Yoo Jae Suk 유재석

aznboy78

MC
the funniest guy in Korea~ 0010377619_1060583775.jpgName: Yoo Jae Suk Birthdate: August 14th, 1972 Height/Weight/Bloodtype: 178cm/65kg/ type B Close Friends: Lee Hwi Jae, Kim Han Suk, Song Eun Lee, Kang Ho Dong, Kim Jae Dong, Lee Hyeok Jae, Park Myung Soo, Park Kyung Lim, Hong Rok Ki, Noh Hong Chul, Kim Yong Man, and Shin Dong Yup Shows: MBC Come To Play, KBS Happy Together, MBC King Saturday, SBS Good Sunday Xman, SBS Truth Game Awards: 2004 SBS MC Award I'll add more pictures later ;) KTH <3

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks so familiar so I think I have seen him appear on X Man a lot. I do not know if he is funny or not since I never understood anything he says.

Guest lunagal

Yoo Jae Suk rocks! He is seriously the best MC and gagman around. He really deserves best MC award that he won last year.

I miss Mae dduk (grasshopper) that he does in the frypan game in Xmen.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I love how he never takes himself seriously. e.g. in King Saturday- wearing the tighty whities :lol:

Guest sarangie

^ me too~~

i miss the grasshopper one..^^;;

it was the best~

is there other game shows he's in as MC?

is there thread in soompi..with eps...like xman?

Guest BLurBLur

its about time he has his own thread.....

MC Yoo is seriously the best MC i've seen in korea.... he comic timing is perfect !!!!!! have a boring show?? no problem.. bring MC Yoo in and see ur show become alive..... hehehe

Yoo Jae Suk rocks! He is seriously the best MC and gagman around. He really deserves best MC award that he won last year.

yup yup yup. especially as an MC he's funny but not so much as to scare/offend the guest he has on the shows. now that's showing MC-ing skills.

BEST MC

He doesnt GIVE abuout his popularity

and

he's so confident and freedom to make an IDIOT of himself

and hes caring

hes got he BEST MC SKILLS

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

Omg.. i LOVE Yoo Jae Suk!!! He's the best. He can make me laugh with every lil thing he says and does. He seems like such a nice person :D

• 2 weeks later...

he's the greatest MC right now... HANDS DOWN.

yoo jae suk is a friking talented MC, not just funny, but he knows how to help the celebrity guests out when they say something not funny or something that may hurt their image...

even though he emcee's like 5 shows i never get tired of him...

heh...

Guest aznchocol8luver

he is the greatest MC ever in korea!!!~~

i hope he getz tis year's award too!!!~~

albert.. dont forget he was in banjun drama fora a while in the beginning....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carolinexp

I have a question. I think he use to be in a show with Shin Jung Hwa, a chubby guy who's on a lot of shows, and some 3 other guy. The show had like 4 guys (I think like 3 or 2 were regulars while the others were special guests). Then an actress comes on the show and she is placed in a glass box while the guys sit on a chair in front of a swimming pool. Whenever the girl does a specific motion or says a specific word (each guy is assigned a motion and word), water either shoots from the top or the chair flips backward. I'm quite sure Yoo Jae Suk was in it. What was the show called and would it be far fetched to find it online to download?

I LOVEED that show.

WoW!! Thank u for starting this thread.. :D

I just wanna say that MC Yoo is the best MC ever..

He's so funny and professional at the same time.. :lol:

He's acting in Banjun Dramas also are quite good...

I just love this man!!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest YEHJIN.

awww a thread for my favorite MC ^^v

he actually looks normal in that picture ^^

not the funny, outrageous, hilarious person he is on shows.. puhahahha<3

Archived