BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD50 #FRI(END)S #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing]

YongZura⁷

On 2/17/2022 at 6:37 AM, YongZura⁷ said:

Hello @Kathiasorry for the late reply. 

First, you will have to download and register on Weverse Shop. 

After you have registered, you can just choose the day of the online concert that you are interested in.  The price is different according to the different views and whether you have ARMY membership or not.  We'll be able to see the same concert  twice, that is on the day of the performance and  again a week later.  

FYI, you can use two devices for each ticket.  So, sometimes ARMY shared the price of the ticket but be extra careful (make sure the other person can be trusted) .

At the moment the management is handling the ticketing for in person attendance.  So, we will know more  info about the details later.

March 12

p.s I'm going to get the ticket for the two days of the online concert.

Thank you so much!!! It's a big help! I'm planning to get the ticket for 13th, since it's my day off from work.

• Like 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonTae #PTDOnStage_Seoul #StayAlive]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonTae #7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive #PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL]

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive #PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL]

Hello hello! Sorry been crazy busy in RL with work and just following news from Twitter. Of course I celebrated Hobi’s b-day by looping Hope World + Stay Alive and joined in OIAA’s charity drive. Excited for the new online concerts. It will be a treat after all this work work work. I can’t wait for the new album—- some of the theories may be on to something lol. 

Point Tease GIF by Spotify

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive #PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL #PTD_On_Stage_LV]

Las Vegas is about to get Bangtan-ed

BTS lit up social media yesterday with a big announcement – they’ve scheduled four shows in Las Vegas in April.

The timing here is key because the Grammys are happening the same month. BTS’s first Vegas performance will be on April 8, just five days after the Grammys (they’ve been nominated in the Pop Duo/Performance category) on Sunday, April 3. And the Grammys are taking place in Vegas this year at the MGM Grand. Pretty sure this also means that BTS will make an appearance at the Grammys and I can’t imagine that they wouldn’t have been asked to perform – which, even though the Grammys probably don’t deserve BTS given their history, would mean a lot to RM, Jin, Suga, j-hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook. They performed at the Grammys last year on their first solo stage (in 2020 they were part of Lil Nas X’s stage) but it was virtual because of COVID. This time, if it goes down that way, it would be their first true live performance at the Grammys in front of their peers. 

But what’s also noteworthy here is that this will be the first time BTS has held a concert in Las Vegas. And, obviously, it’s not because they couldn’t sell in Vegas (as if), but Allegiant Stadium, which is the venue that can best accommodate the volume of tickets that BTS can move, was only completed in 2020. Vegas, then, is about to get Bangtan-ed. 

I’m not saying Vegas doesn’t know what a fandom surge looks like…but at the same time, as we have all seen, there really is no fandom like BTS’s ARMY. Per Billboard:

“…the [BTS] 2021 SoFi Stadium run grossed a mammoth $33.3 million with 214,000 tickets sold. Further, it’s the largest gross for a run of shows at a single venue since 2012…

Even further, it’s the biggest U.S.-based Boxscore in 18 years, and the second-biggest ever in the 30-plus-year history of Billboard Boxscore in North America. Overall, BTS lands the sixth best-grossing engagement in Billboard Boxscore history.”

And it wasn’t just the venue that made money. When BTS took over SoFi Stadium for four shows late in 2021, they became their own economic stimulus package for Los Angeles injecting millions into the local economy as their fans spent their money on airfare, accommodations, dining, and retail. 

Vegas’s economy is in recovery after two years of the pandemic and it could definitely use a Bangtan boost. It’s about to experience a Bangtan boost, maybe the kind of boost Vegas hasn’t ever experienced before. Typical superstar residencies take place at venues with five or six thousand seat capacities and even still it’s an influx of spending because the artist draws the audience. Allegiant is a proper stadium. We’re talking somewhere in the neighbourhood of sixty thousand people. So if you’ve been paying attention, to say that BTS will be bankrolling Vegas during the band’s time there, you know this is not hyperbole. 

For BTS and their fans, this Vegas residency gives them an opportunity to flex. Because while BTS has earned the kind of success that few artists in history have been able to achieve, they do not get the same amount of respect and appreciation from the industry that their western counterparts receive. The paltry amount of Grammy nominations for BTS is an example. But they’ll come to your increasingly dinky award show… as part of their two weeks of taking over an entire city, literally. - Lainey

Credit to the owners