[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

Several awesome similarities btw Joo Won & ChaeWonnie that I’ve just discovered:

- Same name: Moon Chae Won and Joo Won, whose real name is Moon Joon Won. Haha… Moon – Moon couple, Won – Won couple, or Moon – Won couple?

- They’re both famous for their second lead roles. Joo Won with Goo Ma Joon in King of Baking; and ChaeWonnie for Yoo Sung Mi in Shining inheritance. Both of the dramas reached the so high viewership ratings.

- The shows they casted as the male/ female leads were all popular with high ratings too. Joo Won in Ojakgyo Brothers and Bridal Mask; ChaeWonnie in The Princess’ Man and Nice Guy. So, can I call them Rating Man/ Woman??? Hahaha…

God! All those 4 series aired on KBS2 in 2011 and 2012. And now, they costar in a drama project of KBS2! ^^

- They don’t hesitate to challenge themselves to portray various kinds of characters:  evil, innocent, cutie, matured,…

- For me, Joo Won and ChaeWonnie aren’t perfectly glorious but look really natural in every angle – the natural beauty.

And more similarities to be found out, hope so…

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huaaa annyeong all..nice to meet you..seem i'm late to join here...master @jeonghyang captain @jillia @mulberry9 @giaonguyen @obscuresalon ..why u leave me alone...i becomethe last member to know yhis thread :(( :(( but anyway i have known it now so...let's we make thread to move fast...master @jeonghyang our time fito messing up this thread being so close hahah =)) =)) let's we support green scalpel and pray that gs will get a good rating and to be love d by anyone... Wish gs cast can become the guest in 1n2d with joo won...it's gonna be awesome....fighting.... :D :x :x

@h2og...omg chingu ya...i think u have been infected of master @jeonghyang pervy mind virus....hahaha...gosh both of u made this thread move so fast....i will count on of u guys...hahhaha...our master j is so naughty...she's always mess up every thread with pervy thing...haha peace mastahhhhh :P:P:)) :))

rulezhine said: @h2og...omg chingu ya...i think u have been infected of master @jeonghyang pervy mind virus....hahaha...gosh both of u made this thread move so fast....i will count on of u guys...hahhaha...our master j is so naughty...she's always mess up every thread with pervy thing...haha peace mastahhhhh :P:P:)):))

sicknine said: @h2og I prefer yellow bananas because it tastes very sweet than green one :))
Anyway, I can't wait to see them dealing with kids. I love kids. And really wondering how many Korea kids they will audition :))

@mrdimples - I thought the storyline is clear with Dr. Cha... She got a change of heart as the story progresses. 

Don't start any food fight here... food_fight_by_chibihob0-d3cydit.png

P.S. Yeo Ji Hoon is the one & only Mr. TEN two years in a row... No one can claim that title but Yeo Ji Hoon! ke ke ke...

@mrdimples - Thanks for promoting TEN in GS thread...

h2og said:

@mrdimples - I thought the storyline is clear with Dr. Cha... She got a change of heart as the story progresses. Don't start any food fight here... food_fight_by_chibihob0-d3cydit.png

P.S. Yeo Ji Hoon is the one & only Mr. TEN two years in a row... No one can claim that title but Yeo Ji Hoon! ke ke ke...

@mrdimples - Thanks for promoting TEN in GS thread...

@mrdimples - Dr. Yeo is TEN forever!

As for Dr. Park & Dr. Kim - It's up to Dr. Cha to decide! ke ke ke...

mess-hall.jpg P.S. Just don't turn this thread into a "Mess" hall...

google translate:

Samora
, munchaewon, jusanguk 'green female', 'Good Doctor' title confirmed as

12144512257_60800030.jpg

New KBS 2TV Drama 'Green Mesquite "the title of' Good Doctor 'was confirmed by.

Bureau officials on the 12th KBS drama "The Green Mesquite titled" The intellectual is too difficult 'Good Doctor' to change the title to, "he said. Preference doctor with autism grow up to a good doctor, which contains the story as more information will be replaced with the title reveals, by implication.

Munchaewon 'green female' heroine suddenly.
     The Green Mesquite collected in Vail heroine, press ..
     Samora, "Green Mesquite 'challenge to the medical drama
     'Brain' popular replay? Medical drama 'The ...

'Brain' to create the second since the KBS 'Good Doctor' and Samora, munchaewon, jusanguk been cast as the lead attracted attention. Pediatric Surgery Syndrome sufferers servant in the background story of the surgeon and his colleagues will cover.

'Ohjakgyo Brothers' directed by the PD can alert, medical susageuk OCN 'God's Quiz' Jay Park writer who wrote a series of scripted plays.

'Shark' successor will be the first broadcast in August.

source nocutnews

hiiiii.... google translate.... 

No more green..... we are now good... awwwww.  Green Doctor..... ;))

They have changed the title from "Green Scalpel" to "Good Doctor".

Now, we can no longer refer this drama as "Green Banana"~~ however, you may want to call it as "Green Doctor" :P

@Jillia, chingu, this is the second time in a row with the title changed lolz

The character descriptions
Warning = not sure whether this is real or fake

http://blog.naver.com/rrycux/60193722690

Anyone care to translate?

Just a quick summary..

Park Shi-on's (JW) likes Cha Yoon-seo (CW) because she has a mother vibe and immature in love. While Kim Do-han (JSW) is mature and tough.. he is about to divorce (or already divorce. I'm not sure) and isn't sure how to react to Cha Yoon-seo's feeling.
And there's another girl.. a 10 years old girl who is a friend of Park Shi-on and she has crush on him.  

@Jillia-chingu, I think with the last article from TV report, we can say that it's confirmed that they changed the name to Good Doctor. Have to agree with you though.. this new title sounds too plain. But I'm fine with this.

Btw, is there anything to add from the above post?

mulberry9 said: The character descriptions
Warning = not sure whether this is real or fake

http://blog.naver.com/rrycux/60193722690

Anyone care to translate?

Just a quick summary..

Park Shi-on's (JW) likes Cha Yoon-seo (CW) because she has a mother vibe and immature in love. While Kim Do-han (JSW) is mature and tough.. he is about to divorce (or already divorce. I'm not sure) and isn't sure how to react to Cha Yoon-seo's feeling.
And there's another girl.. a 10 years old girl who is a friend of Park Shi-on and she has crush on him.  

@Jillia-chingu, I think with the last article from TV report, we can say that it's confirmed that they changed the name to Good Doctor. Have to agree with you though.. this new title sounds too plain. But I'm fine with this.

Btw, is there anything to add from the above post?

Archived