[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sicknine

Alright. I remember when I knew about Nice Guy drama I think it's a very lame title too until I watched it and I love it :))I hope Good Doctor will do the same impact too :D

afternoon everyone..haha..something new about about good doctor? i'm so greedy to ask more about GD stuffs.. :P:P btw i think once GD airing we should consider about what GD fans name...should we call ourself a green banana..haha :P:P someone must give us some suggestion name..hihihi ;)) ;))

They have started shooting.

Here are some pictures posted from Joo Won's DC

qq38rs.png

jgktxf.png

2f738bd4b31c8701553b994f267f9e2f0608ff8e

cefc1e178a82b901aeffe89a728da9773812efcd

4034970a304e251f0d07cf51a686c9177e3e53a2

902397dda144ad341646af2ed1a20cf430ad8599

------------------------------

@Jillia-chingu,

Thank you so much for your translations!!! *hugs*
Now, looking forward to see some pictures from the script reading (as I believe it took place on 13th,. since it was written on daum that they had/have schedules on 13th and 17th-19th). Also, more tidbits about this drama.

mulberry9 said: They have started shooting.

Here are some pictures posted from Joo Won's DC

------------------------------

@Jillia-chingu,

Thank you so much for your translations!!! *hugs*
Now, looking forward to see some pictures from the script reading (as I believe it took place on 13th,. since it was written on daum that they had/have schedules on 13th and 17th-19th). Also, more tidbits about this drama.

coolreborn said:@mulberry9: Joo Won's drama shooting schedule will be today and the 19th. Tomorrow he'll shoot his Only You movie and on the 20th and and 23rd, then he'll be shooting 1N2D on 21st and 22nd (from his official website). Such a busy maknae-police-doctor. I wonder how he can switch from a character to another (his my Cutie, he can do it). :D

Hope we can have BTS pics too of the other actors. Yeah, we need that script reading already... but Cutie's schedule said they have a Movie shoot on that day, 13th, well, let's hope there is.

@mulberry9 thanks for shared the picts chief...really i can't wait to see mcw picts... Finally the filming has started....yeaayyy <:-P <:-P

@jeonghyang

green doctor..jahaha..good odea master...ah i just can follow whatever u want...haha.. :)) :))

i can feel that this thread will be happening like nice guyjust notice..after seeing nice guy moon chae won want to see good doctor?it just like continuation from nice guy(sjk is a doctor-at the end)
joo won,i  will support you :D

Archived