[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@CherKell - Thanks!  ps - I squealed too just not as loud as you.  :))
@pegster - So frustrating. This is the very first episode I've been extremely disappointed in. Enough already with ET and the rest of them. And no explanation on earth can satisfy me as to why TN is out of the Cold Palace and running around. (beyond the rumors that they're keeping this actress on the show for whatever reason) 
I'll admit I got excited temporarily at the almost-kiss but after thinking about it - it's not enough to salvage this episode for me. I'm truly bummed that it seems this drama is going off into stupid-ville.  :(

SeGafanlady said: aigooooo ottoke..... their most anticipated ever first love making that we've been waiting for ages... I know that it's mounted and almost errupt from TH's side he'll probably would do it on the horse.. but please please.. that bed in that tent is too small for them both... I was hoping for something grandeur that match Empress Ki's great rating. We want 10 minutes of passionate, hot red and fantastic marriage consummation aka love making of Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang.. then I can die in peace....

aigooooo ottoke..... their most anticipated ever first love making that we've been waiting for ages... I know that it's mounted and almost errupt from TH's side he'll probably would do it on the horse.. but please please.. that bed in that tent is too small for them both... I was hoping for something grandeur that match Empress Ki's great rating. We want 10 minutes of passionate, hot red and fantastic marriage consummation aka love making of Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang..

then I can die in peace....

LET ME BE WITH YOU IN THAT MOST ANTICIPATED MOMENT...

CAN I SHARE YOUR GRAVE IN PEACE :x i almost gone out of breath with that preview. . . #:-S i wonder how long the writers will they keep us waiting for that. . . i just wanna feel this moment :D

NOW TS not only wants SN dead but WY as well because at last figured out he used her all this time and liked SN and not her like believed all this time,that he is facinated by her superior beauty,i really hope she dies tomorrow,if by YBS or even DK hands even more pleasure from my side i might say...even think WY will come in time and will shoot TS in the back,she had to die already and that scenario is the perfect oportunity for her to get out and to take for once at least one of ET members!such a sad thing about the poor Governor and his daughter,i didn't like Puffy Face at all but her fate was sad...TH winned big time like SN pointed to ET at the ending of the meeting making all the other governors recognize TH as an Emperior and ask for his forgivness because of their fear and making them stand as one by his side..but the price was indeed high...I guess ET will soon realize that rulling by fear is not the key anymore and will backfire him for all his cruel deeds...and i must say i didn't expect TH to tell ET when he wanted the Poor Governor to confess a fake culprit that he was behind the atack and wanted to kill the prince and to release the 2 of them...

@tessiero so the logical explanation for me is that DS went back to her quarters without permission, but no one was able to stop her from leaving the cold palace because the guards are afraid of ET, my understanding is there are guards of some sort guarding the entrance to the cold palace.
Now that ET is still in power, they can't do much about her, except to they still have the seal.
At least I loved the part where SN put her to her place in the morning gathering.  All the consorts looked so happy to see SN tell who's boss now.
The only good thing about ET getting rid of that governor is that his daughter is the most annoying of the consorts.  I believe she's referred to as 'Chubby face' by everyone here?

Guest chaudinh1609

Wang Yo ah, now you see, you have risked your life, put all your effort, throw in your whole heart to give Seung Nyang the code book, to save Tal Tal. Then in return, what is left for you, what will you get. Nothing but pain Wang Yoo ah. Just go back to Goryeo with your people, there is nothing worth your love here anymore. The longer you stay here, the more pain you will suffer.   =((

@pegster - 
OMO, that's how it happened in the novel? Well, I'm kinda glad they didn't do that - SN would have ended up with poison-ivy or chiggers on her butt.   =))
@Miky88 - Thanks so much for the translations! Do you have any idea what puppy said to SN at the end? Oh and I'm dying to know what WY said to Tana. (both before the hunt and at the table) :D
EDIT: @pegster - You don't know it but reading your posts is calming me down. (LOL) Thanks for your insights and novel-spoiler info.  ^:)^