Funny things we notice in Korean dramas

I remember something else. It is necessarily required to be a scene with the leads when they were kids (they loved each other from then and still today, it is fated love all over the place) or if there is a flashback when they were teens/younger they are old but with different hair style and cloths. 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

larus said: I remember something else. It is necessarily required to be a scene with the leads when they were kids (they loved each other from then and still today, it is fated love all over the place) or if there is a flashback when they were teens/younger they are old but with different hair style and cloths. 

Miky88 said: larus said: I remember something else. It is necessarily required to be a scene with the leads when they were kids (they loved each other from then and still today, it is fated love all over the place) or if there is a flashback when they were teens/younger they are old but with different hair style and cloths. 

Guest jamaatunrohmah

Forgot to add that, if you hate all those kdrama cliches, try to watch Nine. It doesn't have any of those ridiculous scene. But don't you dare to fall in love to LJW because he is mine. =))

What about these:-
1. Wherever they are going be it abroad or at home or somewhere (to live or stay) there is the bottomless mini suitcase,closet or travel bag which has a new set of outfit etc. for every day of the week even when your are poor.  All clothes are perfectly ironed of course, when packing you never see underwear or shoes.2.  People who are viewed fat has no fashion sense whatsoever.3.  There's always a beyond evil MIL - if rich - she's refined, if poor- no class dung4.  There's usually a scene where one person gets drunk and has either sex (pregnant later) or passes out. Everyone drinks soju.5.  A piggyback ride is required6.  Everyone knows your pass code for your house.7. There is a camping trip with the luxuries of a hotel 

whenever they need to meet up with someone its always at a coffee shop, they never drink the juice sitting there, and there is always a glass of water around to throw on someones face, how convenient!,   at family dinner tables there is a huge amount of food , never eaten, there is always a cab around every corner, everyone is on their Samsung galaxy cell phones every 5 min, Seoul is the only city on Korea LOL, u must , MUST loudly slurp ramen

Guest sicknine

The leads always wake up on their bed with a neat hair?!!!!!
Ask yourself today, did you woke up with a neat hair or a messy hair? :))

Guest April Day

A few drama has the same role of materialistic woman with supporting mother to help her steal the wealth / fame / husband of the innocent. Is most Korean woman so selfish and cunning? The worst is those guys among them do not see the good or bad. Like the drama in Smile Again, the James seems coward when Shihua stopped him here and there and he do not even have authority to tell her off. What a stupid show.

Guest rainbowicecream

may I join?
-There is always high heels, the poor woman who roams the road to look for job or anything in the whole day, but she wears high heels (min. 7cm i think) and their feet aren't even hurt
-When a man tries to kiss or tries to make his face closer to the woman, although feeling scared that something unwanted may happen, the woman will only close their eyes tight or say 'don't!' and do not even try to move

Guest jamaatunrohmah

- They make beautiful actress having horrible hairstyle, so us viewers believe that she is ugly. =)) but i don't buy that trick anymore. It just doesn't make sense.

- They made Choi Siwon and Lee min ho who were only 23 -24 yo back then to act as 28 yo man or above, while han ga in who was already 30 to act as 22yo maiden. [-(

Guest jamaatunrohmah

- They often kill the guy i love most; Prosecutor Kim, Comrade Eun Shikyung, Prince Yang Myung.

- actually i love this part, when the sidekick has more interesting loveline than the main leads; say, moon sun, capital scandal, the musical, BBF, the king of drama. Etc. :D

Here is some more:
1.  The police force is incompetent2.  The beyond bad person usually at the end commits suicide, no jail time or execution by the law. Suicide is the solution for everything (not funny, but very true in k-dramas).3.  The rich at home are always dressed to the nines like they are going to a big event or something even they have no where to go.4.  There is at most times a genius in one field or the other.5. There is no/hardly any birth control practice6. The iv drip is the miracle cure for everything and can easily be taken out by the patient.  In a hospital there are rarely any doctors, nurses or security to prevent the person from leaving after being on death's door the night before.7.Everyone faints or has to go to hospital because of stress

Guest robs1430291557

Bathroom humor (if you want to call it that), they love to show characters with either constipation or diarrhea. Usually holding the back of their pants as they run to the toilet. And they don't stop with that, we have to hear it too. Oh and don't forget the farting........yikes %-( %-(

Every show must have at least one grabbing hand scene, piggyback transportation, a karaoke scene, alcohol intoxication scene (drinking soju alone or with the lead partner, or in group with the working buddies but it is always a contest who drinks more), a cooking lesson, a crying scene. The universal cliche, the rich people are bad, the poor are good is everywhere in kdrama but always the poor girl ends up with the rich boy. I guess everybody has Cinderella syndrome.  

Archived