[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터

mrdimples

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While the staff of Green Scalpel/Green Mass are learning all the medical terms for the drama, I shall try to familiarize myself with terms that have been appearing on this thread, some of which are completely new to me and when I tried to figure out the relationships...

Greendrama_zpsc13b5bba.jpgAs you can see, mrdimples is new to all these, any offer of free lessons will be much appreciated

Guest sie85

Why so quiet here, where are the people? I really do not like quiet, I really need the news, is there any news yet, how about their first script reading? August...what makes you so long? . :((

h2og said: jeonghyang said: coolreborn said:
@mrdimples, Did I just read bbong? cat-1-emoticon-0031.gif  It does sounds like it. Just one letter adjustment, and one letter change. kekekeke.

@mulberry9, Better have @mrdimples answer those words... those are her favorites. =).  Green Scalpel would be my first drama where I will watch MCW, but judging by what I read, she is a good actress so I am looking forward in her interaction Leaf_Cat_emoticon_C80_GAIARO_by_kan.gif with our Cutie. As for JSW, I think I watched him in Qualifications of Men and his guesting at RM. I'm also looking forward with Cutie and JSW bromance, hehehe, I love bromances. But I think this is a love triangle or quadrangle, and I would want to be at the center of the action. ;)

coolreborn said: h2og said: jeonghyang said: coolreborn said:
@mrdimples, Did I just read bbong? cat-1-emoticon-0031.gif  It does sounds like it. Just one letter adjustment, and one letter change. kekekeke.

@mulberry9, Better have @mrdimples answer those words... those are her favorites. =).  Green Scalpel would be my first drama where I will watch MCW, but judging by what I read, she is a good actress so I am looking forward in her interaction Leaf_Cat_emoticon_C80_GAIARO_by_kan.gif with our Cutie. As for JSW, I think I watched him in Qualifications of Men and his guesting at RM. I'm also looking forward with Cutie and JSW bromance, hehehe, I love bromances. But I think this is a love triangle or quadrangle, and I would want to be at the center of the action. ;)

Guest sicknine

This thread is full with bananas. Can I've one banana too? Why did Banana always sound so wrong? :))Thank you mrdimples for your early Drama Terminology >:) :-B

sicknine said: This thread is full with bananas. Can I've one banana too? Why did Banana always sound so wrong? :))Thank you mrdimples for your early Drama Terminology >:) :-B

Guest sicknine

@h2og Opsss. I can't control myself :)) Mwahahahaha. And it becomes so funnier each time I visit this thread and read about GREEN BANANAS here =))

sicknine said: @h2og Opsss. I can't control myself :)) Mwahahahaha. And it becomes so funnier each time I visit this thread and read about GREEN BANANAS here =))

hibiscus23 said: i can't wait to see this new drama with both my favorite actors JSW & JW!! :)) great casting n the lead actress is one of my faves too Moon chae!

Guest rintintintin

Looks like some fans of CW and JW are here together. Let me join with you guys! At first, I don't know what's going on about this drama but I just heard that JW will star in that drama and TADAN! MCW is in... I'm so happy about the news but I'm looking forward for this one, since my mom is a huge fan of Medical Drama. :)

sicknine said: This thread is full with bananas. Can I've one banana too? Why did Banana always sound so wrong? :))Thank you mrdimples for your early Drama Terminology >:) :-B

Guest lucky120593

What's with this thread and bananas??? lol. seriously.. all i see is bananas.. bananas everywhere.

Guest sicknine

@h2og I prefer yellow bananas because it tastes very sweet than green one :))
Anyway, I can't wait to see them dealing with kids. I love kids. And really wondering how many Korea kids they will audition :))

hello there, i was so late for the party, but anw, thank you for opening this thread and thnx a lot to all of you for updating all news regard to the drama :x
finally MCW is back, OMG the long wait is over, I've been waiting for this for 6 months and here it comes. im so excited to watch this drama, plus she's gonna work with JW and JSW, they both are such dedicated actors, esp JW, he keeps working non-stop and all. i believe they can pull the drama off in a decent way \m/
cwgs.jpg

i just wanted to make some thing for our new OTP, (excuse my terrible pts skills) this is dedicated to GS, im so looking froward to it, AUGUST plzzz come soon :x
Peace everyone :)>-

Archived