OMG,,, His bride O[]o'

more beautiful that i ever though

Woowww.. you're lucky guy MC Yoo

she's so pretty >///////<

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest M&M's

I forgot that Yoo Jae Suk has his own therad.

well congrats to Yoo Jae Suk for his wedding!

i saw na Kyung-eun on Manwon and she is really bright and funny too!

Oh and Yoo Jae Suk and na Kyung Eun are going to Thailand for their honeymoon

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone tell me why is he always referred to as grasshopper??? i've watched a lot of the shows he's been on (family outing currently) and i dunno, something to do with a grasshopper mask?? hyori mentioned it in family outing but can anyone explain or lead me to a link so i can see how/why his nickname is grasshopper? he's hecka funny and my fav mc... >.<

Guest lolimois

nuuuu grasshopper was minnee >_<

much sadness

행복하게 사셔야 해요!!

can anyone tell me why is he always referred to as grasshopper???

apparently he used to be on some show with finkl when he was a newbie and the PD made him wear a grasshopper mask in each episode.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest gd_is_great

MC YOO iz the best MC ever dah i've known

i like 2 watch him on FO esp when he wakes up in the morning with his messed up hair and sleepy face

he iz so hilarious but game shows cant be without him ^^

fighting ajusshi !!!!!!

btw his wife iz so pretty

• 3 months later...
Guest 5613love

hi (:

the ramen soup subbing team is hosting a fan project for family outing!

i hope that all international fans of mc yoo will participate in this and help with the project!

you can send a message or donate money to help buy gifts for the family members~

show mc yoo and the other family members that they are loved by fans all over the world!

54484986.jpg

click the banner for more info (:

• 4 weeks later...

Jang Dong-gun and Yoo Jae-seok Cheer You Up

April 26th, 2009 // by javabeans

cheerup9.jpgcheerup10.jpg

Film actor Jang Dong-gun (Typhoon, Friend) and much-loved and ubiquitous television MC Yoo Jae-seok (Infinity Challenge, Good Sunday, Happy Together 3, X Man) -- who, by the way, are the same age -- recently teamed up to shoot the "Cheer You Up" Campaign [힘내세요 캠페인] for fashion brand Giordano. And, true to its name, the photos are pretty cute.

(I mentioned in the recent Yoo Seung-ho post that the teen actor was one of a few Korean celebrities without many anti-fans. Someone asked who else there was -- Jang Dong-gun and Yoo Jae-seok are both also anti-less stars.)

The Cheer You Up campaign will be featured this spring throughout Asia (including Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore, and Dubai). The Korean ads featuring Jang and Yoo will begin appearing throughout the country on May 6.

cheerup7.jpgcheerup8.jpg

cheerup5.jpgcheerup6.jpg

cheerup1.jpg

cheerup2.jpg

cheerup3.jpg

27768441.jpg

31478381.jpg

95203259.jpg

61349156.jpg

Source: Dramabeans via Sports Seoul

More pics: KPculture

Video: Mnet Wide News

Guest judyl1031

I ABSOLUTELY adore him on X-man and he always provide the most witty remarks! No other MC is cuter!

:D I just saw x-man and he was jumping around like crazy...more entertaining than the celebs :)

thx for the cheer u up pics...the one w/ him taped to the wall is funny

• 3 weeks later...
Guest krnchunsa86

hmm, i was wondering if anyone knew what this show was? He's the mc with a girl, ahh~i forget her name, but she appeared in high five, and with a s line? lol, but anywayz, in his show, he has baek ji young, a girl playing the traditional korean instrument...does anyone know what im talking about, there's also a lot of live performances by a lot of famous ppl. if anyone does~~please pm me~~thanks ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest kimmi.kami

does anyone have absolutely FUNNY moving small size moving gifs of yoo jae suk? ^^

thanks btw. haha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yoo Jae Suk is going to be a father next year.

Na Kyoung Eun (his wife and announcer) is three months pregnant.

They got married last year in the month of July. Both mother and child are healthy.

Congratulations! (: Really happy for them

20090917121846615e7_122809_0.jpg

[뉴스엔 이언혁 기자]

유재석 나경은 부부가 내년 4월 부모가 된다는 소식에 따라 이들의 2세가 누구를 닮을지에 대해 관심이 집중되고 있다.

지난 2008년 7월 결혼한 유재석 나경은 부부는 1년 만에 임신했다. 현재 나경은 아나운서는 임신 3개월 째 접어들고 있으며 아이와 엄마 모두 건강한 상태다.

picture & article credits to newsen

-------

2PM<3

Archived