfl3.jpgrcflg.jpg

he hesitated because he is very respectful to people who is older than him and Jackie Chan is asking it to him! he suddenly felt bad and hesitated about lying!

thats why I say fans dont have to believe all of their replies to questions! most of them already planned before!  most of them are dating secretly and want them to believe they are sexy, free and single! hahaha :))

what a nice group of Taewon fans we are! from around the world >:D<

Indonesia
Philippians
Thailand-(I'm not sure she left us but Winnie was probably from Thailand or Chiana)
and me Turkey.. :D

I hope Taewon fans spread to other countries! Iknow there is more but they are not here... :(

Guest azenithashley

Just notice the time when he uploaded it haha..

@evok hehe we must spread! :) btw what year is that when he was interviewed?

@azenitashley
Actually I dont know interview year of my example, but at 2012 they ask him again he reply with same answer No! Actually in that year I assume that they were not together.. they never dated before or they date between 2010-2011 they broke-up between late 2011-2013, and they are dating again with each other or with another people!! ıt was MAMA time, the year she cried at Athena Concert! also at january 2013 she said she want to be close with someone at radio show! so he would say the truth this time! but ıf they were really dating at 2012 he would again replied it as NO!! :D

Guest benk4reds

@evok

the story you quote was from me,,,,and I told this before that story was commented around 2010...so it's not the same year/time with Running Man special with JC and SW...that show was on air on March 2013...I remembered SW hair colour when he began to promote SJ-M new album earlier this year..

but I got your point,,,he looks surprised to be question that by JC...and eventhough his answer is "I don't" still the reaction is different with those radio show or interviews...so maybe, when he answered that he just begin to communicate with TY so he didn't tell lie :D^_^

and also want to tell you that i'm from Indonesia,,,so did @todaesung...you didn't mention it correct my good friend hahaha...

@azenithashley

hi we're from same region, south east asia haha...

yess hopefully there will be more Taewon shipper around the world to join our discussion,,,you know what they say, the more the merrier haha

Archived