BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#OT72025 #HobiD27 #JK_IAmStill #RunJin #AreYouSure ]

YongZura⁷

Hello chingus!

I just got my daughter tickets to the PTD event this weekend. Unfortunately she won't let me go with her. :joy:

What is it exactly, though? Is it a concert? Or a film? Is it being livestreamed from Seoul or is it pre-recorded? There are two times at our movie theater - one after breakfast and one after lunch, so I would imagine it's not live.

• Blob 2

15 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

What is it exactly, though? Is it a concert? Or a film? Is it being livestreamed from Seoul or is it pre-recorded? There are two times at our movie theater - one after lunch and one pretty late in the evening, so I would imagine it's not live.

I guess that is on the 12?  Live viewing at the cinema?  I'm not sure of your location .... Some location will view it at the same time as the concert... but some will be the delayed viewing.  As for tomorrow and on the 13th .. there's online stream (I bought these two).

Join us as BTS and ARMY become one once again with music and dance in this unmissable live concert experience broadcast from Seoul to cinemas around the world!

‘BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE’ is the latest world tour series headlined by 21st century pop icons BTS, featuring powerful performances and the greatest hit songs from throughout their incredible career. The earlier Los Angeles shows were seen by approximately 813,000 people across the four sold-out shows, making them one of the most successful shows in 2021. Don’t miss ‘BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE - SEOUL: LIVE VIEWING’ to see RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V, and Jung Kook on the big screen in your local cinema on Saturday, March 12 only.

We don’t need permission to dance~♬

Credit to the owner

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I'm not sure of your location .... Some location will view it at the same time as the concert... but some will be the delayed viewing. 

Thanks for the additional info @YongZura⁷!

We're in Europe...with Korea 7 or 8 hours ahead, so I imagine the one after breakfast will be the live one.  Super fun for my daughter to see the one after lunch, though! :wub:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayYoongi #PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayYoongi #PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL] 6+ hours to go!
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayYoongi #PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL]

Post-concert Message by JK(translated by Claire)

Spoiler

Credit to Claire for the translation.  

p.s Will continue tomorrow for the other members.  It's 3.15 a.m at the moment.   Went to sleep after the concert and woke up later.... and going to sleep again heeee...