BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite7thWin #228PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite7thWin #230PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite7thWin #250PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite8thWin #270PAK]

@YongZura⁷ sooooo much happened this week for BTS and Army! I couldn’t keep up and just used Twitter to follow things! 

I have a great feeling that we may get #1 on BB100 for third week!!! Army is working hard to buy and stream and from what I see - it is amazzzzzing! So it will be very close! Motivated Army is pretty cool! 

I only caught a snippet of the Today show performances so will be catching up with those and the KBS interviews. They looked amazing in those blue summer theme outfits. Sooo summer! 

Also, I was happy to contribute to OIAA’s Joon’s bday campaign to help education initiatives in India (I’m also 1/4 Indian and know there are many people wanting access to education there).  

It is an exciting to get tiny info about the new album too! 

This was a good article showing how hard BTS worked on Dynamite (all the antis can take a seat for complaining about their pronunciation or vocals)! I think their level of effort is always at 200% and it shows in their voices! 

I also ordered the London Blu-Ray but decided not to break my rule to cut back on physical albums (for the reprint of Skool Luv Affairs). I’ll just wait for the new album lol. 

My secret dilemma as an Army is that I can never decide which BT21 little doll to get because I am OT7 lol. So I haven’t gotten any but the dolls are getting cuter! 

• Awesome 1

Let me response to the last part first. :approves:  Get all of them...  one at a time he he.  I've collected various items cushions, key chain, pencil case, pens, note books, t-shirts, etc Since I'm an OT7 too so I have all of them after a few years.  The last item I bought was baby RJ last year [Or should we be OT22? BT21 (8) plus Tiny Tan (7):D]

The vocals - Yes, love the article. I just hate it whenever someone complain about the division of each section.  To me they are the professionals and work as a team, they know whose voice is the best to sing for which part.  They don't need someone else to represent them and now we can see the result ourselves.

Good of you to participate in the donation.  It means the world to them especially education ... the reward will continue till the next generation. Not less than an hour will be Namjoon's birthday.  I always have problem in writing their birthday greeting and finally just settled with Happy Birthday :unsure: 

Happy Birthday to, our leader RM / Namjoon :foryou:  

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HappyBirthdayRM #NamjoonDay]

It seems Army get a random email from a member of BTS if they purchased or renewed FC membership!?!

I am not sure if official new Army like me will get one. Although I have been a fan since Wings era, I didn’t get official FC membership until this year. But if I do, I will update who I get the message from! 

If you are official FC Army, who did you get the email from? 

Oh yes Happy B-day to Namjoon!!!! 

Funny how I am torn between which BT21 doll to buy first - it seems maybe RJ is the most popular so I should try to get him first? 

• Love 1