♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#WePromise #CallOutRacismHateSpeech #MyUniverseIsComing #PTD_ON_STAGE]

YongZura⁷

Amazing J-Army to make Dynamite #1! バンザイ! The GQ Japan photo shoot is also one of their best. 

There’s a lot of negativity within Army right now especially if you are on Twitter. Fandom can be toxic so best to not engage and be responsible online to protect yourself. Please take care if you are reading all of that on Twitter. 

I am going to step back from Twitter to just enjoy BTS, their music and content and try to be happy. Real life is hard enough as it is that it would be a shame if I let the toxic fans diminish my joy. I will still come here to join the excitement as we still have a new song coming on the 31st! 

I just saw that there is a sneak preview of V’s mixtape in one of the In The Soop Clips. I didn’t listen as I want to be surprised when it does come out later this year! Rumors also going that BTS is already shooting MVs or photos for the new album too. Weeeee

Right about when I am going to ignore the drama on Twitter, someone posted about the 1% theory and I share it here because I think it is true of this fandom.

ok will catch-up with everyone maybe after the FNS music festival (Japan TV show special) tomorrow night. Take care!

• Thanks 1

@stella77, thank you.  That theory is a good one.  There were times that I also don't feel like being on Twitter and just do whatever I enjoy related to BTS.  A few weeks ago I was kind of binged watching the drama "Reply 1997" and had the opportunity to see how the fans and the fandom's activity at that time.  I'm glad that some aspect of the fandom has changed however it seemed there are still a few that goes beyond believable thing.  I just wish "we" will not fall into that category.  

and this is from part of my TL:

and let's get back into #BTS_Dynamite vibe for the "boys"

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1

@YongZura⁷ I did hear about the printing error discussions  but for me it wasn’t a big deal because I know they didn’t do it on purpose and book binding can be difficult.

I also understand that many fans misunderstood from the initial photos. Now that I think about it - who posts those photos lol?! They should have taken better care and then all of this wouldn’t have been blown-up.

FNS Summer Festival  performance and show were good! BTS impressed a lot of Japanese viewers and Japanese Twitter was full of praises. 

Random comment from a Japanese viewer. Basically - this person saw BTS for the first time and was impressed by Mic Drop (super cool )! It was an amazing perfor mance.

@YongZura⁷ Reply 1988 is my favorite in that series but I do adore Seo In-Guk (one of my favorite K actors). I rewatched Shopping King Louie recently because it was on Netflix. 

Edited by stella77
  • Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #BTSInTheSoop #2020MTVVMA]

I was also wondering about the offline attendance for the upcoming concert given the serious re-emergence of the pandemic there. I think Big Hit will act responsibly and most fans would understand if they had to go all online again etc. I just feel bad for the guys because live performance is tied to an audience being there. However, I have faith it will work out. 

I was watching the solo MV and the Bangtan TV behind the scenes for Dynamite and it is sooo cute! I hope to purchase In The Soop later -saving some content for rainy days. 

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#WePromise #CallOutRacismHateSpeech #MyUniverseIsComing #PTD_ON_STAGE]